Alchemyst's succes rate

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alchemyst's succes rate

So..
      When I first started to mine, the 60% succes rate was aproximatively right, but lately idk what tf happened to it. As an example, the day before yesterday I had 700 Diamond Stones which could have given me like 4 Diamonds, let's say 3 if I had a bad luck, but no, there were 2 Diamonds obtained from the Diamond Alchemyst. Same thing yesterday with the HT Alchemyst, 2/5 HT rafs, also the same with the Ebony one, 3/9 Ebony rafs and so on.
      3 days straight don't seem to be a bad luck. Don't know what to think but this is disturbing. Before these, my chances were like 15/22 rafs, 3-4/5, also 5-6/9.
      Maybe I am paranoid and all this happened just bcs I started refining in Daeyami, the 2nd guild village, but I wouldn't really trust such an answer.
      Looking forward to some meaningful replies.
      Ty.
      :growup:
    • it's just a bad luck,
      Imagine you have a wheel like a fortuna wheel that spins if it hits the 40% Fail case you will fail if it hits the 60% you will succed.
      This is how game determines if you will get the stone or not. There is any thing else that is taken to the equasion, not the number of times you tried or the nomber of times you failed. With this method you cant get succes every time if you're a bit lucky and you get a good generated number or you can faill 100 out of 100 tryes
    • Special Sun wrote:

it's just a bad luck,
      Imagine you have a wheel like a fortuna wheel that spins if it hits the 40% Fail case you will fail if it hits the 60% you will succed.
      This is how game determines if you will get the stone or not. There is any thing else that is taken to the equasion, not the number of times you tried or the nomber of times you failed. With this method you cant get succes every time if you're a bit lucky and you get a good generated number or you can faill 100 out of 100 tryes
      Yeah I have reached that conclusion, too. Then Imma' ask the Old Lady 'bout my fortune everytime I wanna refine ores, so I know what to expect xD
      :growup: