DC-Botter Global EU & Improvment Global Server

• New

iHacK HS wrote:

You can cheat without problems .
      A not detected Exploit.

I have done before 2 Months a report of Cheater.
      Since 2 Months they are runing same spot and mechanic.

Killed them over 300 Times. but np.
      Interestingly, I have reported several people and have been banned.
      But if I didn't report them, they continued their as if nothing.
    • New

iHacK HS wrote:

You can cheat without problems .
      A not detected Exploit.

I have done before 2 Months a report of Cheater.
      Since 2 Months they are runing same spot and mechanic.

Killed them over 300 Times. but np
      thats why gms need to be online... but especially for cheater report its nessaccary i mean there a few well know cheater on global and to me i dont want to do a video and 100 screenshots + 1 week of waiting for ticket reply.

It s gameforges game and if u want to keep us playing u have to care for prefenting hacking/botting or punishing cheats.

I dont say metin is a complet disaster but game support and the point of ur view isnt that correct

For example: gf is investing countless money and time to punish pserver youtubepromotion instat of doing this u should ask yourself why players leave and get intressted in playing pservers.

I love to compair the development of metin and world of warcraft cuz both r same age and i play both games for round about 10 years. And it s pretty sad how gf handle things cuz it s obvious not even close to a logical and sustainable way to go
    • New

to be honest at least 8/10 player that i know have left global eu, is because its rubbish and empty, overpriced items than only pay 2 win and no lifers with over 2-3 dc farmers playing 24/7 afk for them (that you can only achive with money, autohunt third hand etc) because as i said before the server is empty so there are no good items, or they are completely out of a free2play reach, even farming alot, therefore you have to make them yourself. People can do this a few times but then all they are doing is wasting there money and time on a server that seems to be going nowhere unless you are lvl 105 full equipped with your dc farmer and best buddies with mr.shopper daddy sPain, yeah unless that you are basiclly done. People are negging for a merge cause there are no items to buy when they need them, have to wait weeks for somebody to quit again to actually find an item, whelps are 35kk so if you break a stone good luck no paying money to get it cleaned, there are other ways, yes, my point is that Yes there has to be a merge soon because everyone is leaving and i include myself because on a sturday afternoon there is a max of what 15 shops and 5 are crap 3 are from emmily and the others are just weird items or overpriced, with that said Good day
    • New

I can't relate more with Chaos lol, look at populated servers u can find items everywhere and it has a stabile market. We are in NEED for that and there is not even a consideration out for a merge anywhere? we are still waiting for other servers to test it but take a good look at the city and tell me how long we will last.. non spenders including myself can't get anywhere right now.
    • New

Pretty much just merge all 4 of the servers into one server i guess.. if all servers are dying.. lol

you know back in my server on the us forums everyone gave good suggestions on how the server can be better and improved and you know what happened? most of the threads get closed.

We are just a voice that needs to be heard.
    • New

sadly it feels like that here aswell.. a statment of uk managment would bring vista for us.

I v heared about some upcomming changes from a german mt2 productmanager but its like a half hear ago.

@skilganon i know u doing a great job so far, ur wiki work is very passionate but more promotion and informations about gf work and plans for upcomming updates and thoughts about making uk to a global version would bring alot of hope and certaintly motivate more players to keep on playing or even start playing.

Global is the correct way for a bright metin2 future.
    • New

ChaosKhorne wrote:

to be honest at least 8/10 player that i know have left global eu, is because its rubbish and empty, overpriced items than only pay 2 win and no lifers with over 2-3 dc farmers playing 24/7 afk for them (that you can only achive with money, autohunt third hand etc) because as i said before the server is empty so there are no good items, or they are completely out of a free2play reach, even farming alot, therefore you have to make them yourself. People can do this a few times but then all they are doing is wasting there money and time on a server that seems to be going nowhere unless you are lvl 105 full equipped with your dc farmer and best buddies with mr.shopper daddy sPain, yeah unless that you are basiclly done. People are negging for a merge cause there are no items to buy when they need them, have to wait weeks for somebody to quit again to actually find an item, whelps are 35kk so if you break a stone good luck no paying money to get it cleaned, there are other ways, yes, my point is that Yes there has to be a merge soon because everyone is leaving and i include myself because on a sturday afternoon there is a max of what 15 shops and 5 are crap 3 are from emmily and the others are just weird items or overpriced, with that said Good day
      i heard about legendery storys.

sPain just payed 100 euro in the Itemshop.

I hate Autohunting and empty Servers.

@skilgannon have to report these important things to Gameforge.
      But he prefer to harrassament and joke around.
    • New

@skilgannon

Do u have informations about upcomming changes? It feels like u r the only person who is doing staff for uk. Whats about the coma change, where is gfinder why is there no announcment. At german forum every teamchange will be announced and players r always informated about who is gm on which server. Dont get me wrong it feels like uk managment is pretty sleepy and unmotivated. What do uk think about shrinking player basement. Compair german or turkish new servers to our, they r still pretty busy. There has to be a reason why. As worldwide successful company i wont believe that u dont care about a hole community. So may share ur progress and thoughts that would bring much hope to many players. Cuz im pretty sure many players have left uk because of the uk leadership.
    • New

JamapiCN wrote:

Honestly I don't even think he gives two S's about players suggestions..

Just make sure when you complain about problems and he gets angry dont take it to heart. =>
      When the suggestions are the type of suggestions you usually do, i do tend to ignore them

People here don't know you, but i'll give the example of the 1st time i've seen you suggesting something

JamapiCN had a level 85 character, and he would go on .com forum, to spam every topic, hijacking every topic into somehow suggesting that the level limit to enter cape maps really needed to be lowered to 85.

So yes, can anyone blame me for ignoring the suggestion of a guy that just didn't want to level?

I've also told you multiple times that you have burned every bridge you had with me due to your actions

The next time you try to turn the topic about me you will be warned for spam, that includes obviously any reply to this post, another fair warning, wich is more than you deserve

skilgannon

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • New

skilgannon wrote:

JamapiCN wrote:

Honestly I don't even think he gives two S's about players suggestions..

Just make sure when you complain about problems and he gets angry dont take it to heart. =>
      When the suggestions are the type of suggestions you usually do, i do tend to ignore them
      People here don't know you, but i'll give the example of the 1st time i've seen you suggesting something

JamapiCN had a level 85 character, and he would go on .com forum, to spam every topic, hijacking every topic into somehow suggesting that the level limit to enter cape maps really needed to be lowered to 85.

So yes, can anyone blame me for ignoring the suggestion of a guy that just didn't want to level?

I've also told you multiple times that you have burned every bridge you had with me due to your actions

The next time you try to turn the topic about me you will be warned for spam, that includes obviously any reply to this post, another fair warning, wich is more than you deserve

skilgannon

@Marss
      Content removed - cheaters, especially this kind of cheater, are not welcome arround here, you lost the right to give your opinion long time ago

You are also not allowed to use that nick

skilgannon

@everyone keep on topic, i don't want to have to close the topic
    • New

yeah i get the feeling there is something weird going on behind the scenes, that may be resulting in not many people are working on Uk server except skil, for example, im english and many times during the christmas vacations i had to check german forum to see the item shop update and etc, because there was nothing posted here and well ive stopped playing for various reasons.
      First off Eu server is dead as i spoke about the other day and gave my open thought about, and secondly is just the lack of motivation from players and/or weak information most of us are getting on a possible merge or advertisement of the server/game in the uk or other places to make it alive again,have a good day.