17.3

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Starter chests were implemented to actually help new players improve on "old" servers with an advanced life cycle and not to free switch level 30 weapons and 34 armours. That's how it was always stated.
      And I personally don't like Gameforge's decisions those days, but this decision ain't bad.
      Other than that, making a level 40 char isn't that hard tho... Just autolevel to 35 on map2 and after that just go to desert.
      Global EU: BrotherSin, Weapon Sura Level 75
      Global EU: MatterOfFact, Body Warrior Level 35.
    • Yes, only with premium autohunt u can do that.
      Honestly i think free switch under 40 weapon is fine.. every player over 75 needs a better weapon than a regular fms/lvl 34 armour so i dont see the problem.

      Im afraid that also armour and weapon with good bonus will now start to cost more than 100 millions each like every other piece of equipment...
    • How is this possible that other countries/ comunities has already implemented the version 17.3 and we still haven't... yet the schedule for implementing this update was on 27th june (yesterday). It's something wrong with the new CoMa in charge? He didnt said anything so far related to !?why this update has been postponed!?...
      I'm not mad whatsoever, but this is just frustrating as a player and as a customer.

      We "players" demand a proper answer, not excuses.

      Peace!
      You were fake I was great - nothing personal.
    • Lik3Fr4sH wrote:

      How is this possible that other countries/ comunities has already implemented the version 17.3 and we still haven't... yet the schedule for implementing this update was on 27th june (yesterday). It's something wrong with the new CoMa in charge? He didnt said anything so far related to !?why this update has been postponed!?...
      I'm not mad whatsoever, but this is just frustrating as a player and as a customer.

      We "players" demand a proper answer, not excuses.

      Peace!

      i have no words to describe that post from someone that plays metin for such a long time...


      Every country gets the update on the maintenance....

      Some have maintenance on tuesday, some have maintenance on wednesdays, some have maintenance on thursdays...

      This has ALWAYS been like this.


      We "staff" demand that you start thinking before you post!


      NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • Playing for so long there's been so many changes into the maintenance schedule cause of the Germany's Holidays.
      Dont worry I can wait 1 more day, even tho "The patch will launch on 27th June! - this has been posted on UK forum not DE, not TR, not RO"... but UK being at last seems pretty fair... no argue about that!
      You were fake I was great - nothing personal.
    • For years and years you had maintenace on tuesdays, and never rushed to speak up for all the other coms that had maintenance on wednesdays and fridays

      Now that you are not one of the 1st to get the updates you are quick to react and to shout out "injustice"

      For your information these are the thursdays coms PL, PT, ES, GR, US, UK


      NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE
    • Lik3Fr4sH wrote:

      Playing for so long there's been so many changes into the maintenance schedule cause of the Germany's Holidays.
      Dont worry I can wait 1 more day, even tho "The patch will launch on 27th June! - this has been posted on UK forum not DE, not TR, not RO"... but UK being at last seems pretty fair... no argue about that!
      agree with you, administrators or gms keep giving us useless excuses..
    • I can't believe this... First this p2w update and removing any possibility of free to players to get decent gear with the adders/changers, this is so typical of Metin2 and GF - No, let me rephrase, this is the definition of what GF stands for and they only deliver pinnacle of information on about why we need reduction of channels or why we need more currencies and things to buy that is already OVERLY topped prices, it costs about 40 EUR to make a decent piece of gear with adders/changers....
      Plus, due to the delay in patch 17.3 I can't even level up to 50+ because I have to wait for the new chests to come since the rewards in that chest is better than the current one, so they're both wasting my time and my respect. Disgusting.
      :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:
    • Guys, stop barking at the GM's . They don't make these decisions , it's Gameforge that makes these changes.

      I don't think this is a bad update. Yes, it was nice to reach level 20 and add those bonusses and change them but the fact is, this got abused by so many high level and PAYING players.
      Pay2win made this method so easy to reach 40+ avg on Fms' / Rib's or any kind of lvl 30 weapon.
      When I started playing in 2009 nobody we didn't have all these things, there weren't even P skills yet. Nobody complained.
      An Fms with 30+ avg was really rare back then so I for one think it's a good update. No more abusing the bonus changers unless you are willing to spend a lot of time on it.

      I do realize players who spent a lot of money on this game will still be able to abuse them but it will take a lot more time for them to do so.

      Nice update Gameforge. Good on you.
      McDo - Lv. 38 Body Warrior

      G1 Aura Of The Sword
      M3 Sword Spin
    • Hmm it's hard to predict what will happen after these changes. But nowadays killing metins (on old servers) is a waste of time, maybe by reducing the channels killings metins will be more profitable, since the price of books might go higher. I don't really know, it can as well go in a wrong direction. On the other hand, if they are about to reduce the number of channels maybe just maybe they should increase the number of metins and bosses spawns.
      The good thing is that people now have these weapons for 15 days, but it's hard for a new player get some HP on a low lvl, the adders and changers from 20 lvl chests gave them the possibility to get some HP or let's say their first bonused item.
      So maybe GF should add a new type of adders/changers (in 20 lvl chests) which would allow users to add/change bonuses for example in the items up to 20 lvl, I'm talking here about an armour or even necklace/bracelet (but I am aware this might be to much)
    • TrubaDum wrote:

      Hmm it's hard to predict what will happen after these changes. But nowadays killing metins (on old servers) is a waste of time, maybe by reducing the channels killings metins will be more profitable, since the price of books might go higher. I don't really know, it can as well go in a wrong direction. On the other hand, if they are about to reduce the number of channels maybe just maybe they should increase the number of metins and bosses spawns.
      The good thing is that people now have these weapons for 15 days, but it's hard for a new player get some HP on a low lvl, the adders and changers from 20 lvl chests gave them the possibility to get some HP or let's say their first bonused item.
      So maybe GF should add a new type of adders/changers (in 20 lvl chests) which would allow users to add/change bonuses for example in the items up to 20 lvl, I'm talking here about an armour or even necklace/bracelet (but I am aware this might be to much)
      Totally agree, they could add affers/changers in level 20 chest for weapon/armot up to level 20, it would be fair and it would permit even to a free/noob player to get a DECENT low level bonussed armour.
      I agree with the fact that a lot of people abused of switcher, there are really a lot of 35+ avg fms nowadays...
      But please, if not for lvl 30 weapon, let us switch low level armour at least.
    • every 1 expected maintenance on 27th since CoMa wrote it will be then that is why all this confussion happened, and last time I checked CoMa's word was above yours skil

      there is apparently new rule which admins on forum are using and that is NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, IF U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "PERFECT" GAMEFORGE/YMIR/WEBZEN u get warned and your posts deleted, also talking about old known bugs is spamming if u do it on post where is discussion about new map and bugs which it will make
    • Zazorah wrote:

      Guys, stop barking at the GM's . They don't make these decisions , it's Gameforge that makes these changes.

      I don't think this is a bad update. Yes, it was nice to reach level 20 and add those bonusses and change them but the fact is, this got abused by so many high level and PAYING players.
      Pay2win made this method so easy to reach 40+ avg on Fms' / Rib's or any kind of lvl 30 weapon.
      When I started playing in 2009 nobody we didn't have all these things, there weren't even P skills yet. Nobody complained.
      An Fms with 30+ avg was really rare back then so I for one think it's a good update. No more abusing the bonus changers unless you are willing to spend a lot of time on it.

      I do realize players who spent a lot of money on this game will still be able to abuse them but it will take a lot more time for them to do so.

      Nice update Gameforge. Good on you.
      Imo I don't think the changers from lvl 20 chests was a bad thing. As you're saying there's more 40+ avg FMS's now, but the highest avg is 60 though (right?) So as long as everyone isn't running around with 60 avg fms's then I don't think it's bad. No clue if this made any sense, it did in my head :D
    • Nemesi wrote:

      Yes, only with premium autohunt u can do that.
      Honestly i think free switch under 40 weapon is fine.. every player over 75 needs a better weapon than a regular fms/lvl 34 armour so i dont see the problem.

      Im afraid that also armour and weapon with good bonus will now start to cost more than 100 millions each like every other piece of equipment...
      Those were good days when there was no chests for evey 10 levels. When GF implemented the patch with switchers at level 20 in my oppinion the game-play was ruined because 1. Lots of players started to level up noobs to level 20 and than throwing them away( waste of accounts and characters). 2. Anyone could make a powerfull armour or weapon level 30( those were the items that made the difference between a normal player and someone who puts effort in his character and evolution of his character); 3. You could't level up anymore on your main character because there was this dude( this imbecile) i.e. at BO raising 5-6 noobs just to switch bonuses on his FMS. So yea, in my oppinion this is a good patch.