Any news about Hydra run??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey guys,

Glad ye had the opportunity, to try the new dungeon.

Question for the GM's/Gameforge though..

Elvedin - New server with exclusive content. We joined for the opportunity, to be the first to kill the Hydra boss. You've now removed this? Is there a reason, also does this now mean ye might merge the two servers now?

Shendu
    • They opened this run on live servers because they didn't expect it would take this long to have the run completed (I don't know what country completed it but w/e).

Also I don't know why this wasn't announced here.
      Tbh it made the new servers worthless. What's there to win now? Rip your money :)
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...
    • RabbitRun wrote:

They opened this run on live servers because they didn't expect it would take this long to have the run completed (I don't know what country completed it but w/e).

Also I don't know why this wasn't announced here.
      Tbh it made the new servers worthless. What's there to win now? Rip your money :)
      Understand your point, but if that's their reasoning it's nonsense! Level 90 in that space of time is an achievement alone. Starting on a new server you need time to invest in upgrading items, skills, bio etc. Realistically, you'd want 2-3 months of hard work and they know that. They got an influx of cash from the new server opening, because players started afresh and loaded DC in order to speed up the process. If a merge doesn't happen.. it'll be a joke.
    • skilgannon wrote:

Can be done, it's not nonsense as shown here, a new server completing the run

@skilgannon I wasn't saying it can't be done. I was saying it's nonsense, that it was released due to it taking so long for Elvedin to complete the dungeon. It's been 1½ months since launch. Unless you are a DC player, you won't be able to get to that stage in the game that quickly. Those players in the video, had P skills & +9 items. That's a result of DC being used in game. It's always been pay2win with Metin.
    • @'Shendu your crying about the fact this game is pay to win now? little late for that, its FREE TO PLAY so OF COURSE ITS PAY TO WIN, you think they just made the game for free and don't care about profiting at all? are you high?
    • The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of course all game moderators know that and words like ''We did not expect to take that long for you'' sounds just stupid. More gifts and events than Universalis in this server was to involve more players there but anyways. Thanks for opening the map we hope to see some information about it soon.
    • fenceboard wrote:

@'Shendu your crying about the fact this game is pay to win now? little late for that, its FREE TO PLAY so OF COURSE ITS PAY TO WIN, you think they just made the game for free and don't care about profiting at all? are you high?
      No offence but you are literally saying the same thing... that it is both free to play and pay to win
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...
    • lolo92 wrote:

The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of course all game moderators know that and words like ''We did not expect to take that long for you'' sounds just stupid. More gifts and events than Universalis in this server was to involve more players there but anyways. Thanks for opening the map we hope to see some information about it soon.
      The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of course all game moderators know that and words like ''We did not expect to take that long for you'' sounds just stupid. More gifts and events than Universalis in this server was to involve more players there but anyways. Thanks for opening the map we hope to see some information about it soon.
      Thanks Lolo92, you got across what I was trying to say!