Shop opening problem

• Shop opening problem

New

I have a problem, whenever I open a shop and leave it for like 30-60 mins it freezes and when i just type a single letter it logs out, and when i check on the shop from other account its not there, it disconnects. I already have my firewall,windows defender, and anti-virus closed. Any help please?
    • New

Hi, even the smallest break in a wireless signal can cause your shop to DC, is your connection stable?

mobile internet can disconnect when it's (or thinks it's) idle for even a small time, give us some more details of how you are connecting - the more details the better,

I used a wireless connection before and i kept losing my connection simply by walking across my room, the pc was far away from the router so i had to move my stuff around, took a while to realise that's what it was, grrrrrr :D
      The best part about banging your head against a brick wall, is when you stop banging your head against a brick wall :P
    • New

OohYeah wrote:

Hi, even the smallest break in a wireless signal can cause your shop to DC, is your connection stable?

mobile internet can disconnect when it's (or thinks it's) idle for even a small time, give us some more details of how you are connecting - the more details the better,

I used a wireless connection before and i kept losing my connection simply by walking across my room, the pc was far away from the router so i had to move my stuff around, took a while to realise that's what it was, grrrrrr :D
      I am connecting thru a cable as I said, I don't think there is anything wrong with the connection. Besides, I open more than 1 account for auto hunt doesn't disconnect while the same time the auto hunt is on, the shop disconnects.