Dr Voucher

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CryoBunny wrote:

Dear players,

due to heightened fraud rates we had to adjust our DR voucher prices. The reason behind this is that every fraud case causes a lot of effort for many different employees and each fraud case costs us a lot. In order to be able to still offer DR vouchers we therefore had to raise the voucher prices by approximately 30%. This is to cover the surplus costs caused by the massively heightened fraud rates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Your Metin2 Team
      What frauds exactly? And why we are supposed to pay for it?
    • let me translate it for u ok? so what she actually meant is: We wanna drain you even more so as an excuse we gonna make up story about frauds ok?

B.9.I Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or messages containing nothing but smilies. Spam can also include replying or reacting to spam posts.

silent warning for a minor offense issued

skilgannon
    • I have to join on this, how do you get fraud happening from vouchers? This will slow business in game also, vouchers being higher in price on item shop means higher in game prices, if non (real money) spenders don't agree to pay higher yangs for vouchers then dr buyers will also slow down on buying them from item shop
      They did this similar thing with dragon chests by reducing them to 3x per acc, they want to make money but keep making it difficult for people to spend :/
      Your asking for 1300dr+ for 1k dr voucher? :/
    • Guys, this is business, nothing more...

My question to gameforge would be when was the last time they actually did reduce price in something?let me think (didn't took me long)... NEVER!
      Fraud is just a side word of blaming the action, who is old enough and not stupid, he/she will understand, the company long time already keeps abusing the players who using Dragon Coins in the game, the goal for them is simple, let the customer buy as much dragon coins as possible.
      keep going, really wish them to get charged for once with a good price for their selfishness, and remember big companies always will have to pay big price.
      I still wonder, what did I forgot in that game? :dash:
    • rikz91 wrote:

Guys, this is business, nothing more...

My question to gameforge would be when was the last time they actually did reduce price in something?let me think (didn't took me long)... NEVER!
      Fraud is just a side word of blaming the action, who is old enough and not stupid, he/she will understand, the company long time already keeps abusing the players who using Dragon Coins in the game, the goal for them is simple, let the customer buy as much dragon coins as possible.
      keep going, really wish them to get charged for once with a good price for their selfishness, and remember big companies always will have to pay big price.
      shame because i cant even call this a company let alone big one :D
      Server: Sol
      Kingdom: Jinno
      IGN: xSKUx
    • all this is happening becuase no1 cares
      take some other online game to compare with like diablo from very start u have all explained every single bonus every single item is explained to the last detail
      here it was so hard to do it took 10 years to do that much
      do we complain, no
      "until baby does not cry, mom does not give a tity" true ?
    • MrCoffee wrote:

CryoBunny wrote:

Dear players,

due to heightened fraud rates we had to adjust our DR voucher prices. The reason behind this is that every fraud case causes a lot of effort for many different employees and each fraud case costs us a lot. In order to be able to still offer DR vouchers we therefore had to raise the voucher prices by approximately 30%. This is to cover the surplus costs caused by the massively heightened fraud rates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Your Metin2 Team
      What frauds exactly? And why we are supposed to pay for it?
      People from turkey buying DC voucher with steam bundle, then refunding the package.

Gameforge didn't foresee this, they messed up bigtime -> Let the normal users pay for their fault. Noice :)
    • I don't often write in forum, but this time I have to say something. This game is dying already. The merge is a desperate attempt to pump new life in this game. That effect will last for few month and then numbers will drop again. In stead of trying to keep hold off your base and even make it more attractive for new players, you do everything to make it less attractive. You increase the price of vouchers because of fraud? If you have fraud, attack the reasons why people can do fraud in the first place. Increasing prices won't reduce fraud, it just give people another reason to leave. I would even say that increasing prices will increase fraud as people can't afford to buy it anymore in a honest way. You chase the paying customers away, which will give the opposite effect that you want: make more money with game. There are 2 ways to make money: increase prices, but if you go to high you will shrink the amount of paying customers or decrease prices which will likely increase the amount of paying customers because they can afford it now. Of course option 2 will be more popular than option 1. As a player of 10 years, who did buy your vouchers, you now losing me. You have become too expensive for me. You make this game a elite game for a few rich people. Most of our players come form east europe, with an average month salary of 200 -300 EUR a month. You really think they can afford paying 30 % more? And btw, do you actually know what you saying: THIRTY PROCENT. That is not inflation, that is HIGHWAY ROBBERY. You just shoot yourself in the foot.
    • Server is crashing, we are getting dc. Is that another fraud we should pay for 30% more?

B.9.I Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or messages containing nothing but smilies. Spam can also include replying or reacting to spam posts.

skilgannon
    • content removed

skilgannon

• Boycott buying vouchers

GameForge increased the vouchers by 30 %, taking it out of reach of most players. Thirty 30% is unreasonable. The reason they give for the increase is fraud. In stead of preventing the fraud, they let us pay 30 % more. We cannot prevent them for doing that, but we can send a message to them by not buying them. They want to make money form us? Fine, but robbery should not be allowed. Only the "rich" can buy them now. The only way to send a message to GameForge is to NOT buy them. Let's show some solidarity and boycott buying vouchers for these prices.
    • Hello

I also do not use forum alot for lots other reasons but i want to say that raising voucher prices because of fraud issues, and let's even say fraud reason exists, sorry but it's kinda a shot in the foot and knee.

If GF did not foreseen this it's their problem, trying to make regular players to pay for that lack of vision, i honestly consider ONLY a way to sqeeze more money from players in a grotesque way.

I ask all ppl to make use of their voice and show GF about our approval on this issue, ty

PS: Skill if u use sarcasm some comments by players also used, maybe some tolerance this time would not be that bad ;)