DC-Botter Global EU & Improvment Global Server

• First of all - the DC Botters (the legal ones) are not the main reason for the huge server problems. As @skilgannon pointed out, the servers are monitored and they know very well whats going good and whats getting worse.
      In fact im sure you also noticed that there has been events nearly every day for a while now - Skie does them and it helps with the boring situation ingame a lot.

In my eyes, the server is excellent if you wanna restart. Nobody steals your metins cus nobody is farming anyways. It is true that nobody sells gear, except me and yes its also true that i make profit with every sale. On the other hand i provide 20-24hrs of open shops every day and there is many days where i am the only one offering special uprade materials or poisonswords e.g.

It doesnt matter if you buy from me. I could also buy all gear and put it on some storage acc and keep it as investment till server merge - but in fact im not doing that.

I am also hoping for a merge and im sure it will come at some point - but atm we can only be patient and wait for what will come.
    • EmmilysTradingpoint wrote:

First of all - the DC Botters (the legal ones) are not the main reason for the huge server problems. As @skilgannon pointed out, the servers are monitored and they know very well whats going good and whats getting worse.
      In fact im sure you also noticed that there has been events nearly every day for a while now - Skie does them and it helps with the boring situation ingame a lot.

In my eyes, the server is excellent if you wanna restart. Nobody steals your metins cus nobody is farming anyways. It is true that nobody sells gear, except me and yes its also true that i make profit with every sale. On the other hand i provide 20-24hrs of open shops every day and there is many days where i am the only one offering special uprade materials or poisonswords e.g.

It doesnt matter if you buy from me. I could also buy all gear and put it on some storage acc and keep it as investment till server merge - but in fact im not doing that.

I am also hoping for a merge and im sure it will come at some point - but atm we can only be patient and wait for what will come.
      I would never start on an empty server... in my opinion if u want to restart now server is bad af.
      No books, no items, no teammates to play with... how a player can start now?
      There are like 4-5 items total in markets for crazy prices... not really the best situation for a f2p newbe
    • All u guys do is cry a lot, at least on eu u cand find people in ch1 what about us server? they have to farm for everything to make gear. u don`t hear them every 1 week.. and also for a lot of p2w players around here, who just buy coins with proxy using turkey as a "middle man" a lot of 85+ players do that so don`t lecture us f2w players.
      Of course the server could see better days, i miss the days when finding materials at reasonable bargain, now i need to look forever or start farming it..
      A merge will come, updates will be made, nothing is made in days, these things take time...

@skillgannon does whats in his power, a man/dude can`t do everything on this forum 24/7 some info may delay but eventually they will be on website.
    • sonofsatan wrote:

All u guys do is cry a lot, at least on eu u cand find people in ch1 what about us server? they have to farm for everything to make gear. u don`t hear them every 1 week.. and also for a lot of p2w players around here, who just buy coins with proxy using turkey as a "middle man" a lot of 85+ players do that so don`t lecture us f2w players.
      Of course the server could see better days, i miss the days when finding materials at reasonable bargain, now i need to look forever or start farming it..
      A merge will come, updates will be made, nothing is made in days, these things take time...

@skillgannon does whats in his power, a man/dude can`t do everything on this forum 24/7 some info may delay but eventually they will be on website.
      LOL, people from Global US dont CRY here because they already left metin.... this is what we are trying to avoid by writing on forum, genius
    • Well it`s official, map1 is like a graveyard, mostly the only one online 24/7 and some hunters from guild in catacomb, a few shops mostly with players dont need anymore, more and more people not playing anymore cause why buy coins when a server sinks slowly everyday. Until merge happens i think it will be empty. At least the spam bots are still here(and the map2farmers bots) its lovely how things work out.
    • The company is waiting till everyone quits. It's not in their interest to keep this game alive as it stopped bringing any profits to them long time ago (mostly because of their poor-quality management over this game, lack of interest in it, 0 new content and no future plans). Private servers (hosted usually by students) already make more money on item-shop than gameforge and some of them have thousands of players on-line.
    • I think that keep online 4 servers for each nation, with 30 players online on each is a cost, it would be better to keep online only 1 servers, people will play and will spend more than now.
      There have been serveral improvement in the gameplay, zodiac temple, talismans and balances to pvp and lycan/ninja/shaman skills...
      and yes, im pretty tired to wait, my thief gloves etc expired, and i dont want to buy another one now, ill wait 4 merge