In Turkey And Here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In Turkey And Here

Hello , Firstly Im sorry for my Break English.

In the Turkish server spider caves gives everyone Magic copper ore to make scroll of war. Why In our server we cannot drop it from spider caves ?

Why you admins and moderators or GM 's want more much money from us ?

I will put here a few video about that. Many people can drop Magic Copper Ore from Spider Dungeons.

Thats name is '' Büyülü Bakır ''

its work +0 and +4 %100 Succes Rate when unite with Blessing scroll.

This Is Gameforge Server And different policy.

UK ADMINS want always users should pay for play game. !!!
  • Just Look at 3:07 - 3:15 Minutes He's drop Magic Copper Ore From Spiders. It's not a even't . It's always happening there. Why we should pay for this. This parcel only selling at Itemshop NPC In UK.

I found a new video look at '' 5:10 '' Minute. There You can see '' Büyülü Bakır '' Its Mean Magic Copper Ore

The post was edited 1 time, last by Monoceros1 ().

• The video published on Oct 6, 2017.

There's event going on where you drop magic copper ore from mobs.
    And metin2 UK had the same event going on. That event was long time ago.

Can you please stop spamming unnecessary thread with same lame excuses to get all salty towards Gameforge.
    I mean....what's new ?
  • KrazeeDuck wrote:

The video published on Oct 6, 2017.

Can you please stop spamming unnecessary thread with same lame excuses to get all salty towards Gameforge.
    I mean....what's new ?
    Hello my friend firstly i try open a account and asked people it is still available or not ?
    They said me its still available and always drop from mobs and they have got 200-300 piece on every person.
    So they are more strong then us. Its mean if servers will merge on the name of European we will be noob then their.

They got more much events and more much facility.

And you are said And metin2 UK had the same event going on. That event was long time ago.

I didn't seen any event like that i playing almost 9 years.
  • Monoceros1 wrote:

KrazeeDuck wrote:

I mean....what's new ?
    Hello my friend firstly i try open a account and asked people it is still available or not ?They said me its still available and always drop from mobs and they have got 200-300 piece on every person.
    So they are more strong then us. Its mean if servers will merge on the name of European we will be noob then their.

And you are said And metin2 UK had the same event going on. That event was long time ago.

Didn't see any event like that ? Did you spent that 9 years in map1 making shop ??
    Here's the prove that there's such event before and after.
    You may refer here..
    Events to celebrate the new servers

9 years eh..pfft
    End of discussion.

Shanez wrote:

skilgannon wrote:

Magic copper ore drops on the special new servers, both in TR and on UK
    ''special new server'' = the hydra server / Elvedin?If so, might be fun starting there after all then xD
    Yes, they do dropped magic copper ore from mobs in Elvedin..Come2, we need more powerhouse in Elvedin xD
  • skilgannon wrote:

You are board admin but you know wrong. Anadolu server is oldest server in the TR.

There players got 200-300 copper ore each. Its definitely dropping so much. Its not about new special server's drop.

Akdeniz, Anadolu This servers old server and not new servers or Special etc. You shoud get new pack from gameforge. We are playing game with missing.
  • KrazeeDuck wrote:

Monoceros1 wrote:

KrazeeDuck wrote:

I mean....what's new ?
    Hello my friend firstly i try open a account and asked people it is still available or not ?They said me its still available and always drop from mobs and they have got 200-300 piece on every person.So they are more strong then us. Its mean if servers will merge on the name of European we will be noob then their.

Didn't see any event like that ? Did you spent that 9 years in map1 making shop ??Here's the prove that there's such event before and after.
    You may refer here..
    Events to celebrate the new servers

9 years eh..pfft
    End of discussion.

Shanez wrote:

skilgannon wrote:

''special new server'' = the hydra server / Elvedin?If so, might be fun starting there after all then xD
    Yes, they do dropped magic copper ore from mobs in Elvedin..Come2, we need more powerhouse in Elvedin xD
    Its good to see that but there no one event give magic copper ore. It's just show us Magic Iron Ore. This is different. And there you can see that point ; Just drop bosses and metins.

I want to say In TR server people was dropping them from Cave 2 mobs. Spiders etc.

Why you want try to unjust me ?
  • Can you Just try to check game packs for misses ?

I believe you are playing this game with misses. There people can make 105 Lv items +9 with blessing scroll.

I spend here 163 Handbook for make 105 Lv +9 weapon. Is this a justice ?

After be merge when we unite with them they will crush us like a bulldozer.
  • You could drop copper in UK servers last year or so and not only from spiders but from any mob. I had over 200 as well but then they turned it off (not even sure when)
    And if the UK servers are so bad and the TR servers are so great and mighty - then why the hell do you play here instead of there? And if you can barely talk English then why did you even start playing on an English only speaking server in the first place... ?(
  • Testreg wrote:

You could drop copper in UK servers last year or so and not only from spiders but from any mob. I had over 200 as well but then they turned it off (not even sure when)
    And if the UK servers are so bad and the TR servers are so great and mighty - then why the hell do you play here instead of there? And if you can barely talk English then why did you even start playing on an English only speaking server in the first place... ?(
    You are looking so smart :) Then if someone pay me back my account price and Dragon coins prices i will go there :) When i start here turkey server not opened yet.

So Im here because of it. If somebody make possible to transfer my account here to there ( Gameforge server why still can't making them really i can't understand it too ) I don't like play with you already.. :(
  • Monoceros1 is correct with this topic and everything he said.You people are so stubborn and addicted to the game it is making all you youngsters blind. Kind of heartbreaking if you ask me. Also why do you people always write on the internet and say things like you know it all? Do research, educate yourselfs and once you are 100% about a topic or know what you are talking about then speak or write on the internet.
    Server: Sol
    Kingdom: Jinno
    IGN: xSKUx
  • MrLegendUK wrote:

Monoceros1 is correct with this topic and everything he said.You people are so stubborn and addicted to the game it is making all you youngsters blind. Kind of heartbreaking if you ask me. Also why do you people always write on the internet and say things like you know it all? Do research, educate yourselfs and once you are 100% about a topic or know what you are talking about then speak or write on the internet.
    The one who's blind and addicted is people who still decided to spend DC even though they know Gameforge
    is a "money grabbing company". They probably micro-forced you into buying DC but at the end..it's OPTIONAL.
    Again...what's new ?

The one who doesn't do research and slightly uneducated is the one who posted this thread.
    Magic copper ore does drop from mobs due to specific events back then.

If you're truly want to claim that "magic copper ore"s still drop from mobs without any event triggered.
    From now on and today's date:
    1. Go on to the specific server stated.
    2. Ask someone to make a video or you can make one yourself.
    3. With date and time shown and written on chat.
    4. Post or link the video here.

Don't get me wrong..i want free magic copper ore from mob drops too.
    Unless you have something to prove and back up your statement. This thread stand nothing less than just a rant spam.
  • KrazeeDuck wrote:

MrLegendUK wrote:

Monoceros1 is correct with this topic and everything he said.You people are so stubborn and addicted to the game it is making all you youngsters blind. Kind of heartbreaking if you ask me. Also why do you people always write on the internet and say things like you know it all? Do research, educate yourselfs and once you are 100% about a topic or know what you are talking about then speak or write on the internet.
    The one who's blind and addicted is people who still decided to spend DC even though they know Gameforgeis a "money grabbing company". They probably micro-forced you into buying DC but at the end..it's OPTIONAL.
    Again...what's new ?

The one who doesn't do research and slightly uneducated is the one who posted this thread.
    Magic copper ore does drop from mobs due to specific events back then.

If you're truly want to claim that "magic copper ore"s still drop from mobs without any event triggered.
    From now on and today's date:
    1. Go on to the specific server stated.
    2. Ask someone to make a video or you can make one yourself.
    3. With date and time shown and written on chat.
    4. Post or link the video here.

Don't get me wrong..i want free magic copper ore from mob drops too.
    Unless you have something to prove and back up your statement. This thread stand nothing less than just a rant spam.
    Hello buddy . I spoke with them like you said. They said me '' Yes we can drop magic copper ore '' '' just from V2 mobs ''

So , I can make video too but how you translate it i can't understand. They speaking Turkish. Do you know Turkish ?
    I mean UK Admins must check what we are doing and other servers what their do ?

I believe here somethings is going wrong. I want to make it fix.

And you guys wrote me like that ;

Why don't you go and play at Turkish server :D

Funny guy , I trying to keep safe your claim and what you are doing ? Trying Kicking me ?

Really you are sucker of the Game Admin. Can you banned me too because of this words. I just angry them.

Continue spend DC For everything rich guys. Continue to be Sheep !!!