level shaman

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• level shaman

Hello

I am from the Dutch server. Since you are much more experienced, i decided to ask myquestion here at te Englisch forum.

My main is lv 115, my shaman lv 90. I really want to train her to lv 95... but i am so tired of the Grotto of Exile...
      I wonder if there s a good possibility to level up my shaman in The Dark Dragons.

If so...then where?
      If not...where do you level up your characters above lv 90?

I look forward to the answers

love Surrounded
    • surrounded wrote:

Hello

I am from the Dutch server. Since you are much more experienced, i decided to ask myquestion here at te Englisch forum.

My main is lv 115, my shaman lv 90. I really want to train her to lv 95... but i am so tired of the Grotto of Exile...
      I wonder if there s a good possibility to level up my shaman in The Dark Dragons.

If so...then where?
      If not...where do you level up your characters above lv 90?

I look forward to the answers

love Surrounded

If you are bored to exp at Grotto you can try to exp your buffer (with your buffer as the main character) at Gaoutama Cliff at the place with Lemures Warriors. But take note that this way it will take much more time to level up your buffer instead of leveling your buffer up at Grotto.