Missing Metin..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missing Metin..

Hello All,
      My IGN is QuamSmax/WiseQuam I used to Play Metin2.us as an "Arahan" Warrior in the "Yellow" Kingdom "Listhmos" Clan Leader of DiamondRhino up until the server Merge with Gameforge, I'm interested in redownloading the game and attempting to pick up where I left off, but I have a few questions....

1.) Does your server now have +5 Stones? If not were the Stones players from .US had socketed ever downgraded to +4?

2.) Where the stats players from .US had on their gear ever changed? If I remember correctly we had resistance stats that were not implemented on your server.

3.) Does anyone from .us still play? Is the Game dead?

4.) How/Where do I send a ticket to attempt to gain access to my old Acc/Char I'm 100% sure I had an "Yahoo" Email attached to my account and haven't used Yahoo since those days.... I actually spent Cash on my account with z8games before the merger so it would suck if i can't get my account and totally loose out on my time/memories :banghead:

Thank you in Advance for any helpful information.
    • MrCoffee wrote:

1. i have never heard about stones+5 so we have only stones+4 in this server.
      2. what resistance stats?
      3. Game is not dead.
      4. Well.. Support system i guess?
      1.) Metin2.US had +5 Stones, this is the forums for the server that ".us" merged into? Or maybe I am in the wrong place/wrong forums?

2.) We had stats like sword resistance, and +dmg Vs specific class stats.

3.) Good to hear, last time I played was maybe right after Merge late 2012/ early 2013 I forget.

4.) Yeah tryna figure out how to go about retrieving my acc info when all I really remember is my login ID :dash:
    • Metin2.US by z8games ?

Yeah...there are few players from US server still around.
      I didn't get to complete the merge...but somehow some my account from US are available to be logged in. :ohyeah:
      If you're lucky, your old account and characters might still available. :D
      Well..most likely you gonna have to start over tho if you didn't complete the merge.

Anyho...welcome back !
    • Z8 games closed years and years ago, at that point players had to request a transfer code to be transfered to .ca servers, if you didn't you lost your characters

.ca later on it was closed, players could request the transfer of 1 account each

players that requested the transfer, got the account transfered to .com, if you didn't request transfer then, your characters are lost

.com was merged eventually with uk, all accounts transfered

From the way you are talking, seems that you don't have characters anymore

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • skilgannon wrote:

Z8 games closed years and years ago, at that point players had to request a transfer code to be transfered to .ca servers, if you didn't you lost your characters

.ca later on it was closed, players could request the transfer of 1 account each

players that requested the transfer, got the account transfered to .com, if you didn't request transfer then, your characters are lost

.com was merged eventually with uk, all accounts transfered

From the way you are talking, seems that you don't have characters anymore
      Very unfortunate, I completed the transfer from .us to ca but never heard of the transfer from .ca to ".com" or to UK so I guess i don't have any characters anymore. Time wasted on farming for P skills/gear oh well I guess I can move on now knowing I have nothing here anymore. Thanks for the info.