Shanez' Selling List

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Shanez' Selling List

      Hi everyone,

      Below you will find my selling list, the list will be updated from time to time. Offers can be done here, or via PM on forum or via PM in-game (Shanez, Chunjo Kingdom / yellow).


      :thumbsup: Helmets:
      1. Warrior lv 60 +5 with 10% HH, 4 other stats


      :rolleyes: Armours:


      :thumbup: Earrings:


      :D Necklaces:


      :rolleye2: Bracelets:
      1. HTB + 6 with 10% HH, 4 other stats
      2. HTB + 8 with 2000 HP , 20% Undead , 5% HH , 2 other stats

      :ohyeah: Shoes:


      :doofy: Weapons:


      :S Sashes:
      1. Lord Sash 20% clean


      :P Belts:


      :unsure: Talismans:


      :love: Other stuff:
    • Shanez wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Below you will find my selling list, the list will be updated from time to time. Offers can be done here, or via PM on forum or via PM in-game (Shanez, Chunjo Kingdom / yellow).


      :thumbsup: Helmets:
      1. Warrior lv 60 +5 with 10% HH, 10% Devils, 6% Lightning , 10% SP absorb , 4% Mystics






      :rolleyes: Armours:


      :thumbup: Earrings:


      :D Necklaces:


      :rolleye2: Bracelets:
      1. HTB + 6 with 10% HH, 10% Wind , 6% Fire , 3% Pierce , 4% Devils

      2. HTB + 8 with 2000 HP , 20% Undead , 5% HH , 10% Devils , 6% Orcs


      :ohyeah: Shoes:
      1. Qilin shoes + 3 with 15% sword , 15% bell , 10% claw , 6% dagger , 5% blackout


      :doofy: Weapons:


      :S Sashes:
      1. Lord Sash 20% clean


      :P Belts:


      :unsure: Talismans:


      :love: Other stuff:

      [b][/b]1. Beran Setau Chests 100x 10kk each

      2. Dragon Claws and Dragon Scales

      3. White pearls , blue pearls , red pearls on mass
      4. Wayne's Shrine box unopened
    • ChaosKhorne wrote:

      how about a date the watch the new ant &wasp film, some pizza at an italian restaurant, then some fun and games at my place ;).
      Definitely an interesting offer, i'll surely consider it! Is pineapple on pizza okay for you? Otherwise this might not work that well :S

      ChaosKhorne wrote:

      dont know price for waynes. Tell me the price.
      Don't know prices either, that's why i'm looking for offers ^^ Saw people buying them for 10 won few weeks ago, someone else was selling them for 1500 DC voucher.
    • Shanez wrote:

      Shanez wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Below you will find my selling list, the list will be updated from time to time. Offers can be done here, or via PM on forum or via PM in-game (Shanez, Chunjo Kingdom / yellow).


      :thumbsup: Helmets:
      1. Warrior lv 60 +5 with 10% HH, 10% Devils, 6% Lightning , 10% SP absorb , 4% Mystics
      2. Warrior lv 60 +9 with 5 bad bonusses




      :pump: Shields:
      1. Titan Shield + 6 with Defence against Blackouts , 10% Undead , 10% Orcs , 6% Mystics , 3% reflect




      :rolleyes: Armours:


      :thumbup: Earrings:


      :D Necklaces:


      :rolleye2: Bracelets:
      1. HTB + 6 with 10% HH, 10% Wind , 6% Fire , 3% Pierce , 4% Devils
      2. HTB + 8 with 2000 HP , 20% Undead , 5% HH , 10% Devils , 6% Orcs


      :ohyeah: Shoes:
      1. Qilin shoes + 3 with 15% sword , 15% bell , 10% claw , 6% dagger , 5% blackout


      :doofy: Weapons:


      :S Sashes:
      1. Lord Sash 20% clean


      :P Belts:


      :unsure: Talismans:


      :love: Other stuff:

      1. Beran Setau Chests 100x 10kk each
      2. Dragon Claws and Dragon Scales
      3. White pearls , blue pearls , red pearls on mass
      4. Wayne's Shrine box unopened

      Added items
    • Shanez wrote:

      Shanez wrote:

      Shanez wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Below you will find my selling list, the list will be updated from time to time. Offers can be done here, or via PM on forum or via PM in-game (Shanez, Chunjo Kingdom / yellow).


      :thumbsup: Helmets:
      1. Warrior lv 60 +5 with 10% HH, 10% Devils, 6% Lightning , 10% SP absorb , 4% Mystics
      2. Ninja lv 60 + 6 with 10% HH, 20% Orcs, 6% Undead, 2% SP absorb, 12% SP Reg




      :pump: Shields:






      :rolleyes: Armours:
      1. Sura: 34+9 with 15% Light Res, 10% SP absorb, 5% HP absorb, 1000 HP, 6% 2-hand res
      2. Sura: 70+9 with 15% Light Res, 5% HP absorb, 15% Dagger, 10% Claw, 10% Fan
      3. Sura: 70+9 with 2000 HP, 10% HP absorb, 10% reflect close-combat, 10% Sword, 6% Fire res


      :thumbup: Earrings:


      :D Necklaces:


      :rolleye2: Bracelets:
      1. HTB + 6 with 10% HH, 10% Wind , 6% Fire , 3% Pierce , 4% Devils




      :ohyeah: Shoes:
      1. Qilin shoes + 3 with 15% sword , 15% bell , 10% claw , 6% dagger , 5% blackout


      :doofy: Weapons:
      1. Ninja: Soulless Knife + 5 with 10% HH, 5% Blackout, 5% Pierce, 6 DEX, 6% Animals. Stones: lycan/ninja/anti-magic
      2. Ninja: Soulless Knife + 6 with 10% HH, 5% Poison, 5% Pierce, 12 INT, 6% Orcs. Stones: shaman/ninja/pierce
      3. Ninja: DWC+0 with 43% AVG, -13% skill


      :S Sashes:




      :P Belts:


      :unsure: Talismans:


      :love: Other stuff:

      1. Beran Setau Chests 10kk each
      2. Dragon Claws and Dragon Scales 2kk each

      3. Wayne's Shrine box unopened

      Added items
      New Goodies!
    • Shanez wrote:

      Shanez wrote:

      Shanez wrote:

      Shanez wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Below you will find my selling list, the list will be updated from time to time. Offers can be done here, or via PM on forum or via PM in-game (Shanez, Chunjo Kingdom / yellow).


      :thumbsup: Helmets:
      1. Warrior lv 60 +5 with 10% HH, 10% Devils, 6% Lightning , 10% SP absorb , 4% Mystics
      2. Ninja lv 60 + 6 with 10% HH, 20% Orcs, 6% Undead, 2% SP absorb, 12% SP Reg



      :pump: Shields:




      :rolleyes: Armours:
      1. Sura: 34+9 with 15% Light Res, 10% SP absorb, 5% HP absorb, 1000 HP, 6% 2-hand res. Stones: Haste/Evasion

      2. Sura: 70+9 with 15% Light Res, 5% HP absorb, 15% Dagger, 10% Claw, 10% Fan. Stones: Haste/Evasion/Vita

      3. Sura: 70+9 with 2000 HP, 10% HP absorb, 10% reflect close-combat, 10% Sword, 6% Fire res. Stones: Haste/Evasion/Vita

      4. Warrior: Blue Steel +5 (lv84) with 2000 HP, 15% Light, 10% SP absorb, 10% Dagger, 6% reflect close-combat. Stones: Haste/Evasion/Ducking





      :thumbup: Earrings:


      :D Necklaces:


      :rolleye2: Bracelets:
      1. HTB + 6 with 10% HH, 10% Wind , 6% Fire , 3% Pierce , 4% Devils


      :ohyeah: Shoes:
      1. Qilin shoes + 3 with 15% sword , 15% bell , 10% claw , 6% dagger , 5% blackout


      :doofy: Weapons:
      1. Ninja: Soulless Knife + 5 with 10% HH, 5% Blackout, 5% Pierce, 6 DEX, 6% Animals. Stones: lycan/ninja/anti-magic
      2. Ninja: Soulless Knife + 6 with 10% HH, 5% Poison, 5% Pierce, 12 INT, 6% Orcs. Stones: shaman/ninja/pierce
      3. Ninja: DWC+0 with 43% AVG, -13% skill


      :S Sashes:
      1. Lord Sash 20% clean


      :P Belts:


      :unsure: Talismans:



      8| Alchemy:
      Legendaries:

      1. Diamond: Leg Matt: Skill dmg + magic def
      2. Saphire: Leg Matt: VS sura, VS shaman, VS lycan
      3. Saphire: Leg Matt: VS sura, DEF lycan, DEF ninja
      4. Saphire: Leg Matt: VS sura, DEF lycan
      5. Onyx: Leg Matt: RES crit, Reflect close-combat
      6. Onyx: Leg Matt: Reflect close-combat
      7. Onyx: Leg Matt: RES pierce, RES crit


      Antiques:
      Saphire, Garnet, Onyx




      :love: Other stuff:

      1. Beran Setau Chests 10kk each
      2. Dragon Claws and Dragon Scales 2kk each

      3. Wayne's Shrine box unopened

      Added items
      New Goodies!
      more items added