Server keeps losing Players? GLOBAL FUTURE?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server keeps losing Players? GLOBAL FUTURE?

I dont if you keep track of this but i noticed that this servers loses players... you got BUSY channel all the time at the beginning and sometimes full and busy and now at 18:00 o clock none channel is even busy..

Does it still make sense to play on this?

Does GLOBAL got a future?
    • NoDontAskPls wrote:

I dont if you keep track of this but i noticed that this servers loses players... you got BUSY channel all the time at the beginning and sometimes full and busy and now at 18:00 o clock none channel is even busy..

Does it still make sense to play on this?

Does GLOBAL got a future?
      well, probably they realise metin2 its a very very expensive game. I played a lot of games, but metin ..... :) . I spend £600 on my bamboo bell 30% initially, and the best average was 35%, i opened around 100 whelp boxes for a khan :))) ...... so, its not easy and ppl are about to find out. And yes, i got a top char on another server but the global one made me start again. And yes, it is disappointing.
    • 1. reason: new servers always got a peak of many players in the first weeks... every server loses players after 1 month

2. reason: people see they can't contest with the top players because of money and time

3. reason: people reached much in a short amount of time and their stuff expires likes weapon skins nazar amulet etc so they are not able to level up that easy anymore, also there are no more events for the next weeks because it is summer time so the game seems boring to them
      Server: Global EU
      Empire: Yellow
      Ingame Name: Desty, Weapon Sura :thumbsup: