Eldevin is too empty.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eldevin is too empty.

Hi,

No one in the elvedin. I'm not see player all day long. There are 10 or 20 market at blue flag otherwise there isn't nowhere red and yellow flag. What are we gonna do? This is not fun :banghead: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    • Either start on universalis or stop playing. Everyone knew that this server wont be filled with players, but its still enjoyable to play there if you focus on pvm. Maybe if GF decides to do some sort of advertisement (via Streamers/Youtubers or whatever there is) more players will join it.
      Also you could just start in blue kingdom, its a lot of fun to play there
    • Yep..most people expect the server will be merged anyway,that's why they don't bother trying Elvedin at all.
      Which I don't think it will happen bcos of the "unique" server setting.

Overall, I do like the Elvedin, it's kinda bring back the sentiment of farming with your own hand
      before the existence of auto-hunt. Ofc, it takes lots of your time too xD
      The only things that demotivated me are the bots running around and people who boosted to certain level
      popping out in the city when I've never seen them grinding in the fields.
    • BodYYY wrote:

well how do you think there will be people playing there without events? okay event for universalis and not for elvedin... just one "mining event" which is like a joke (for me). They are trying to get as much DC as possible and then merge it with uni.
      I completely disagree, the whole marketing idea, in my opinion, was to bring a unique server to attract non spender to have fun without relying on dragon coins, being able to farm with ease and for the spenders to spend their money to be the first to kill the hydra in order to make it usable on the bigger server, which I assume they play on with bigger chars, I myself tried the server and to be fair it was surprisingly empty as f***, we all know this UK community is smaller than the german, but there the server had a huge impact, here on the other hand, it didnt..., even though I dont like pvm, I understand that to grow in the game you need of pvm, but I sincerely believe that they could of promoted this server in a better way to attact new players, or even old nonspenders to come back and play in a healthier envoriment. :beer:
    • ChaosKhorne wrote:

BodYYY wrote:

well how do you think there will be people playing there without events? okay event for universalis and not for elvedin... just one "mining event" which is like a joke (for me). They are trying to get as much DC as possible and then merge it with uni.
      I completely disagree, the whole marketing idea, in my opinion, was to bring a unique server to attract non spender to have fun without relying on dragon coins, being able to farm with ease and for the spenders to spend their money to be the first to kill the hydra in order to make it usable on the bigger server, which I assume they play on with bigger chars, I myself tried the server and to be fair it was surprisingly empty as f***, we all know this UK community is smaller than the german, but there the server had a huge impact, here on the other hand, it didnt..., even though I dont like pvm, I understand that to grow in the game you need of pvm, but I sincerely believe that they could of promoted this server in a better way to attact new players, or even old nonspenders to come back and play in a healthier envoriment. :beer:
      Then why didn't they disable the item shop? It would be really cool if they release a server without itemshop and with the option to drop itemshop items from boss chests/bosses for example. That would be fair for everyone but GF wouldn't do it because their only goal is to get as much money as possible from people.
    • BodYYY wrote:

Then why didn't they disable the item shop? It would be really cool if they release a server without itemshop and with the option to drop itemshop items from boss chests/bosses for example. That would be fair for everyone but GF wouldn't do it because their only goal is to get as much money as possible from people.

"It would be really cool if they release a server without itemshop and with the option to drop itemshop items from boss chests/bosses for example."

Does that make sense at all ? Let's say they made the server exactly as what you said. People will obviously come and stick with this server and leave Universalis. If you want to give examples, at least come up with a lil bit of common sense. smh
      Elvedin was never intended for anti-p2w.

Feel free to brain this thread again.
      Unique Server with Exclusive Content!
    • BodYYY wrote:

ChaosKhorne wrote:

BodYYY wrote:

this makes 0 sense, the game is free to download, and everything in it is free, you decide to use your money in game by making what they call micropayments, thats what keeps the game alive, its entirely your choice.
      Yes, item shop keeps the game alive so without all those people(i include myself) that spend money on the game, the game wouldnt still be alive, so be thankful that you can play the game for free. And yes it would be a great idea, but its not just a game the developers spent tons of money on, and then release it for free and also everything in it is free?, how do they make their money back from it, it makes 0 sense what you stated, and you are forgetting that its a business, a company that made a game to make money, so yes they want to make money, and yes it would be great for that to happen a new server where you can drop item shop stuff and so on.., but if they did that the game would die, nobody would spend money, everyone would play the free server and get what they normally pay certain amount of euros, for free, which is stupid. Just imagine yourself spending thousands, even millions of euros to create a car, and then release it to the market for free.
    • ChaosKhorne wrote:

BodYYY wrote:

ChaosKhorne wrote:

BodYYY wrote:

this makes 0 sense, the game is free to download, and everything in it is free, you decide to use your money in game by making what they call micropayments, thats what keeps the game alive, its entirely your choice.Yes, item shop keeps the game alive so without all those people(i include myself) that spend money on the game, the game wouldnt still be alive, so be thankful that you can play the game for free. And yes it would be a great idea, but its not just a game the developers spent tons of money on, and then release it for free and also everything in it is free?, how do they make their money back from it, it makes 0 sense what you stated, and you are forgetting that its a business, a company that made a game to make money, so yes they want to make money, and yes it would be great for that to happen a new server where you can drop item shop stuff and so on.., but if they did that the game would die, nobody would spend money, everyone would play the free server and get what they normally pay certain amount of euros, for free, which is stupid. Just imagine yourself spending thousands, even millions of euros to create a car, and then release it to the market for free.
      I said to release a different server without itemshop, and people who want the easy way with itemshop will play the other servers, but those who really grind for their eq will prefer the other and so on..
    • yes but exactly like I said above, if they do that why would anyone stay in the normal servers when you can grind just as hard and get everything for free?, nobody wants to spend money dude, we choose it to get better & to have more fun, and me that I work, a minimum amount of like 50€ a month is nothing, but if I can go somewhere and start over and grind as hard and get everything for free... why would I even keep paying money?
    • and you make itemshop sound like its a magical world where everything is piss easy..., you can get lucky or unlucky, best way to make equip full bonus is with events, espexially easter for the reinforce items.. nobody wants to spend 277dc on reinforce that fail, yes we "advantage" cause you can just switch the bonus to make I better, but its all.about luck, my best item I switched it from a b switcher from a chest. So concerning your "use itemshop as a easy route" is stupid, nobody will want to use itemshop if there is a server where they can get itemshop stuff from the king reaper chest(to put an example.)
    • BodYYY wrote:

As usual, i would appreciate that you would refrain from posting when you don't know what you are talking about

Elvedin has it's own rotation of events, if anything elvedin will have clearly more events, the events for the 1st month are running, when the rotation changes it will be announced

It is common knowledge that there will actually be more events on elvedin than on the other servers, not only more events but the server has better rates, that are clear by playing even 10 minutes.

Try to learn a bit instead of this kind of narrow minded post that because theres one event running on universalis (while elvedin is still on the 1st month) you just assume there won't be events

As for that one mining event, if you don't like it don't join, as for other events, lets just say that on the 1st week of elvedin there has been more metins spawned than universalis can get in more than half a year

So try to infom yourself, or simply avoid stupid posts

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE