First Dragon's Temple

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Devil doesn't help at dragon and as far as I know nobody does it in poly anymore (but that probably depends on what class you play). What matters is pure damage :P
      And if you want to team up with somebody you should probably mention what kingdom you are from too :D kinda matters a lot :lol:
      I was able to solo it before the last update but haven't tried after so if you are from jinno and bring your own twisted keys (for you and for me cuz I'm a greedy *** and don't wanna waste my own) we can go and give it a try :warrior:
    • Testreg wrote:

Devil doesn't help at dragon and as far as I know nobody does it in poly anymore (but that probably depends on what class you play). What matters is pure damage :P
      And if you want to team up with somebody you should probably mention what kingdom you are from too :D kinda matters a lot :lol:
      I was able to solo it before the last update but haven't tried after so if you are from jinno and bring your own twisted keys (for you and for me cuz I'm a greedy *** and don't wanna waste my own) we can go and give it a try :warrior:
      My bad sry yes im from jinno and my pure damage not so much, and im a mental warrior :D

Lachezar98 wrote:

Hey, I am sura lvl 90 full P skills and I also wanna try The dragon. In game My name is FrantonQ.I can bring key for you
      i'll add you in game. My name is caranbulaa :D
    • Well mental isn't really the dragonslayer class so poly might actually be better than a mount but idk... :D
      So my main is Jabura and we can give it a go if all the ifs are fulfilled - if you can find me online, if I'm not doing any other run at that moment, if you have keys, if I'm not afk and if nobody else is killing the dragon at that moment :D