Bigger Pet System, Graphic and excelent alchemy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bigger Pet System, Graphic and excelent alchemy

1.Would be great if we can get more of pets from every single boss each with unique skill pvm/pvp depended on boss level.

2. Refreshed Graphic because this one is simply old and not atractive for new players.

3. Chance of change bonus in excelent alchemy by upgrade with another excelent stone for example because right now it's simply unfair that we can waste so much time and money for making alchemy just to end up with clean stone.

Sorry for my not perfect english but i guess most of you guys can understand what i wanna say.
    • 1. There are already many pets and if I remember right somewhere was said that 2 new ones are coming.

2. If graphics mattered that much then something like minecraft wouldn't exist :D Even tho there isn't much gameplay either in that one and I've got no idea why people play that so maybe that's not a very valid point :| Anyway making a significant change in graphics would probably take too much work and I doubt they will ever do it. Would probably be easier to just make metin3 :D

3. Now that's something I wonder - why hasn't that been an option from the very beginning? They definitely have to do something about that problem. If I happened to get a gem like that I'd probably uninstall the game for at least a few months (and if the servers stay as populated as they are now probably wouldn't install it ever again)
    • Point 3. I think best strategy for this its will be like on Rub... server. Sory that was name of private server i know but if u make excel alchy with cr** bony u can give him to alchemist and he downgrade to briliant and u have chance to make it new. Yep u waste one briliant but this way is it better then stuck 1,2,3,4,5x usless excel alchy in invenotry :) This is only my opinion.

Point 2. Ye meaby mt2 need new coat. We smile yesterday to much in meley layr if u saw the lava in Fire land :D 0 animation 0 nothing so maby some new coat its will be great but not to much up like on 4story or something like that.

Point 1. Ye new pets inc. i think but its was be great if u can farm some like 9tails or big(small) Turttle <3

Have a nice day

Examplle Global EU ! MARGE SERVERS !!!!!!!!!
    • Testreg wrote:

1. There are already many pets and if I remember right somewhere was said that 2 new ones are coming.

2. If graphics mattered that much then something like minecraft wouldn't exist :D Even tho there isn't much gameplay either in that one and I've got no idea why people play that so maybe that's not a very valid point :| Anyway making a significant change in graphics would probably take too much work and I doubt they will ever do it. Would probably be easier to just make metin3 :D

3. Now that's something I wonder - why hasn't that been an option from the very beginning? They definitely have to do something about that problem. If I happened to get a gem like that I'd probably uninstall the game for at least a few months (and if the servers stay as populated as they are now probably wouldn't install it ever again)
      1. Yeah but that is good try of making low level players useful again because right now there is hard for them to make yangs. Metin stones drop nothing useful ( stones+4 are cheap) Yellow Tiger, Death Reaper and so on are useless too no1 bother to hunt them.
      2. I dont know about Minecraft but giving us 10 kinds of armours with the very same look just other color is simply lazy.
      3. Here we all agree i guess
    • 1. Maybe you're right so perhaps not every boss but one or two of the lower lvl bosses besides the monkeys should drop some new pet.
      2. That is indeed lazy and maybe something more than just color change would be nice after all :D It's just that when I read "refreshed graphics" I imagined something like UHD 4K 60+ fps graphics :cheesydunno:
      But now it's something more like this that comes in mind:
      4k.jpg :D
    • Also drop of changers/adders from metin stones or something would make this game alive again. Im not saying it should have drop from every single metin but some rare drop like soul stone in past would be just great. Some1 get changer from metin he change onces he wanna change more he go and buy from item shop but it seems to me like gameforge/webzen doesnt really care about this game anymore.
    • MrCoffee wrote:

Also drop of changers/adders from metin stones or something would make this game alive again. Im not saying it should have drop from every single metin but some rare drop like soul stone in past would be just great. Some1 get changer from metin he change onces he wanna change more he go and buy from item shop but it seems to me like gameforge/webzen doesnt really care about this game anymore.
      The chance they will do that is very small, but the idea is good :D Maybe a better option is to have the chance to drop a rare box, with the rare chance to get rare changers :D So it wont become a P server ^^
    • Goedkopezooi wrote:

The chance they will do that is very small, but the idea is good Maybe a better option is to have the chance to drop a rare box, with the rare chance to get rare changers So it wont become a P server
      Well technically... :D there already is (at least) one box that has a low chance to drop adders/changers and that's not even some kind of special event box and can be acquired any day :P
    • MrCoffee wrote:

Yeah and somehow dragon is being killed all the time but metins are not so it proves my point

Maybe we could unite this idea whit the thing this guy said and make some kind of daily mission to (e.g. kill xx metins or what not) to get a box that might drop something nice but drops a little yang/exp 99% of the time (like gameforge loves to do with many boxes ). And if there are many different kind of missions given at random which give different rewards etc. so they can make some profit too by adding itemshop item to be able to change the mission or idk what not. I'll probably regret that if they actually make it but I doubt they will bother with actually doing something nice for the players if it brings no profit (at least seems like that so far) so at least that seems like something that might bring profit but wouldn't make it impossible for the "free" users.

But anyway - what's the actual change of the guys in the very top will actually hear us out and do something. Even if the GM or CoMa or whoever is responsible for that here sends this to GF they'll probably just put it in the "read" folder and forget about it and just do what the couple guys in the main office (who probably don't even know how the game is actually played) decide to do... :(
      Images
      • w.jpg

13.83 kB, 300×300, viewed 2 times
    • Testreg wrote:

now remastering or change txt in HD isnt so hard many games do it like change those txt to HD
      also doing that they would fix some isuess with whole system in game now it is so bad many new pc got problems with this game...