This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• godsuper wrote:

They introduced in this update a change in Halloween event, the chest designs, but nowhere found where to drop the mysterious shards, I know is the first day of the event but still no information about the event

the shards can be obtained from opening the yut nori chests

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • What for to do an acc at wiki, if he have any info for himself not say to put at wiki? and btw the date for how long we can buy stuff for haloween is corect? today is 10.25 and items r till there. and ofc u(GF) told us halloween event will start at 10.23 but not said when end
    • I think with this update they totally destroy the game and trades, specially for low lv. A lot of ppl have a final alchemy only on 1 charact and now they force to drop shards with the Others. We have invested a lot of wons and TIME for brilliant or excellent alch and its rly not fair to force ppl to use IS for cor drac. I hope they change fast this thing cuz we are losing a lot of players and the server is getting more and more empty and I believe that I will leave too. RIP metin2
    • Ask yourself the following question:
      Can you change it? If YES, then change it! If NO, then accept it.
      We all know (or at least have a strong belief) that Webzen and GF will not change what they did in update 18.4, at least for a while. Our feedback might be neglected at first sight. Therefore my suggestion is, simply accept it. This is the way metin2 is atm, neither you or me or any other player will be able to change that, regardless of messages like ''we will take your feedback seriously and look into it''.

Just accept it as it is, that will allow you to enjoy the game to a certain extent far quicker again than kicking against this rock (idk the english expression xD ^^ )

Seriously, just focus on getting good/perfect MATT alchemy, anything higher than that is simply a waste of money. You will either lose your money by failing tons of alchemy trying to make your own brilliant/excellent alchemy, or you will have to spend hundreds/thousands of wons to get perfect brilliant/excellent sets.
      And then what? Congratulations, you will have perfect alchemy and now you can do runs that you were already capable of doing :p Woohoo, with brilliant/ecellent alchemy you might deal 100k dmg instead of 60k dmg, even though you only need 40k dmg to succeed (yes, i did exaggerate there ^^ ), why on earth would you waste money on it then if you can already complete it!
      In all honesty, it is far cheaper and more satisfying to spend your well-earned wons on perfect gear, than on alchemy higher than MATT.
      I have a full set of MATT alchemy and pretty good gear (got to brag a little bit eh, that's what we're here for trololoo), and I'm able to solo zodiac, nemere, jotun, blue dragon, razador. But what's the point of that, nothing really. Yeah sure it could be a nice way to make some wons, but meh. This game is about playing together, forming friendships and creating teams to do the runs with! Go get a crew of fun people to be with, and rock those runs! ^^

Alchemy that is higher than MATT might only be worth it for PvP, to earn yourself a place amongst the top PvP players. But PvP on this server isn't much of PvP anyway xD
      But when it comes to PvM, please just focus on getting great gear and leave alchemy be for what it is, an expensive, unnecessary feature brought in this game to generate more money for the developers, and to add some extra content for the people who strive for haing everything perfect in the game. Do yourselves a favour, and stop worrying about higher alchemy. CLEAR and FLAWLESS alchemy are completely and utterly useless compared to MATT, and BRILLIANT and EXCELLENT are just a waste of money.

Hope you all enjoy the game as it is, if not, perhaps it's time to move on.
      Just make the most of it with what IS achievable ^^
      If anyone needs more help with information about gear sets for PvM, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Shanez / Skie
    • Shanez wrote:

Ask yourself the following question:
      Can you change it? If YES, then change it! If NO, then accept it.
      We all know (or at least have a strong belief) that Webzen and GF will not change what they did in update 18.4, at least for a while. Our feedback might be neglected at first sight. Therefore my suggestion is, simply accept it. This is the way metin2 is atm, neither you or me or any other player will be able to change that, regardless of messages like ''we will take your feedback seriously and look into it''.

Just accept it as it is, that will allow you to enjoy the game to a certain extent far quicker again than kicking against this rock (idk the english expression xD ^^ )

Seriously, just focus on getting good/perfect MATT alchemy, anything higher than that is simply a waste of money. You will either lose your money by failing tons of alchemy trying to make your own brilliant/excellent alchemy, or you will have to spend hundreds/thousands of wons to get perfect brilliant/excellent sets.
      And then what? Congratulations, you will have perfect alchemy and now you can do runs that you were already capable of doing :P Woohoo, with brilliant/ecellent alchemy you might deal 100k dmg instead of 60k dmg, even though you only need 40k dmg to succeed (yes, i did exaggerate there ^^ ), why on earth would you waste money on it then if you can already complete it!
      In all honesty, it is far cheaper and more satisfying to spend your well-earned wons on perfect gear, than on alchemy higher than MATT.
      I have a full set of MATT alchemy and pretty good gear (got to brag a little bit eh, that's what we're here for trololoo), and I'm able to solo zodiac, nemere, jotun, blue dragon, razador. But what's the point of that, nothing really. Yeah sure it could be a nice way to make some wons, but meh. This game is about playing together, forming friendships and creating teams to do the runs with! Go get a crew of fun people to be with, and rock those runs! ^^

Alchemy that is higher than MATT might only be worth it for PvP, to earn yourself a place amongst the top PvP players. But PvP on this server isn't much of PvP anyway xD
      But when it comes to PvM, please just focus on getting great gear and leave alchemy be for what it is, an expensive, unnecessary feature brought in this game to generate more money for the developers, and to add some extra content for the people who strive for haing everything perfect in the game. Do yourselves a favour, and stop worrying about higher alchemy. CLEAR and FLAWLESS alchemy are completely and utterly useless compared to MATT, and BRILLIANT and EXCELLENT are just a waste of money.

Hope you all enjoy the game as it is, if not, perhaps it's time to move on.
      Just make the most of it with what IS achievable ^^
      If anyone needs more help with information about gear sets for PvM, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Shanez / Skie
      Your point comes across pretty clear, but your are saying to spend well earned wons on good gear, and not on alchemy, when in my honest opinion its exactly the same BS, getting a perfect item, switch or buying with wons can be easily the same price as perfect alchemy stone, which taking into consideration that you are saying its useless, when its clearly not... A perfect item/gear can cost alot of wons, euros to make or etc, or to even find on this server where nobody sells anything, and alot of people even collect items for the sake of not letting others have it!, this update is rubbish. You have good gear ye cool, but some people cant even get good gear or farm wons for it cause nobody sells anything so their optimal option is to farm shards to make good alchemy that will compensate for bad gear, or in the future sell that alchemy to maybe get good gear,(if they find anything....)which is what makes a good balance, i agree with you when you say that if you have perfect gear then want alchemy for pvm or pvp is just ego, but you are forgetting that your fancy gear, some result of LUCK(poison sword....), is more expensive than a really good alchemy stone that can be used for both pvp and pvm. Anyway this will be my last post here, have a nice life everyone and dont forget...
      LONGLIVE METIN2 :thumbsup: