Thought about metin2 international fusion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• skilgannon wrote:

Phazz wrote:

tbh you can write everything here and make a lot of topics but they wont listen to us THEY WONT.
      No, you cannot make a lot of topics
      hah skilgannon youre so funny. instead of giving good answers you only show us what a clown you are. fool admins

B.2 Show respect towards other users and Metin 2 UK Staff. This includes, but is not limited to insulting, flaming, ethnic/gender based/racial discrimination towards users/staff will not be tolerated

Silent warning for a major offense

skilgannon
    • skilgannon = most unskilled person i've seen. ever.
      they handle their business like kids, they only can do itemshop events and count money.
      if it comes really down to a situation where they have to do something, they act like a beetle if you throw it on its back. this company won prices etc but is not able to manage with their players... its just a shame. but we players keep talking about how bad the situation is, but we are the people which brings this game to live,so actually we should just stop playing and sell everything for 1 yang to start an inflation (ofc we have to organize a event like that in irc or something like that)
    • All waste there time on Global .

Why ?
      Min. 5 Yang Seller Shop with there Yang Shop Website as Name !
      Spam bots since 5 Days that are spaming Yang sell Links,
      THEY ARE CHIVALRIC !!!
      I do not login in Global because GF destroyed the Server.

How ?
      They opend 5 Server all to wrong Time , all of the Server all low on Players .
      German Server would be 100 / 100 Points full if no one started at Global.
      Passage Ticket only in Itemshop , niceee . Lvling = rip
      23.08 Opend a new Turky Server and all Turkys left Global , niceee.

The itemshop bug that the Turks abuse for Yang Sell is retarded to.
      A Turk Pn me before 6 Days and wanted to sell me 80 Won ! For 1000 Euro , How he get the Yang ?!?!
      He showed me 80 Won in Trading !!
      This Server is allrdy destroyed by GF.

I dont know skilgannon what you are doing. But you are doing bad.
    • Tharos wrote:

skilgannon = most unskilled person i've seen. ever.
      they handle their business like kids, they only can do itemshop events and count money.
      if it comes really down to a situation where they have to do something, they act like a beetle if you throw it on its back. this company won prices etc but is not able to manage with their players... its just a shame. but we players keep talking about how bad the situation is, but we are the people which brings this game to live,so actually we should just stop playing and sell everything for 1 yang to start an inflation (ofc we have to organize a event like that in irc or something like that)
      1- Thank you, means a lot coming from you

2- Fun fact, beetles don't get stuck on their backs unless they are unhealthy, bad example, pick another animal next time

3- You mean prizes, not prices

4- Selling everything for 1 yang cause deflation, not inflation

5- If everyone sells everything for 1 yang, who is going to buy it?

P.S there's a thread on this section devoted to bashing me, feel free to use it instead of this one

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • skilgannon wrote:

Tharos wrote:

skilgannon = most unskilled person i've seen. ever.
      1- Thank you, means a lot coming from you
      2- Fun fact, beetles don't get stuck on their backs unless they are unhealthy, bad example, pick another animal next time

3- You mean prizes, not prices

4- Selling everything for 1 yang cause deflation, not inflation

5- If everyone sells everything for 1 yang, who is going to buy it?

P.S there's a thread on this section devoted to bashing me, feel free to use it instead of this one

Ive been following that discussion and i will only post this one post - just a little statement.

First of all you, skilgannon act extremely unprofessional. People may insult you, but the truth is they dont have a personal problem with you, since they most likely also know that its not your fault how things are running atm. But instead of giving them some sort of statement about future server plans, you start correcting grammar mistakes of your CUSTOMERS which also pay (not sure if you get paid honestly) for your and many other jobs. People here are mad simply because the server is not working well right now. Even the server messages say "This is the Global server and that we should speak English". So what the heck do you expect from us? Perfect english? Pathetic.

Isnt it also in your interest that the server stays healthy? Then go ahead, talk with whoever is responsible for the server management and work out some plan - server merge or whatever the plan is and give us some infos. We only want some informations - not more, not less. Pissing off players is not the right way to go.

And about the yang seller problem. Well, i understand that it is annoying to ban the lv1 spambot chars but also one of the server messages is "Dont feed the yangsellers, you will end up getting banned" and still i know a dozen people who surely bought yang and didnt get banned.

The only thing which is really really good on this server is how fast you are banning bots. I barely ever see any!
    • "GM-s be like" banning bots? wait what is it.

B.9.I Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or messages containing nothing but smilies. Spam can also include replying or reacting to spam posts.

Warning for minor offense issued

skilgannon
    • another action that shows how weak you and your comany are. deleting my posts ..

however, you will never see me again anyways.

all bad,
      tharos

your post wasn't deleted, it was moved to the correct place, it's not my fault if not only you don't know beetles easilly flip themselves, you also don't know how forums work and can't find your post

so far i've been playing nice and having fun, but i do get tired easily of this kind of useless posts and groundless accusations, this is me warning you for the last time to start behaving and respecting the rules of this forum, from now on warnings will be issued

Any kind of reply to my text and not to the topic itself will be removed and you will be warned for spam, this is not a debate going back and forth, this is me telling you how things work

skilgannon
    • Guys what is happening with global eu? why everyone is leaving the game?
      Ch1 was full couple of months ago, now i see much less players. is this because of holidays?
      People are leaving for other new official servers? will we have a chance to move to another server?
    • well i dont feel like playing on a global server theirs no mulitlanguage-client only english support... i mean theirs much more to do for a global server than naming it global. I remember server beginning the uk support was nearly exploding...

In my oppinion their should be recommends for beginners and newstarters on every homepage and forum to start on global and as i said multilanguageclient and support is super important... i dont get it that every pserver doing this better than gf metin. :dash:

To me it seems like a huge mistake to give m2 by gf a new chance...

But hope dies last... :thumbdown:
      "It is always the impatience to win that causes someone to lose"