DC-Botter Global EU & Improvment Global Server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DC-Botter Global EU & Improvment Global Server

There are a few botter, and i dont mean wayne+autohunt, which automalicly pickup only relavant items.. for example female sura Maliyeci of the Guild MoRDoR Chunjo.
      cant belive that these ppl are botting for the hole okey event without getting punished.

"i know... make a video send it to support"

do u rly think ppl should do u work @EU GMs/Support

my solution/suggestion: Log ur GM-chars and react to players ingame, i mean at german metin u can get in contact with gms ingame
      quite fast and check ingame

i dont want to say u guys do nothing but u dont do as much as u should.

im gonna say it again: there is a reason why Metin2.uk is shrinking and well supported communties like tr & ro are strong inhabited.
      like 99% of ro's and tr's left global and went back on their home-comunities.

global servers need global support:
      • multi language client
      • gms & ticketsystem with multi languages support
    • I started playing like in september i believe, i took a month break right after the first jigsaw fish event for uni. When i came back i realised that the playerbase on the server was decreased by a big amount, it's sad to see and i don't really know the reason but we have to come up with some ideas to help the server get more populated. I hope more people will let their opinion be known here on the forum.
      I kinda like your multilanguage client idea Yuca, maybe i haven't seen it but there is no servermerge confirmation or anything right? The only merge thread i've seen was on the NL forums as well, which applied for the French server as a first test but that would mean we still have to wait until it happens with global EU. I really hope some people can come up with good ideas here on this thread for the improvement of the server.

A couple things i would consider:
      *Allow multiple languages (i heard a lot of people returned to their homeland servers because of the english only, correct me if i'm wrong)
      *Make a moderator threadpoll for a servermerge, i've seen the support being open for servermerge requests but that would mean people have to send in tickets just to make an opinion clear. Some people could spread the news of a servermerge poll through the game and we could have a fair vote i think. Everytime i hear people who want to "fix" the server they are waiting for a servermerge confirmation.
      *We should come up with something for those bots and yangsellers. (A couple of days ago i saw a yangselling person spamming allchat for days and a lot of people couldn't call out trades etc.)

Regards, Gakuen
    • off topic: but I remember back in the metin2 us board forum, when the global servers were released, an announcement was made by the us board community manager says over like million players have started on global servers which is a big wow' (maybe not a million) I forgot the exact amount and now I logged in global EN jinno looks empty asf..

Out of all four servers on the EN client Sol is the most active in comparison to the rest. Global US is the worst in terms of population.

P.S My personal perspective of this server, they need to implement globetrotter ticket so I can transfer to another active server on the EN client or this thing, maybe alot of the players would disagree but I would prefer this because I have nothing to really lose like guild land and etc etc, but maybe when it becomes more and more dead I think its best to merge all four of the clients into one like how uk in the past happened with its previous servers like i think it was called meang or corum back then something like that.
    • it like in real life
      there is no organised crime without help from the TOP
      so what u wrote here is something we all can agree on and what we all want to be
      but in reality i can tell u nothing will change
      the game is like wounded animal on some deserted place only thing u can expect is your acount to be monitored and if u do something against the rules BB
      i agree with u 199% and hope for some reason they will listen to u
    • Gakuen wrote:

*Make a moderator threadpoll for a servermerge, i've seen the support being open for servermerge requests but that would mean people have to send in tickets just to make an opinion clear. Some people could spread the news of a servermerge poll through the game and we could have a fair vote i think. Everytime i hear people who want to "fix" the server they are waiting for a servermerge confirmation.
      This is what we need right now.Give us an opportunity to change servers or merge us with the other servers.
    • I dont think that we need merges asap... cuz it doesnt change the reason why so many ppl left the uk servers... if u fight against pain, painkillers doesnt make u healthy! We need to understand reasons why uk is shrinking and evolve solutions to make uk great again. But im pretty sure the easiest way like merges and more unbalanced events doesnt bring changes. Maybe for a short periode of time but its absolutly not the key for longterm success.

If uk want to be a global version of metin there have to be a lot of improvments... just compair uk gm/support/board work with german or turkish.

Ask players why they ve left global and sol.. i dont think someone left global for about 6 months because this server needs to be merged because ive never seen a server as big as global eu at its start.
    • When old players return to take a look, the only thing they say is ''Where are the players? It's dead. I won't play here'' - and they're gone.

And the main reason is that it's still more Pay2Win than Free2Play. Ever since they changed coins'' prices it pissed lot's of players.
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...
    • RabbitRun wrote:

When old players return to take a look, the only thing they say is ''Where are the players? It's dead. I won't play here'' - and they're gone.

And the main reason is that it's still more Pay2Win than Free2Play. Ever since they changed coins'' prices it pissed lot's of players.
      i dont feel like its pay2win... u just save a hugh amount of time. This xmas even players who dont spend 1 cent were able to get full entchanted gear and nealy all relavent is items by fishing or okey just by spending time. Sure i agree you gonna feel like that u have to spend money at one point and its seems like pay2win but it isnt.

To me global eu is kind of one of the best server for starters cuz u can sell ever crap fot example ever skillbook or lowlvl upitems cuz there r not many ppl who sell this staff. Thats a hugh reason.

I agree empty servers dont look yummy for the old players who stopped playing.

But u have to ask them why they left the game when it was high populated and improve these reasons why they left. U have to understand this cuz even when these players return cuz servers a populated again they gonna leave again because nothing changed at nativ problems which cause the player leaving.
    • I mean sol server has been merged of 4 or 5 servers... and its still a ghosttown.
      Anthor has been merged of hole american and mexican servers and now its dead again.
      Things need to be changed.. something is going damn wrong ...

Global servers are a good idea and to me its a great fun to play with players from all over the world. But why can nearly ever pserver handle thousends of players from all over the world and gf cant do this but should have expertice in supporting metin liken 30 langueges. To start a global eu server by nearly no preparation seems not very serious cuz u have the people and Technology to support a global server which should run better then every stupid pserver... but for now u have failed dramaticly but i still believe in u.

So u better show us how to publish metin after i think 14 years of expertice
    • Yuca wrote:

I mean sol server has been merged of 4 or 5 servers... and its still a ghosttown.
      Anthor has been merged of hole american and mexican servers and now its dead again.
      That's just completly wrong information, why post something when you are clearly not informed about it

Fair warning, you made your opinion clear already, several times, repeating it over and over again soon becomes spam

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • skilgannon wrote:

Yuca wrote:

I mean sol server has been merged of 4 or 5 servers... and its still a ghosttown.
      That's just completly wrong information, why post something when you are clearly not informed about it
      Fair warning, you made your opinion clear already, several times, repeating it over and over again soon becomes spam
      so even when my informations are wrong its true that uk servers shrink dramaticly and obviously something went pretty wrong in the past.
    • Truth is Anthor was just an american server not a mix of mexican and american server, it was always dead for the duration of 4 years since i transferred from metin2 CA. The only change from anthor being thrown under EN client was that all anthor usernames were converted to username_us..

But Anthor was dead all along, we all waiting for a proper merge with a populated server, but before anthor was thrown under, i was wondering this.. what was the point of movign anthor if there was no merge? I mean for anthor players we have been waiting so long for a better anthor.. typing our username with our username_us gets annoying to me personally.

Ah yeah i mentioned this earlier back in us forums and people were happy with this concept, 10 dc each for globetrotter ticket for anthor players to move to another populated server. or for free.. i mean think about the many years of loyalty to the server.. 8o 8o
    • We're discussing a lot, but shouldn't we just put up a poll?
      If we go on like this, discussing what "you" think should be fixed we will go on forever but i think it would be easier if it's clear that more people are standing behind a point.
      I'm not saying these points are invalid because they certainly are good but this conversation ain't gonna take us anywhere it feels like for me :p
      I could be wrong xd.
    • i ve openes this thread to clear things up and maybe discuss about improvments and good new ideas as thought for thought to gf.

I do believe a global server is the correct way and merges are nessaccery. But its not a longterm solution for the leaving of players and the small ammount of newstarters or the absolutly beginners. I mean its a demographic problem... after years of playing metin you getting tired or u aged and have no time for playing anymore and thats why u r quiting.

Use this thread as brainstorming.

Perhaps w r heard unequivocally and not just warned for spamming.
    • I hope there will be some action made by this thread, i've been sitting 4 days in city1 just looking at empty shops where prices are ridiculous. I can't find any items i'm looking for, and if i find them they are way overpriced. Unfortunately there is also no event going on so i'm really stuck :L.
    • i dont understand why there is no promotion for new players to join global eu/uk server.. we r streaming our pvm staff in our guild and we get a lot of questions of players what server global eu is and where do they find it.

Which new player, for example a german, is going to randomly have a look at uk metin2 page and download uk client... their ve been just a short post at board and stream some months ago.

One big and easy way to get in contact with new players is a simple announcment on every homepage and board for global servers.

One bigger and difficult way would be to connect global servers to every client and playable with all languages with a global gm/support system. But like i said gf is a globalplayer and has employees all over the world and the knowledge to launch metin all over the world ... compair this and u gonna have a real global server

I dont feel like playing on global server it's more just onemore dying server at ukclient

Think about that.