Demon Tower Blacksmith + Talismans

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is worth upping them in DT in my opinion.

I upgraded 12 talismans in DT from +0 to +1. 8 succeeded and 4 failed.

Basically, if you use a scroll of war, you need 2 talismans to make 1 talisman +1. So if the talisman is 2 won each, you'd spend 4 won + scroll of war + 10 elemental blooms + ornament. So let's say about 410kk + 849 Dragon Marks for the Magic Copper Ore for the Scroll of war + Blessing scroll 4kk.

If you go to DT with 2 talismans + 0, you won't need materials or Dragon Marks (scroll of war), and the chance is high that 1 of the 2 will succeed to +1. If you are lucky, both will succeed, saving you more than 200kk.

It is a gamble, which high chances that you even out/win, instead of losing some. In any case, i always bring my talismans to DT, and made profit from it so far. ^^
    • Shanez wrote:

It is worth upping them in DT in my opinion.

Basically, if you use a scroll of war, you need 2 talismans to make 1 talisman +1. So if the talisman is 2 won each, you'd spend 4 won + scroll of war + 10 elemental blooms + ornament. So let's say about 410kk + 849 Dragon Marks for the Magic Copper Ore for the Scroll of war + Blessing scroll 4kk.

If you go to DT with 2 talismans + 0, you won't need materials or Dragon Marks (scroll of war), and the chance is high that 1 of the 2 will succeed to +1. If you are lucky, both will succeed, saving you more than 200kk.

It is a gamble, which high chances that you even out/win, instead of losing some. In any case, i always bring my talismans to DT, and made profit from it so far. ^^
      Everything is individual for every one. I failed 8/10 talismans in dt you do the math how it costs. Yes, if you got luck it`s better for sure, but not in my case.I prefer to do it with scroll of war because I don`t spent money for any of these materials, except talismans, so as I said how much it costs is individual for everyone.
    • Shanez wrote:

It is worth upping them in DT in my opinion.

im just going to say that most of the talisman you upgrading you got in the tombola or in shops when they were like 20kk, imagine spending 2won for a talsiman and failing and then spending it again, and failing again, 4won for nothing, even though you have ti spend 4won+ scroll if war to make +1 100% , but in this case its a risk I personally wouldnt take, however if you say you made 8 out of 12 its a good % chance maybe its worth tsking the risk this once, and if you fail just upgrade will scroll next time.
    • If you are willing to spend 4 won to make one +1, might as well buy them +1 straight away for 4 won, cheaper that way. If you want to upgrade however, i'd certainly go for DT. I don't think chance to upgrade them in DT has a lower chance than 50%. And if the chance is 50%, it is worth it for sure. Like all upgrading in this game, you need some luck. But chances are high here that you'll end up making profit, unless you're really unlucky.
    • You're all forgetting one key element for upgrading with scroll of war, you need a Magic Copper Ore to make one. Most people who upgrade items are free-to-play. They don't have 849 Dragon Marks to buy that magic copper ore. They either have to upgrade talismans in DT, or with handbook/Dragon Scroll/Blessing Scroll/Guild Smith/Normal Smith.

If that is the case, i'd go for DT since the other methods still fail too. And if you don't liek the risk of going to DT, then buy them straight away at +1 ^^