Hackers everywhere

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hackers everywhere

Dear Gameforge,

after I tried to level up in map1 and map2 I've seen like over 100 Hackers to be fair. I tried every channel but there was no "free Channel". Everywhere those third program users.
      Now don't tell me "Screenshot, report and so on", I'm just asking you, will there be a fix soon? Because for the fair players it's really hard to get the materials or something like that when all those hackers jumping around! :thumbdown: :cursing: And the Gameguard is defently not there to block the hackers, Gameguard just want me to turn my Pc Scanner off so that's the only thing he's doing!

Best regards
      HowLong

Moved here from Spam section .
      Caporal

The post was edited 1 time, last by Caporal ().

• I'm up to it. There are bots everywhere and no one gives a -removed- about them. Are there even GM's in the game? Where are ppl resposible for "making the game good"? I'm sick of this game and bots around. If you don't want to clear them out, at least delete your servers. Privates are better with security than the big Gameforge

The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to avoiding the filter with leet speaking (1337, l33t).

Silent warning for a major offense issued,

charm

The post was edited 1 time, last by charm ().

• thefunnysunny wrote:

I'm up to it. There are bots everywhere and no one gives a s*it about them. Are there even GM's in the game? Where are ppl resposible for "making the game good"? I'm sick of this game and bots around. If you don't want to clear them out, at least delete your servers. Privates are better with security than the big Gameforge

GMs are doing really good job but there is not enough of them