RESTART SERVER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RESTART SERVER

So , was wondering why on here there is no information on the server restart time as on all other communities?

If i killed you in game don't worry ! When you'll get back up ( if you do ) you won't get a black eye.(Stop thinking that you will) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • I don't know about Joana but what i meant was : restart server after the maintenance that's what server restart means. Maintenance means server stops and restarts after.

Thank you in advance
    If i killed you in game don't worry ! When you'll get back up ( if you do ) you won't get a black eye.(Stop thinking that you will) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • The game contains bosses that are influenced on their respawn in function of the server restart.

So the staff is due to mention when the maintenance is over for the player to have information on it so they can play.

• I thought you wanted to know when is the weekly maintenance, turns out you want to camp bosses.

There's a maintenance is over thread, the staff is not "due" to post there, especially not with the intent of you knowing when the bosses will spawn, when there's time the coma announces the maintenance is over, for people to know they can start playing again, not for you to reduce the timeframe that the bosses will spawn

Obviously you can play without knowing when the bosses spawn, you can also figure it out on your own by playing if it is so important for you to camp them

closed

skilgannon

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE