pet.system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey,
      i'v got a baashido with good stats, each five lvl hes jumping 0,6%,
      My question is, if it is safe, that i get additionally 0,1% on my jumps if my pet is over 60Days old?
      like its on day 59 only a 0,6% Jump but if it is 60days old i get 0,7%... im right?

thx
    • skilgannon wrote:

pet can level 0.5 or 0.6

after arround 100 days it will level 0.6 or 0.7

after 60 days it is possible to see the change but it's not guaranteed you will, actually what happens usually arround 60 days is that you start seeing more 0.6 and less 0.5 but still no 0.7
      So that means, if you want to go for a perfect pet, you should wait till the pet is 100 days at least and then start to lvl it?

Thanks in advance.
    • As skil said it starts appearing sooner but its certain only after 100 and you get +0.1% to the max for every 100days of age. IF you have a 200day pet that jumpd 0.6 every 5lvs at start it will be 0.8 and if it was 0.4 at start it would be 0.6 (but as far as I know would still be with bad skills at end) or if it was one that is random every 6lvls and was 0.9 at start after 200 days it could do a 1.1 jump and etc.

By the way - I've also heard that there is a limit on how much max hp % one can have at lv40 and lv80 but not sure if that's true and never tested it and never asked around :D maybe just rumors. Anyone minds to confirm/deny this?
    • well max hp is quite big. for every 100/60 days the jumps increase by 0.1%. The max amount of days is 9999, so for a lvl 80 pet, you could theoretically have 200% + hp.
      당신이 한국인이거나 구글을 사용한다면이 숨겨진 서명을 읽을 수 있습니다.
    • RabbitRun wrote:

The ''perfect'' does not apply when it originally gives 0,1-0,4 HP each 5 lvs, so it then doesn't matter how long you keep it alive to make it look like perfect.
      It wouldnt make difference in skills I see.. but if u got a perfect pet (0,5-0,6 even 5 lv.s) it will be even more perfect ;p

I also heard, this only works if the pet has 100+ lifetime, so without being dead in the meantime
    • so: if i let the pet live 100 days, ao i get guaranteed the 0,1% additionally?
      and if its over 60day old, its possbile -with luck- that i get the 0,1% earlier and not first with 100?
      like i get between 60 and 100 my 0,1% earliere if i have luck. If imunlucky i get first at 100. Late but guaranteed, im now right?
    • I think it's something like this:
      Lets say its a 0.5-0.6 pet.
      at 0 days it jumps a certain .5 or sometimes .6 if you're lucky
      at lets say 40 days it jumps mostly .6 but sometimes still just .5 if you're unlucky
      at 70 days its solid .6 and maybe .7 if you are lucky
      at 100 days it jumps solid .7 or .6 if you are unlucky
      at 160 days it jumps .7 or .8 if you are lucky
      and so on till forever (almost) :D

At least I think that's how it works so correct me if I'm wrong tho :D
    • After seeing this post ... with the same people posting the same thing... my pet grows 0.12
      If i killed you in game don't worry ! When you'll get back up ( if you do ) you won't get a black eye.(Stop thinking that you will) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
    • Pic is from 2 days ago, on friday this pet will be 400 days old, As much i have experienced each 100 days give more 0.1% HP gain. Im not so sure about the 60day theory since the pets are giving HP from 0.5 to 0.6 even at lv 5 and my other pet that i kept alive over 200 days gained HP at start 0.5-0.6 and 200 days age it was 0.7-0.8% per 5lvls

But About this pet, its start HP was 1.6% gained 0.6% at lvl 5, and ive kept its alive after that. main goal was 300 days but, i was busy and decicdd to wait another 100 days with him.

On friday it should gain 0.9-1% HP at lv 10 ill keep you posted.

pet399.PNG
    • ESTDRAG wrote:

Pic is from 2 days ago, on friday this pet will be 400 days old, As much i have experienced each 100 days give more 0.1% HP gain. Im not so sure about the 60day theory since the pets are giving HP from 0.5 to 0.6 even at lv 5 and my other pet that i kept alive over 200 days gained HP at start 0.5-0.6 and 200 days age it was 0.7-0.8% per 5lvls

But About this pet, its start HP was 1.6% gained 0.6% at lvl 5, and ive kept its alive after that. main goal was 300 days but, i was busy and decicdd to wait another 100 days with him.

pet399.PNG

Now let's see if you'll manage to make it a 20% hp pet
      당신이 한국인이거나 구글을 사용한다면이 숨겨진 서명을 읽을 수 있습니다.
    • ESTDRAG wrote:

Pic is from 2 days ago, on friday this pet will be 400 days old, As much i have experienced each 100 days give more 0.1% HP gain. Im not so sure about the 60day theory since the pets are giving HP from 0.5 to 0.6 even at lv 5 and my other pet that i kept alive over 200 days gained HP at start 0.5-0.6 and 200 days age it was 0.7-0.8% per 5lvls

pet399.PNG
      This is a solid pet! WOW