Thought about metin2 international fusion

• Global Transfer Ticket

What do you guys think about a Global Transfer Ticket.

All on Global ''New'' can buy the Ticket to go on there Country Servers.

Its now over with the High LvL in Global. Att all no Player to do Zodiac / Meley / Jotun Run because allrdy 80% of all high LvLer stopped to Play and started on there own Country Server , same as me.

Its just a juke that Global Ranking dont changed in the last 3 Months , Check France , German , TR new Server. German have more +100Lvl then global Lvl90. If we check the Ranking of Global there are still +70% all German.

Att all its time to do somthing. We get no Info about Merge or somthing.
      I want to know , should i keep playing or join in the next years back. Its just sad watching full server for your own Langues and we stuck here with nothing.
    • I don't know about the 'global transfer ticket' that allows you to transfer to other country servers.

But on other server there is something called 'globe trotter ticket' which allows you to transfer to any other server on the same client for example, Sol to global EN or US or anthor and vice versa.

I was wondering why the globe trotter ticket hasn;t been added yet because anthor has already been thrown under EN client so why ticket not here yet?

Lastly based on other servers I've seen it costs 999 dc each, its 999 dc for only the selected character which this price should be reduced. Because no1 would dish out the 5k to transfer all characters in one acc to another server. Especially Anthor players who always wanted a proper merge to play on servers with many players.
      I'm wearing the red thief assassin mask
    • New things ?

Hello there ,

Actually i wanted ask ; why this maintaince is survive so long time ? Aswell do you think merge the other uk server in one uk server ? ( So many players leaving game because of it) It was been long time ago about meang and corum server. Now in UK client got 4 different server. I checked everysinle one everyserver is empty. You guys can make just 1 server and 6 channel for us. I think everybody will more more more happy than now. Why you guys don't want it really i couldn't understand ever.

Anyway ı'm waiting your answer. Have good job. Have Enjoy :saint:
    • Nope there is globetrotter ticket yet so we can't transfer anything or move anywhere at all.

In regards to the differences in the items, I don't get why that is an issue because if u refer items to as the gear and the bonuses? it should be 100% compatible because the bonuses on the gears are all the same.

It's not like when I had to transfer from Metin2.CA to Metin2.US Anthor where there were differences in the bonuses.
      I'm wearing the red thief assassin mask
    • You Should actually just combine every server in 2 servers (US-EU) if you just combine it it will boost the desert of metin2 UK , but it's actually pretty good that the game is still surviving for 12 years we cant let it just end here i mean the Turkish And German And Arabic Servers Are Already Full but Why dont we make Our Uk Server full by just combining all the servers to 2 and not 1 because some of us are suffering from our internet connection so we will make 2 the UK Server and the Eu Server and the two of them will be fine Since we have 100 Online Players EveryDay We Wont Suffer anymore

But The Problem Will Be Trying to Combine them itl be hard and stay in maintenance for days And if you restart all the servers and everyone will become lvl 1 everyone would be mad And That's Not good the servers will lose 50% of the players and then after 2 months the UK-EU server would be completely Dead

And by that i don't Support my idea and @Monoceros1's Idea

The Second idea of mine
      Is To Combine Our UK server with another Server (Turkish,German,Arabic...) That Would boost us up
      But The Problem Will Be The language and to that we should make 2 servers The EN which is ours and the server we have combined with
      And By That i think it should boost us up
      and i think the best Server to combine with is the Arabic server because they are short of GMs and other things
      P.S : i dont know anything about developement so im not sure about my idea if it could work

Have a Good Day EveryOne! And Dont Leave our 12 year old game go Dead
    • New

BigSmoke wrote:

You Should actually just combine every server in 2 servers (US-EU) if you just combine it it will boost the desert of metin2 UK , but it's actually pretty good that the game is still surviving for 12 years we cant let it just end here i mean the Turkish And German And Arabic Servers Are Already Full but Why dont we make Our Uk Server full by just combining all the servers to 2 and not 1 because some of us are suffering from our internet connection so we will make 2 the UK Server and the Eu Server and the two of them will be fine Since we have 100 Online Players EveryDay We Wont Suffer anymore

But The Problem Will Be Trying to Combine them itl be hard and stay in maintenance for days And if you restart all the servers and everyone will become lvl 1 everyone would be mad And That's Not good the servers will lose 50% of the players and then after 2 months the UK-EU server would be completely Dead

And by that i don't Support my idea and @Monoceros1's Idea

The Second idea of mine
      Is To Combine Our UK server with another Server (Turkish,German,Arabic...) That Would boost us up
      But The Problem Will Be The language and to that we should make 2 servers The EN which is ours and the server we have combined with
      And By That i think it should boost us up
      and i think the best Server to combine with is the Arabic server because they are short of GMs and other things
      P.S : i dont know anything about developement so im not sure about my idea if it could work

Have a Good Day EveryOne! And Dont Leave our 12 year old game go Dead
      I Speak about this comment almost 3 years but nothing change. I send ticked to support system and there guys reply ; '' We are not think make merge atm '' Its mean continue play without players in empty server. They are making joke us. What they think im really angry because of this fking server. So empty all day same player playing in jinno server. Chunjo and shinsoo empty. 3 shop maybe all day. Game working just on jinno kingdom. Well all players want make merge but. Community menager don't want.
    • New

i still am playing bcz i like the game when theres no players its better bcz think of it if you have the server full all the time you wouldnt be able to upgrade your level easily and the game will be ruined by scammers,PKers,Trolls..... its better like this with only 50-100 players
      but what do i not like is that the shinso and chunjo kingdom are dead (chunjo the most) and jinno is just working fine
      why dont they make it perfect
      every kingdom has 20-30 players
    • New

BigSmoke wrote:

i still am playing bcz i like the game when theres no players its better bcz think of it if you have the server full all the time you wouldnt be able to upgrade your level easily and the game will be ruined by scammers,PKers,Trolls..... its better like this with only 50-100 players
      but what do i not like is that the shinso and chunjo kingdom are dead (chunjo the most) and jinno is just working fine
      why dont they make it perfect
      every kingdom has 20-30 players
      Your LvL ?