This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shanez wrote:

This game is about playing together, forming friendships and creating teams to do the runs with! Go get a crew of fun people to be with, and rock those runs! ^^
      That is true, but the new contents always getting more difficult to complete even with a group with 8 members. If everyone would think like you, then nobody would be able for many things in the future. Maybe you can do some stuff without the brilliant/excellent alchemy for now, but if you think you can do a solo zodiac with MATT alchemy, then you are wrong. Also the beran-setaou has much more defense since the latest update, so i'm sure you can't kill it alone with a MATT rubin alchemy.

The people want to evolve, not just because they can't kill a boss in solo for example, but because they want a better equip, or better dmg and etc... If you don't want to upgrade your character then what's the point of playing this game? Don't tell me that you enjoy killing metin stones or mobs for years without any change.. or maybe you do, but the rest of us are not.
    • Shanez wrote:

Ask yourself the following question:
      Can you change it? If YES, then change it! If NO, then accept it.
      We all know (or at least have a strong belief) that Webzen and GF will not change what they did in update 18.4, at least for a while. Our feedback might be neglected at first sight. Therefore my suggestion is, simply accept it. This is the way metin2 is atm, neither you or me or any other player will be able to change that, regardless of messages like ''we will take your feedback seriously and look into it''.

Just accept it as it is, that will allow you to enjoy the game to a certain extent far quicker again than kicking against this rock (idk the english expression xD ^^ )

Seriously, just focus on getting good/perfect MATT alchemy, anything higher than that is simply a waste of money. You will either lose your money by failing tons of alchemy trying to make your own brilliant/excellent alchemy, or you will have to spend hundreds/thousands of wons to get perfect brilliant/excellent sets.
      And then what? Congratulations, you will have perfect alchemy and now you can do runs that you were already capable of doing :P Woohoo, with brilliant/ecellent alchemy you might deal 100k dmg instead of 60k dmg, even though you only need 40k dmg to succeed (yes, i did exaggerate there ^^ ), why on earth would you waste money on it then if you can already complete it!
      In all honesty, it is far cheaper and more satisfying to spend your well-earned wons on perfect gear, than on alchemy higher than MATT.
      I have a full set of MATT alchemy and pretty good gear (got to brag a little bit eh, that's what we're here for trololoo), and I'm able to solo zodiac, nemere, jotun, blue dragon, razador. But what's the point of that, nothing really. Yeah sure it could be a nice way to make some wons, but meh. This game is about playing together, forming friendships and creating teams to do the runs with! Go get a crew of fun people to be with, and rock those runs! ^^

Alchemy that is higher than MATT might only be worth it for PvP, to earn yourself a place amongst the top PvP players. But PvP on this server isn't much of PvP anyway xD
      But when it comes to PvM, please just focus on getting great gear and leave alchemy be for what it is, an expensive, unnecessary feature brought in this game to generate more money for the developers, and to add some extra content for the people who strive for haing everything perfect in the game. Do yourselves a favour, and stop worrying about higher alchemy. CLEAR and FLAWLESS alchemy are completely and utterly useless compared to MATT, and BRILLIANT and EXCELLENT are just a waste of money.

Hope you all enjoy the game as it is, if not, perhaps it's time to move on.
      Just make the most of it with what IS achievable ^^
      If anyone needs more help with information about gear sets for PvM, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Shanez / Skie
      I understand what you say but the point here is another one...they remove the possibility to low lv to get money, now we must come back like 10 years ago to farm like an idiots for soul stones an general stones +4, or just go on 7 floor of DT for boring metins farm. On metin a server Worth only if there are a lot of players online and must be mixed of pvp pve and for now what he has achieved is just a decline in players...
    • Squirtle wrote:

I understand what you say but the point here is another one...they remove the possibility to low lv to get money, now we must come back like 10 years ago to farm like an idiots for soul stones an general stones +4, or just go on 7 floor of DT for boring metins farm. On metin a server Worth only if there are a lot of players online and must be mixed of pvp pve and for now what he has achieved is just a decline in players...
      What you was farming at low level before update that you cant farm now?
      :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:
    • Penetration wrote:

Squirtle wrote:

What you was farming at low level before update that you cant farm now?
      Im 55 and i focus everything on dt but now 5 cor for day vs the old 15 is a huge difference. I cant farm shards with other noobs charact cuz the fast way was DT, i did quietly 150 180 shards in 2 run, i have near perfect gear but i dont think i can solo tower without alch and biolog missions done, so they COMPLETELY DESTROY THE BALANCE GAME.
    • ChaosKhorne wrote:

Shanez wrote:

We all know (or at least have a strong belief) that Webzen and GF will not change what they did in update 18.4, at least for a while. Our feedback might be neglected at first sight. Therefore my suggestion is, simply accept it. This is the way metin2 is atm, neither you or me or any other player will be able to change that, regardless of messages like ''we will take your feedback seriously and look into it''.

Just accept it as it is, that will allow you to enjoy the game to a certain extent far quicker again than kicking against this rock (idk the english expression xD ^^ )

Seriously, just focus on getting good/perfect MATT alchemy, anything higher than that is simply a waste of money. You will either lose your money by failing tons of alchemy trying to make your own brilliant/excellent alchemy, or you will have to spend hundreds/thousands of wons to get perfect brilliant/excellent sets.
      And then what? Congratulations, you will have perfect alchemy and now you can do runs that you were already capable of doing :P Woohoo, with brilliant/ecellent alchemy you might deal 100k dmg instead of 60k dmg, even though you only need 40k dmg to succeed (yes, i did exaggerate there ^^ ), why on earth would you waste money on it then if you can already complete it!
      In all honesty, it is far cheaper and more satisfying to spend your well-earned wons on perfect gear, than on alchemy higher than MATT.
      I have a full set of MATT alchemy and pretty good gear (got to brag a little bit eh, that's what we're here for trololoo), and I'm able to solo zodiac, nemere, jotun, blue dragon, razador. But what's the point of that, nothing really. Yeah sure it could be a nice way to make some wons, but meh. This game is about playing together, forming friendships and creating teams to do the runs with! Go get a crew of fun people to be with, and rock those runs! ^^

Alchemy that is higher than MATT might only be worth it for PvP, to earn yourself a place amongst the top PvP players. But PvP on this server isn't much of PvP anyway xD
      But when it comes to PvM, please just focus on getting great gear and leave alchemy be for what it is, an expensive, unnecessary feature brought in this game to generate more money for the developers, and to add some extra content for the people who strive for haing everything perfect in the game. Do yourselves a favour, and stop worrying about higher alchemy. CLEAR and FLAWLESS alchemy are completely and utterly useless compared to MATT, and BRILLIANT and EXCELLENT are just a waste of money.

If anyone needs more help with information about gear sets for PvM, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Shanez / Skie
      Your point comes across pretty clear, but your are saying to spend well earned wons on good gear, and not on alchemy, when in my honest opinion its exactly the same BS, getting a perfect item, switch or buying with wons can be easily the same price as perfect alchemy stone, which taking into consideration that you are saying its useless, when its clearly not... A perfect item/gear can cost alot of wons, euros to make or etc, or to even find on this server where nobody sells anything, and alot of people even collect items for the sake of not letting others have it!, this update is rubbish. You have good gear ye cool, but some people cant even get good gear or farm wons for it cause nobody sells anything so their optimal option is to farm shards to make good alchemy that will compensate for bad gear, or in the future sell that alchemy to maybe get good gear,(if they find anything....)which is what makes a good balance, i agree with you when you say that if you have perfect gear then want alchemy for pvm or pvp is just ego, but you are forgetting that your fancy gear, some result of LUCK(poison sword....), is more expensive than a really good alchemy stone that can be used for both pvp and pvm. Anyway this will be my last post here, have a nice life everyone and dont forget...LONGLIVE METIN2 :thumbsup:
      Hence my first paragraph, stating that people simply have to accept this update because there's no point to whine about it as that won't achieve anything xD Yes farming shards was a nice way of making money, but that has nothing to do with the fact that i'm giving a shoutout to the people who buy more expensive alchemies, as it's more of a waste of good money than spending it on good gear ^^ (which, like penetration pointed out quite well, can be put on other characters too instead of being bound to 1 character)

People made their money in tons of different ways long before alchemy was implemented in this game. If you don't know how to farm money without farming shards, then do ask others how to do so. ;) Accept it as it is, and do or do not heed my argument for buying higher tier alchemy. Everyone's free to do as they please, but i'm just saying it's a waste of money ^^

And bro, do focus on your interpunction, you made one hell of a long sentence there xD The human mind is only capable of taking in 5 - 9 items per sentence ghehe, and we all know my mind is waaaaay below avarage xD
    • molnaramy00 wrote:

Shanez wrote:

This game is about playing together, forming friendships and creating teams to do the runs with! Go get a crew of fun people to be with, and rock those runs! ^^
      That is true, but the new contents always getting more difficult to complete even with a group with 8 members. If everyone would think like you, then nobody would be able for many things in the future. Maybe you can do some stuff without the brilliant/excellent alchemy for now, but if you think you can do a solo zodiac with MATT alchemy, then you are wrong. Also the beran-setaou has much more defense since the latest update, so i'm sure you can't kill it alone with a MATT rubin alchemy.
      The people want to evolve, not just because they can't kill a boss in solo for example, but because they want a better equip, or better dmg and etc... If you don't want to upgrade your character then what's the point of playing this game? Don't tell me that you enjoy killing metin stones or mobs for years without any change.. or maybe you do, but the rest of us are not.
      I actually did more than 1 zodiac runs up to floor 34 (cannon floor) solo with MATT alchemy and NO buffs. So yes, it is possible ^^
      Cannon floor itself simply can't be done solo.
    • Can't edit my post, but yes, i can still complete dragon run solo with my MATT alchemy.

Anyway, i'm not here to show off, i simply want to let you all know it's possible, anyone claiming different obviously hasn't seen me prove otherwise. Believe it or don't, up to you ^^ I'm here to provide factual information, feel free to do with it what you want ofc ^^ Facts are, it is possible to complete those runs with MATT alchemy.
    • Squirtle wrote:

Shanez wrote:

Kind regards,

Shanez / Skie
      I feel you, and it's a sad but harsh truth. But, why don't you join up with other people to farm. even going into dragon with 4 people is rewarding. Join a nice guild with fun people and join them in meley and zodiac runs. As for lower levels, previously said could otivate you to lvl up, bcz PVm runs are a nice way of farming money. But if you don't want to lvl up, then yeah, you will probably have to stick to the old ways of farming.
    • Shanez wrote:

ChaosKhorne wrote:

Shanez wrote:

Kind regards,

Shanez / Skie
      Your point comes across pretty clear, but your are saying to spend well earned wons on good gear, and not on alchemy, when in my honest opinion its exactly the same BS, getting a perfect item, switch or buying with wons can be easily the same price as perfect alchemy stone, which taking into consideration that you are saying its useless, when its clearly not... A perfect item/gear can cost alot of wons, euros to make or etc, or to even find on this server where nobody sells anything, and alot of people even collect items for the sake of not letting others have it!, this update is rubbish. You have good gear ye cool, but some people cant even get good gear or farm wons for it cause nobody sells anything so their optimal option is to farm shards to make good alchemy that will compensate for bad gear, or in the future sell that alchemy to maybe get good gear,(if they find anything....)which is what makes a good balance, i agree with you when you say that if you have perfect gear then want alchemy for pvm or pvp is just ego, but you are forgetting that your fancy gear, some result of LUCK(poison sword....), is more expensive than a really good alchemy stone that can be used for both pvp and pvm. Anyway this will be my last post here, have a nice life everyone and dont forget...LONGLIVE METIN2 :thumbsup:
      Hence my first paragraph, stating that people simply have to accept this update because there's no point to whine about it as that won't achieve anything xD Yes farming shards was a nice way of making money, but that has nothing to do with the fact that i'm giving a shoutout to the people who buy more expensive alchemies, as it's more of a waste of good money than spending it on good gear ^^ (which, like penetration pointed out quite well, can be put on other characters too instead of being bound to 1 character)
      People made their money in tons of different ways long before alchemy was implemented in this game. If you don't know how to farm money without farming shards, then do ask others how to do so. ;) Accept it as it is, and do or do not heed my argument for buying higher tier alchemy. Everyone's free to do as they please, but i'm just saying it's a waste of money ^^

And bro, do focus on your interpunction, you made one hell of a long sentence there xD The human mind is only capable of taking in 5 - 9 items per sentence ghehe, and we all know my mind is waaaaay below avarage xD
      Its an online forum, i cant be arsed to focus on interpunction to be honest hahah. And im not saying that "i" cannot make money without farming alchemy... (if you dont know how to farm money without farming shards dont ask other players to do so...) as you said this, i know have to answer, because to make things clear i never farmed anything, i had a dc farmer for me and i made yang and i spent money on the game, which i highly do NOT recommend.
      First of all i dont play the game anymore, never will play again, second of all i meant for new players, low lvl players, to not have to rely on farming crap metins all day like an absolute cretin..., because farming shards and seelling them trading, etc was an easy way to make wons or even alchemy to sell to start off to get some heavy wons without spening a penny. Furthermore, trading shards was also a big things for higher lvls to be able to refill their alchemy if it ran out, yes i agree with you when you say equip is just as important or more because you can trade between different chars.
      Think for a second about all the things that went wrong in this update, also this new pet thing, like i dont even want to go there, anyways i hope you all continue to enjoy this gaming experience :)
    • You're going round and round in circles xD

(if you dont know how to farm money without farming shards dont ask other players to do so...) --> that was not what i said, i said ''DO ask other players how to do so.

Anyway, we are sidetracking, which reminds me of that one time when i.... oh, my bad ^^
      My post was to highlight 2 things:
      1. the fact that all this whining about update 18.4 is senseless and a waste of time, as we all know that it doesn't help much. Either take it the way metin2 is now, or leave it. (well that's my opinion ofc, feel free to keep kicking against that rock :p )
      I stopped worrying about all the possible cool things that could have been implemented, that have not been implemented, and the bad changes that have been made. Just accept it the way it is, saves you a lot of energy which you can direct to either improving yourself in game or in life itself. ^^

2. As for the alchemy, i think i made my point of view pretty clear. (but as with all things in life, feel free to disagree with me, i might or might not care about it xD ) I gave my point of view as it worked for me that way, whoever wants to try that way too and needs some help i'd be happy to help, for those who do not, just go your own way ^^

My post was never about whether or not farming shards was good or not good in order to make some quick cash, it was to help people save their energy and to help them save their precious wons by not wasting them on high alchemy. ^^
    • Tbh while i agree that the new update made it tougher for us to make money and such but look at it this way:
      Now u actually have to make runs with peeps which is all about online gaming to play with other people,before the update most ppl used to do solo runs and made the game slightly boring.And about the shards not being tradable while yes i agree it sucks a bit but look on the bright side now peeps will have more things to do not just farm from 1 acc and done.I believe this update was made so people stay longer online than they used to because it simply makes u stay more.Besides it is what it is as shanezz said accept what it is and move on no use in dwelling in the past.And on the topic about gear even if u have op gear doesnt mean u ll be strong u have to know which bonuses benefit u the most which resistance u need more than the rest and etc no need to complain 24/7 about the update the gms and the staff cant do nothing to change it because the companies that own the game have the final say in the matter and what they say its final.But i believe when they see the decline in players they will realise that they need to change something to stop the decrease in players.Besides just enjoy the game no need to stress about it like its real life,the game is meant to come in chat with peeps have a few laughs and just enjoy some of ur free time stress free.Cheers :D :D
      “It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
      Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
      It lies behind stars and under hills,
      And empty holes it fills,
      It comes first and follows after,
      Ends life, kills laughter.”
    • MMORPG model is simple wimple, not pay to win but pay to progress in a game where faster progression means winning and if you want to be top pvp player or do a lot of higher lvl pve content solo, then be prepared to flash out your credit card ( or spend unhealthy amount of hours on farming items or yang to buy items from other players).
      That doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game.
      No one need brill alchemy to log into the game right. If you don't like alchemy, don't bother with alchemy and ask your friend for a help with a boss. There are alternative ways to do stuff. Yall greedy muffinmunchers want to solo all so u can have all drop for yourself.
    • Well said back in the days there were no pets no alchemy no sash no nothing u did it with pure skill,dedication and a couple of friends.
      “It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
      Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
      It lies behind stars and under hills,
      And empty holes it fills,
      It comes first and follows after,
      Ends life, kills laughter.”
    • I remember the days when DT was the ultimate run and it was hard to solo xD Could only get 69 armours etc from death reaper haha ^^

Times changes and so does the game, take it or leave it ^^

(and to those that don't believe what is possible to achieve without higher than MATT alchemy, you are welcome to join me on some runs top open your eyes :p )
    • Also the progression feels more satisfying when you can't just ezmode all straight away. A couple of weeks ago I tried dt with my homie and some random dude, 3x lvl50. We didn't have enough damage between 3 people to kill fast enough on seal floor, now we're 61 and he can run solo now, I'm on my way there too ( need to crank up my items a little and finish bio)
    • FindAnger I really wanted devsto launch such server for a long time but the reality is, there would be little to no people after a month or so. Look at Global eu, look at Elvedin.
      People SAY they want to play on such old school server but after some time most of them will get tired of the grind and quit, probably around 70ish level. The hardcore players who would enjoy this style of game play would make population similar to current Elvedin or pre merge Global eu. That's my take on it
    • Shanez wrote:

I remember the days when DT was the ultimate run and it was hard to solo xD Could only get 69 armours etc from death reaper haha ^^

Times changes and so does the game, take it or leave it ^^

(and to those that don't believe what is possible to achieve without higher than MATT alchemy, you are welcome to join me on some runs top open your eyes :P )
      i wil joint u but to be opened our eyes also why need highter them matt on that run u dont use any IS think for dameg(loly ,dragon atac , dragon hp , mirage itm) are u in? :beer:

creat by:tonyneo
      M jino M shinsho P poly

buy fear +9 10 hh 15 magic