[Discussion] UK community status update and a poll.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cifoks wrote:

In PvP Sol players are better ofc but PvM? i think Global EU players are way better in pvm then Sol atleast high lvl players... :D
      I have been on sol yesterday, of course there are a lot of players and markets with very very good stuff (sword 56 avg etc),
      but i have also seen a lot of players with M skills and normal equipments (nothing special).. also prices of books/soulstones are exactly the same.
      I only noticed that sash, talisman, and high level pvp gears are a bit more expensive on Sol, but upp stuff like pearls, +9 clean items etc are way cheaper son Sol.

I believe that this merge will benefits both sides.
    • I also voted YES.

For those who complained about unbalanced things betweek Sol and the other servers, guys, do you really care?

I played on Corum/Sol since many years ago and my friends know I didn't get max lvl/alchemy whatever. Why? Because I'm playing for fun, not "to win". I also took many breaks of the game, huge ones, and after that I came back like a newb cause a lot of new stuff was there. So? Do you really think I was thinking that there were no more max HP 800 items, everything was going to fall, or if alchemy was introduced and I took those breaks, I would've considered everything unbalanced cause I chose not to play for a while?

With all the new stuff and every merge we had advantages. Atleast I did. I got to know more people, I had a guild, united and active one, I never cared if my friends/members were lv. 35 or 95, as I grew stronger than others, it happened viceversa aswell. I am sure there are good people on Sol who will welcome the new players, "weaker ones" as some of you said, from the other servers. And those players might overtake some Sol players aswell. I believe we'll make a great team together, as allies but also as rivals too.

Do you know what's great in finding new opponents in your level-range? The fact that you know you can fight and respect them in the same time. Yeah, Sol got some heavy DC users with everything maxed out (and I'm thanking them, cause without them, we, non-dc users, might not have bonused items without some events) that maybe get wars too serious and their fights turn into something bad so I suppose that's why some people of Global/Anthor servers dislike the idea of merge.

Now mates let me tell you what I think about the merge: more players->more items->better market; more pvm->again more skill items/upgrade items and so on; more pvp-more fun; again more players->more friendships (and no, don't come up with the "more scammers" thingy, NOBODY FORCES YOU TO SHARE ITEMS, dugh), also more enemies->more motivation to get your character stronger instead of being lazy all day in map1. Or, for those who like more to socialize and spend their time talking in towns, it's even better if there are more people to talk with.

I hope you agree with me, stop seeing the bad parts, or if there are any, there's always a good thing in them.

Cheeeeeeeeeers
      Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train...
    • Hi all :)

Thanks for the feedback on the poll, so far, we are seeing a very positive response to it.

Just to clarify several questions, merge is not yet set in stone, we are still evaluating different options. Also, in regards to the number of channels, that is something that we will closely monitor (in case merge happens) and will be able to change.

Best,
      CB.
    • Thanks for letting us know also but may i ask around when will be taken the next step cause i think should be done soon not in months at least its as i see it the more the wait the more ppl leaving sadly and also ive seen server transfer discount yesterday when started client but UK doesnt allow that thought maybe it does since seen it there but yeah.
    • 93% Of the people voted 'Yes', the other 7% misclicked xD

What other options are there to evaluate? A merge will be great for the players (especially the really dead servers like Global EU), but also for GF.. I expect people to come back if this merge really happens, and ofcourse people will buy more DR (to make a little start budget or smth), not many people feel like spending DR in a deadserver.
    • CryoBunny wrote:

We will let you know, as soon as decision is made.
      Thank you very much for your response.
      I would suggest, whilst waiting, to put server transfer in the itemshop, in order to let people who want to join Sol quickly can leave global now.
      Im one of that people.. i know that decision is not made yet, but please consider that global is very empty and unplayable.. im logging in only for reading soulstones lol
    • We were excited about the news but now GF is pushing people to stop playing until merging.I think that it has no meaning to consider about the other options as the merging is the comprehensive solution.Even though we had great events in chris. , the number of players didnt go more than 50 people in global eu so what are your other option that is good to be compared with merge ?

Also , merging wont be happen for the first time therefore it can be done in a very short time compared to the first ones but in your last messages I felt that GF doesnt want to merge soon because people will able to find good bonused items by yang and wont spend on changers and adders which are the most popular items in item shop.We stuck in global eu and cant find , buy or sell the items needed as 20-30 people.Global us is totally empty and anthor has 8-9 online people playing instantly. I disagree with your other "possible" options and stop playing until merging as many people in empty servers will do then you can enjoy your "the other options" after global eu became like anthor or global us.This is your best option to merge as soon as possible in my opinion because after more and more people stop playing since now it will be meaningless to encourage people to start playing metin2 again.
    • GF is not pushing nobody to stop playing, that is your choice, you just took the easy way out, u can still farm and make money; we are not moving to Sol... it`s gonna be a new server created from these 4(its still on the table but i`m guessing anthor is in too). Yes, I agree leveling is hard, but why the need to go grotto for leveling? u know whats beyond 90/95? more work, in Cape u need all kind of resist gear... u have the perfect level for Fireland/Forest/D Catacomb.. making money it`s still easy u just need to concentrate on whats sells, and if u really want gear with lightning u either make or buy(yes u gonna find in the end) u just need 55~65% for leveling
    • sonofsatan wrote:

GF is not pushing nobody to stop playing, that is your choice, you just took the easy way out, u can still farm and make money; we are not moving to Sol... it`s gonna be a new server created from these 4(its still on the table but i`m guessing anthor is in too). Yes, I agree leveling is hard, but why the need to go grotto for leveling? u know whats beyond 90/95? more work, in Cape u need all kind of resist gear... u have the perfect level for Fireland/Forest/D Catacomb.. making money it`s still easy u just need to concentrate on whats sells, and if u really want gear with lightning u either make or buy(yes u gonna find in the end) u just need 55~65% for leveling
      m5 skills - +6stuff - 12kk yang - 9coins - sonofsatan 8.2.2018
    • sonofsatan wrote:

GF is not pushing nobody to stop playing, that is your choice, you just took the easy way out, u can still farm and make money; we are not moving to Sol... it`s gonna be a new server created from these 4(its still on the table but i`m guessing anthor is in too). Yes, I agree leveling is hard, but why the need to go grotto for leveling? u know whats beyond 90/95? more work, in Cape u need all kind of resist gear... u have the perfect level for Fireland/Forest/D Catacomb.. making money it`s still easy u just need to concentrate on whats sells, and if u really want gear with lightning u either make or buy(yes u gonna find in the end) u just need 55~65% for leveling
      yeah leave for autohunt to devils catacomb by PAYING AND BUYING DC ,
      yeah kill ten thousands red forest tree for %1 exp
      yeah kill billions of fireland monster to get %1 exp
      I am done with destroying metins or running dts . it has no meaning to pay 5-6 won to avarage items that people act like they are unique items in global eu but 2won in sol. I dont want to make money in empty server and working it for hours but I want required gear to buy once and start playing regularly. To make money I am trading and you cant do it in empty server too.
    • Instead of stop playing untill merge, you can make a start at Sol aswell... Nobody officialy said this merge is fact. Nobody said the merge will come between now and a couple of months. Even if the merge happens, it can take a long time...

And it isn't that hard to start from zero if you got the experience how to rebuild. one jigsaw fish event and you got already a nice start budgett (yes you need a lv 30 first). Anything better than complaining :D

JagTiger wrote:

yeah leave for autohunt to devils catacomb by PAYING AND BUYING DC ,
      yeah kill ten thousands red forest tree for %1 exp
      yeah kill billions of fireland monster to get %1 exp

Nobody forces you to buy autohunt, enough people who reached 105 or even 120 without it. Red forest tree's and fireland mobs doenst give that much exp...