Advent Calendar

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another -content removed- event..so literally what u are saying is that low level players have no chance getting advent rewards, good job! Next time please make the requirements lvl 80 and bio quest lvl 70.
      P.S.: There are already a lot of exploits so don't worry about it

B.3 The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to avoiding the filter with leet speaking (1337, l33t).

official warning for a major offense

skilgannon
    • Oh c'mon, just cuz I use the f word and somebody takes it as an insult I get a "warning" or what..I thought I could express myself in here without speaking like I would to a king or sth like that lol. Ridiculous

B.11 In-game bans, In-game warnings, Forum bans and Forum warnings are not to be discussed on the board. Instead the user may contact the Support Team via the Metin2.co.uk Support System (support.metin2.co.uk/).

warning for a minor offense issued

skilgannon
    • skilgannon wrote:

Sadly it's the result of players making hundreds of accounts with the orc teeth made

Because som people are greedy, other have to suffer
      Great logic. Next year all will have acc lvl 40 only with curse book and nothig else completed. What then? If you try to force ppl to play with this charecters, to make lvl 40 and curse book bio and try to make ppls to not leave these charecters just like that, only because they are already lvl 40 and spend money and time for it-it`s stupid. Just not gonna happen.
      P.S-exploits? You will never avoid that.
    • bl1nk wrote:

skilgannon wrote:

Sadly it's the result of players making hundreds of accounts with the orc teeth made

Because som people are greedy, other have to suffer
      Great logic. Next year all will have acc lvl 40 only with curse book and nothig else completed. What then? If you try to force ppl to play with this charecters, to make lvl 40 and curse book bio and try to make ppls to not leave these charecters just like that, only because they are already lvl 40 and spend money and time for it-it`s stupid. Just not gonna happen. P.S-exploits? You will never avoid that.
      u could use another statistic which u dont disclose. For example a minimum days or hours played. Or cap it at a certain account per IP
    • MaxRojale (Community Manager) on the german forum: Um einer größeren Anzahl von Spielern die Teilnahme am Adventskalender zu ermöglichen, haben wir uns dazu entschieden den Abschluss der Level 30 Biologen-Quest wieder zur Voraussetzung für den Erhalt von Belohnungen aus dem Adventskalender zu machen.

Basically, Orc Tooth completed will make u eligible again.

But that means that these people will be unable to reach the last chests right? @skilgannon (Not a rant, I'm not even supporting the revert, just to clear it up)
    • Hello there folks

This thoughts are just targetting Webzen and GF, not the efforts done by ingame team.

Announcing one event just to correct it in the following day does really show how professional these companies are and/or how much they care for us and for our beloved game.

Waking up 1 week and doing usual maintenance, waking up in the next and changing that day and SOME times not even bothering to let ppl know. Probably more holiday days in Germany then in the rest of the world :D

Coma (this one i can spank as he's being paid to do the job, unless things changed lately) that seems to have little knowledge of game as proved by his unsure explanation of ingame missions. :monster: . U have a mission, read wiki more times please.

Making events whitout clarifying things, sales with lacking information, who can say that has never seen those?

Solving bugs,exploits, newly inside created problems by bad coding and lack of deep testing, on the knee and not caring to show some respect for players with server downtimes. This game has probably one of the highest records of downtimes due to updates INTERNALLY badly tested.

it's kinda funny, to say the least, stating that ppl who worked and SPENT TIME AND RESOURCES in doing bio lvl 30 just because they had the work to do tons accounts are considered greedy, but ofc policies here, compared to everything else always were kinda fruit of some wizards. Is it hard to come foward and say the less players get the more they will probably buy? :rolleye2:

To avoid thinking on tons more common situations, (i think those 2 companies, for the income game is providing them) they should stop 1 minute to reflect on a new game approach, this game has a mystic glow and old memories (old players will know what i am talking about :luvu: ) but the truth is that this game has tons of years, lots more games around the corner with better player experience and better costomer services. They are pushing it and forgetting that being Metin an old game, one should care more on keepeing players then having the false idea that they can/will attract tons new players. Not many new players will endure the Metin heavy hard grinding, time needed and game RNG algorithm :banghead:

Cheers to all and mainly... wishes of happy holidays (to be politically correct)

PS: u take, u take... far more then u give... but we still want apprentice chests back and a mission counter for Comet server, lol
    • There is a mission counter for comet server, same url as it was for elvedin, and i've posted it somewhere already

I'm part of the team that tests, and trust me, things are properly tested, you just have no idea how things change on a live server and the easter eggs that we get on stuff webzen changes without putting it on patch notes

I know it doesn't look like, but seriously stuff is tested, but it is impossible to catch it all, but if you had any idea how much stuff is fixed between the 1st version and the one that goes live, you would know it is tested

can't go get the mission counter now since i'm on pad using remote desktop to my pc, too hard to navigate, someone please post the link, or i will post it later

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE