Make this game great again!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make this game great again!

Hello everyone,

I registered on the forums just to post this. I played this game before 7 years and after that long time, I'm back again. As I can see, Metin2 is facing a lot of problems. The biggest one - game is loosing a lot of players. Why? Game is so static, things are not changing or they're changing very slow. Doing same things for years making this game boring, to everyone. Players are always in cities, fighting each other or just AFKing. So, I will post here solutions to make this game more interesting.

Solution no. 1

There should be something like PVP BATTLEGROUND. Players from different regions fight for the glory. How will this work? After you reach level 30 or some higher level, you're abble to go in battlegrounds where will you fight for your region. 10 or 20 people against 10 or 20 people from other region. Region with most point in 10 minute of fight get some points, they can exchange for some PVP items. You can use that items only to play in BATTLEGROUND. Also, every player get starting items for battlegrounds and they're facing only players with same or similar number of points. For example:

I won 10 games, lost 5. For 1 game I get 50 points and for defeat, I lose 40 points. So I have 300 points. And I'm facing only players from 100 to 500 points. Every month, top 50 players get some rewards.

Solution no. 2

Only 5 or 6 spells you can use? Come on! Where can I show my skill? I only have to press spell, I cannot do something skilled while fighting. For example, you can make every 1 month - one spell to all classes. You will make this game more skilled, fights will be more interesting and you will get more players.

Solution no. 3

Imagine you can fight for achivements. For example: if you kill 50 players you get some achivement. For every achivement you get some prefix in your name and you can choose what you want to use. For every finished achivement you get a little reward to.

Solution no. 4

Imagine you can make your character looks different than others? I'm not talking about transmision or about some costumes. I'm talking about transmogs. You can hunt for some rare items ( armours, weapons ) with no high DMG, but cool looks. Or simply, you can buy them using a shop ( with RL money ). Ppl will massivly hunt for cool looks, and it will make this game more interesting.

Solution no. 5

Every region should have their boss. And people from other region can attack them, but it is hard to kill him. Also, when they attack him, all ppl from attacked region will get a message about that, and they will come to defend him. If they sucess in attack, they will get some items ( for transmog or some other good stuff ). Boss respawn time - 2 or 3 days?!
    • icco22 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I registered on the forums just to post this. I played this game before 7 years and after that long time, I'm back again. As I can see, Metin2 is facing a lot of problems. The biggest one - game is loosing a lot of players. Why? Game is so static, things are not changing or they're changing very slow. Doing same things for years making this game boring, to everyone. Players are always in cities, fighting each other or just AFKing. So, I will post here solutions to make this game more interesting.

I am playing for 9+ years so i give you opinion in your ideas.

Solution no. 1

There should be something like PVP BATTLEGROUND. Players from different regions fight for the glory. How will this work? After you reach level 30 or some higher level, you're abble to go in battlegrounds where will you fight for your region.

We have the above, it is called Battlefield. I believe you know it.

10 or 20 people against 10 or 20 people from other region. Region with most point in 10 minute of fight get some points, they can exchange for some PVP items. You can use that items only to play in BATTLEGROUND. Also, every player get starting items for battlegrounds and they're facing only players with same or similar number of points. For example:

I won 10 games, lost 5. For 1 game I get 50 points and for defeat, I lose 40 points. So I have 300 points. And I'm facing only players from 100 to 500 points. Every month, top 50 players get some rewards.

That is a mix of our Battlefield and a little bit o LOL (never played it but it seems to me like it, you know the 5-5 / 10-10 in a limited time) and wars.

So for your first solution i would say no because we already have, so what should be done is to make guild wars and Battlefield more interesting (but official matches and not fake :))

Solution no. 2

Only 5 or 6 spells you can use? Come on! Where can I show my skill? I only have to press spell, I cannot do something skilled while fighting. For example, you can make every 1 month - one spell to all classes. You will make this game more skilled, fights will be more interesting and you will get more players.

This could be interesting but what do you mean one spell per month for all classes ? One attack skill ? One passive skill ? Also don't forget that we already got some years ago the sixth skills for ninjas and warriors which seemed to be the last skills we would get but then we got the seventh and eighth skills for all players. So more skills ? (don't forget that many people play this game because it does not have one-two dosens of skills and it is simple in this term)

Solution no. 3

Imagine you can fight for achivements. For example: if you kill 50 players you get some achivement. For every achivement you get some prefix in your name and you can choose what you want to use. For every finished achivement you get a little reward to.

I have many players beside my main. How can that stop me from taking advantage of it and completing my achievements without killing some other player ?

Solution no. 4

Imagine you can make your character looks different than others? I'm not talking about transmision or about some costumes. I'm talking about transmogs. You can hunt for some rare items ( armours, weapons ) with no high DMG, but cool looks. Or simply, you can buy them using a shop ( with RL money ). Ppl will massivly hunt for cool looks, and it will make this game more interesting.

More LOL stuff ? (skins) Don't forget that we already have costumes in the Item Shop that sometimes players buy because they seem cool or other times they buy them for the extra bonuses. Either way we already have skins/costumes.

Solution no. 5

Every region should have their boss. And people from other region can attack them, but it is hard to kill him. Also, when they attack him, all ppl from attacked region will get a message about that, and they will come to defend him. If they sucess in attack, they will get some items ( for transmog or some other good stuff ). Boss respawn time - 2 or 3 days?!

That is similar to what we have proposed a lot of years ago, but with castle raids. Also we got something similar with Boss respawn events (which was neutral and not for a kingdom to defend).
      All in all i have given you my honest opinion (in bold) about your ideas. Saddly i could not find an idea that could start from your points and to develop into something better. But i like your thoughts (even if the do not fit in the game at it's current stage)
    • Hello Sir
      icco22

your mind plan was very good but i heard from so many players
      all most this game now a days depend on only on real money
      if u use real money you ill be king on the game top of game its not my words.
      now a days players are talking this and game also going like this bcz am seeing from 2010 not sure.

any i really like your Ideas