Weaponry Sura stat build?

• Weaponry Sura stat build?

New

Can anyone give me a stat build template for a PVM Weaponry Sura? If also possible can you give me the starting stats for a Sura, I want to see if I have put any points on VIT?
      Enchanted Blade - M6
      Enchanted Armor - 14
      Fear - 1
      Dragon Swirl - 1
      Finger Strike - 1
      Dispel - 0

Selling Ebony, Heaven's Tear, Diamond and White Gold.
    • New

Depends on what gear you have. If that's a farmer and you can buy decent gear then I'd go for full INT then full STR.
      If that's your main and you are a beginner then you might want the extra hp/def from VIT. But I'd still say go for INT/STR and try to find some hp items :D
    • New

Testreg wrote:

Depends on what gear you have. If that's a farmer and you can buy decent gear then I'd go for full INT then full STR.
      If that's your main and you are a beginner then you might want the extra hp/def from VIT. But I'd still say go for INT/STR and try to find some hp items :D
      I am actually a pretty old player, back then we had Corum and Meang, later on another server was introduced and I remember opening up Jinno there and looked at like 3 players online only in CH 1 XD
      So this is my main account I have a lot of stuff on my shop accounts, I don't know what to do, which stat am I not supposed to touch for a full PVM Weaponry Sura, most say go for VIT but I have seen an administrator or moderator say anyone who suggests VIT on a Weaponry Sura shouldn't be trusted, instead go DEX, so I am confused?
      Enchanted Blade - M6
      Enchanted Armor - 14
      Fear - 1
      Dragon Swirl - 1
      Finger Strike - 1
      Dispel - 0

Selling Ebony, Heaven's Tear, Diamond and White Gold.
    • New

About which stat not to touch - I'd say leave dex alone for now :D On the stats that you should touch - first thing is full int for more power in ench blade. Also get some items with int and use those to activate skills and then switch back to "normal gear".
      When a wp sura gets P skills surviving isn't really hard so next would be str for that extra damage. With P ench blade more damage = more hp back. But that's with P skills... at lower lvls it's not that strong so vit might help surviving and if you want to go past lv70 maybe put vit after int and use the status reset scroll you get from lv70 apprentice box to change to full int full str and rest to dex or vit. At lv70 I think you'll already know what works out better for you (vit for extra hp/def and dex for a little more damage/evasion)

But then again it depends on what gear you have. If you have armor/helm/shield+9 and items with 1,5-2k hp then int/str setup shouldn't bring too many problems in surviving, however if you don't have any of that then go for int/vit and change it later when you have better gear and/or P skills (eat all the bloodpills you drop :D ). Since all my wp suras have been farmers i don't really know how hard or easy is to run around with m1 skills and so... I always put int then str and bought/made decent gear and didn't even play much on those chars until I had at least G skills on them so maybe my opinion isn't really objective :D However I put the rest of stats after full int/str in vit because while riding on a lv21 horse your dex goes to 71 if I remember right and since I mostly use the farmes on some kind of mount and the lvl isn't high enough for full dex the few points I put there "disappear" and bring nothing while some vit gives a bit of extra hp and def.

Anyway - I hope I helped but before you listen to my gibberish maybe wait for someone who actually played a sura starting from 0 to post their opinion here :rolleye2: