Proves Of Scame!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Proves Of Scame!

Hello everyone,
    My name ingame is (MrHamza healer 95lvl), changed name now to SARG0N ; i just wanted to post some screen-shots that proves that i actually gave items to SEPHIROS ( so he can sell for me ingame ) .. i'm glad i took few screen-shots before i gave him .. thats not all ( he has items from SYRMOUA also) ..we all know he gave all to his new wife Maive who changed name to Lyric and tried to pretend she came from other server #Maive who says my fan isn't even double hh ! see this girl ( like u don't have it ) u even can't lie .. sorry can't upload rest we can only attach 10 pics .. and those were all i screen '' (UglyBoobs) is SEPHIROS's shop btw! just don't trust these two .. espcially SEPHI with whome i played more than 6 years .. tnx guys
    Files
    • 0313_204856.jpg

(254.6 kB, downloaded 73 times, last: )
    • 0313_204857.jpg

(253.07 kB, downloaded 63 times, last: )
    • 0313_204858.jpg

(254.92 kB, downloaded 58 times, last: )
    • 0313_204901.jpg

(256.76 kB, downloaded 53 times, last: )
    • 0313_204902.jpg

(255.97 kB, downloaded 51 times, last: )
    • 0313_204904.jpg

(252.29 kB, downloaded 50 times, last: )
    • 0313_204906.jpg

(257.38 kB, downloaded 51 times, last: )
    • 0313_204907.jpg

(259.15 kB, downloaded 52 times, last: )
    • 0313_204909.jpg

(255.2 kB, downloaded 53 times, last: )
    • 0313_205754.jpg

(271.69 kB, downloaded 61 times, last: )
  • Let's be clear, i'm sorry for your loss, and by no means i'm defending who has your items

But if you want to make a post complainign about a scam, the least you can do is tell the full story.

"Everyone" knows what the deal was about, you got something in return, wich obviously didn't end up beeing what you expected, so how about instead of telling half a story, you send a ticket to support with evidences of the full deal?

hint: Creature...

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
  • To tell the full story i think i'm gonna need pages ,and i don't think u'll have enouph time to read it all.. but anyways i'm not here complaining or trying to tell the story .. I just loged to post pics some ppl asked me about! showing few of the stuff i gave which (i got nothing in return ) (and was only expecting my yang nothing else) but what gone is gone! again i'm not complaining i can start over as i did 7 years ago ! tnx for ur reply tho <3
  • Sargon wrote:

To tell the full story i think i'm gonna need pages ,and i don't think u'll have enouph time to read it all.. but anyways i'm not here complaining or trying to tell the story .. I just loged to post pics some ppl asked me about! showing few of the stuff i gave which (i got nothing in return ) (and was only expecting my yang nothing else) but what gone is gone! again i'm not complaining i can start over as i did 7 years ago ! tnx for ur reply tho <3
    sorry for your loss :(
    send a ticket man
    :sniper: SLaYeR BeaT 77 :rocketlauncher:
  • Hamza, Skilgannon busted you. Really why are you trying when all important people know you’re lying. And for rest of you wondering why he doesn’t report “scamming” that is because scam never happened and Hamza would pick a ban. And what do you prove with pics of items ?
    Needless to say, you’re busted.
  • Sargon wrote:

To tell the full story i think i'm gonna need pages ,and i don't think u'll have enouph time to read it all.. but anyways i'm not here complaining or trying to tell the story .. I just loged to post pics some ppl asked me about! showing few of the stuff i gave which (i got nothing in return ) (and was only expecting my yang nothing else) but what gone is gone! again i'm not complaining i can start over as i did 7 years ago ! tnx for ur reply tho <3
    Sorry for your loss.

But the way you handled this matters seems abnormal. You doesn't seem to care about your "scammed" items.
    This happened ages ago and your items probably scattered everywhere in-game. Only until now, you decided to post
    a thread about his "scamming" activities ? Why ? Just to alert and increase awareness about SEPHIROS scamming
    people ?? Will that change anything tho ??

skilgannon wrote:

But if you want to make a post complaining about a scam, the least you can do is tell the full story.

"Everyone" knows what the deal was about, you got something in return, which obviously didn't end up being what you expected, so how about instead of telling half a story, you send a ticket to support with evidences of the full deal?
    True. How can a GM help you out if you don't even want to take part in retrieving your items back or banning
    people who's responsible for the scam ? Unless you tell the whole stories, we wouldn't know what's truly going on.
    That guy will still running around enjoying your scammed items while you're here getting all salty until the day you
    decided to quit. Smh.

Anyway, good luck to you in-game and in real life.
    Just my two cents.
  • It's not that i don't care about stuff i lost .. i even decided to quit . but i still got many friends want me play so i'm back .. and everyone knows the story that i lost items so did SYRMOUA also .. but last time i loged '' Maive '' keeps telling ppl i gave nothing to SEPHIROS she calls me a Lier and she say that my fan wasn't even double hh even tho shes using it '' nemere 83lvl also she just changed name on it etc .. i told em i can easly post some pics .. i wasn't so interested in doing it '' lazy to make forum acc '' :P i'm not a new player tho ppl trust me and bielve me so that was enouph for me <3 but sad for them they tought i didn't screen anything .. and the reason i screened few of the items i gave is because that i felt something wasn't right about the way he acted wanting to help me so bad selling my stuff .. so why not to screen. but my feelings weren't wrong after all! (skillgannon tnx for wishing me a good luck and everyone else i kinda need that ) but i rly doubt i could get items back thats why i didn't bother ask anything back!
  • Just play the game. Tired of all this drama from sol people from 6+years playing, if you got "scammed" or whatever there was no need to even publish it here, because as you quoted, "the people believed so it was enough for you", why bring this out to light after so much time?(let me state that I dont know when this happened), im not hating but all I hear when I walk around the game is people hating on eachother or warning me not to talk to this or that person, I talk to who I want, but I dont trade anything.
    First of all I appreciate the "warning" you want to send out, but everyone knows to not trust anyone on this game, and second of all let people take their chances and make mistakes. Btw im sorry for your loss but this happens in this game all the time, so dont even give your item to anyone, just make a shop account yourself its not hard. I wont even trade my worst item to somebody unless I know him in real life, so yeah it saves you alot of stress, be strong you'll have good items again in no time :P
  • Hamza, I cannot decide if your miserable attempt to make GA’s comment look like he is supporting you is result of your qualm or you’re really really not blessed with high IQ to realise that he told you in polite way to not lie. In case you’re not wise enough, which you obviously are not, thise words:
    “"Everyone" knows what the deal was about, you got something in return, wich obviously didn't end up beeing what you expected, so how about instead of telling half a story, you send a ticket to support with evidences of the full deal?“
    are polite way of saying “Dont talk about getting scammed because everyone knows you got an account on (hint creature) p server which was paid by your trading partner and later you regret it and then want your stuff back”.(You got something in return) He literally dared you to post the whole story but you can’t. If you did, it would be obvious you wasnt scammed. And fan you’re mentioning was sold to Shinsoo shaman CrystalSouL.
    And about SYMROUA, you forgot to mention that she sold all of her items to Azrial and SEPH bought them back and she played with his items from then on? :)
    Only thing she has rn is chance to dig some pvm guy, thats it. And about your pet,which isnt yours anymore, I paid fair and square to person whom you gave it just like every other item I posses. Again, no important people believes you.
    So have fun floundering in envy towards me. Next time you decide to make a miserable attempt like this.. make it less miserable. Oh wait, you cant.
    Xoxo ❤️
  • cifoks wrote:

another funny thing is how Maive aka. Lyric keeps saying to other ppl how she made everything alone haha just admit it that her daddy SEPHIROS gave and made her the stuff but shes full of lies anyway :P
    When you read at least one book in your life, you can talk to me. Right now, you dont have cerdibility to mention my name. Stand in line of irrelevant people.
  • haha you know that you are probably the least important person in this game you made nothing in your life or ingame all you got was given to you. And also as you say that your sugar daddy paid for his stuff on creature he lied because Slark made him for free and still wanted to get paid or items so he can sell for real money but well all what he got is bought for real money anyway whole SEPHIROS acc same as ReniLT

• Maive i'm not rly miserable but u are .. u been misearble for years u couldn't even make 1 p skill only after years and years of playing .. always jealous of SYMROUA and even me lmao .. but stating that she is digging some pvm player makes it even more funny coz u diging pvm/pvp players but non was blind enouph just ur dady SEPHIROS but i wish u two all luck .. u rly deserve each other . enouph for u that u got 0 friends left ingame ! and again if i were miserable i would post that since i returned game after merge and found out what happened .. but u and that sugar dad keeps telling me to post if i ever gave anything so that was the only reason i did.. as u can see from pics above i did give alot .. and also alot more than u ever expect! and yh how do u know my fan was sold to CrystalSoul? if u weren't the one who sold it to her? .. and yh another question . If u weren't a digger ''thief'' u wouldn't even tell ppl u came from another server after merge .. pretending to be someone else u aren't! but that failed ur sugar dad can't rly keep secrets when he gets mad lmao! '' peace out ''
  • MaivesNotNaive wrote:

Hamza, I cannot decide if your miserable attempt to make GA’s comment look like he is supporting you is result of your qualm or you’re really really not blessed with high IQ to realise that he told you in polite way to not lie. In case you’re not wise enough, which you obviously are not, thise words:
    “"Everyone" knows what the deal was about, you got something in return, wich obviously didn't end up beeing what you expected, so how about instead of telling half a story, you send a ticket to support with evidences of the full deal?“
    are polite way of saying “Dont talk about getting scammed because everyone knows you got an account on (hint creature) p server which was paid by your trading partner and later you regret it and then want your stuff back”.(You got something in return) He literally dared you to post the whole story but you can’t. If you did, it would be obvious you wasnt scammed. And fan you’re mentioning was sold to Shinsoo shaman CrystalSouL.
    And about SYMROUA, you forgot to mention that she sold all of her items to Azrial and SEPH bought them back and she played with his items from then on? :)
    Only thing she has rn is chance to dig some pvm guy, thats it. And about your pet,which isnt yours anymore, I paid fair and square to person whom you gave it just like every other item I posses. Again, no important people believes you.
    So have fun floundering in envy towards me. Next time you decide to make a miserable attempt like this.. make it less miserable. Oh wait, you cant.
    Xoxo ❤️
    Don't try to pretend i'm supporting you or your side either, all i want is usable evidence of that deal, and you will see how fast i'll hammer the ban button (you admiting to it is already a start)

And after a couple minutes of consideration...

Either send proper usable evidences to support or not, but i'm tired of a fight where both sides know they are doing illegal deals and try to act as if they are right

Topic closed

skilgannon

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE