First Impresion About Combat Zone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First Impresion About Combat Zone

Me first impresion is good, is some balance in fight and with all hiden chat, and name maybe is good to hide our hairstyle, costume, type pet because some players are easy to recognize and they can build team against all, me second opinion 5 min to exit from combat zone is to long , maybe 3 min is enough because you can't run.
      Please fill your impresion and future improvement :luvu:
    • The potion is way too overpowered. 450 attack value lol. But I noticed the higher the chars level, the less hp regeneration.

Furthermore I noticed, I play another server where the update has been inplemented on thursday, you can easily cheat the points. Hope that will be fixed somehow or a rule will be added.

Nice fixes though :)
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...
    • 450 atk value isnt enough for lower levels, considering their defences are so low that even with 50k extra hp, they die from 2-3 skills from a strong high level xD

The abuse that is possible cant be fixed almost, other then the team being more active and watching the map from time to time, and check the leaderboard if there is any insane numbers.
      :rolleye:
    • puneyy wrote:

450 atk value isnt enough for lower levels, considering their defences are so low that even with 50k extra hp, they die from 2-3 skills from a strong high level xD

That's the point I wanted to add to this thread. There is no way, and I mean no way for a lvl 50-80 to compete with 120s especially lycans; their damage would take the low lvl's 60k hp in 3 skills maximum. There should be some level ranges for people to attack each other for example every 30-40 level group 50-80, 81-110..etc. Otherwise this map is a lvl 100+ map honestly.

Proud Member Of AbsoluteZero [youtube.com/watch?v=f4KruYGR8tw]
    • But lower levels shouldnt get advantage just because their equipment is low. How would you create a potion that isnt underpowered and overpowered? If a full equipped char looses against some mere char that is lower lv and doesnt have full stuff but using that potion, I would be devastated.

Meh tell me about this :P
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...
    • FlameBoss wrote:

puneyy wrote:

450 atk value isnt enough for lower levels, considering their defences are so low that even with 50k extra hp, they die from 2-3 skills from a strong high level xD

That's the point I wanted to add to this thread. There is no way, and I mean no way for a lvl 50-80 to compete with 120s especially lycans; their damage would take the low lvl's 60k hp in 3 skills maximum. There should be some level ranges for people to attack each other for example every 30-40 level group 50-80, 81-110..etc. Otherwise this map is a lvl 100+ map honestly.

You can get 96 (99 if crystal 10 helps on costumes) claw ress and 38 lycan ress at level 61. Plus a dispel destroys the dmg of a lycan. At low level and high I would be more worried about magic chars. Mainly the BM with the high deffence or the shaman that can do 30k slashes on high levels.

And to be fair, its good that Gameforge makes it so all need to fight each other, gives you a reason to level up. Or else the low level PvP will be full with boosted low level chars from higher players anyway.
      Think Before You Act.

BelgIsLoose lvl 120
      DronkenBelg lvl 105
      sarvas lvl 105

First Player level 120
      DronkenBelg PvP: Immortality
    • @Azathor , I feel like 5 hours every day in the Combat Zone is way to long, maybe from 19-21 GMT+1 is good enough for weekdays and then extend it to 5 hours during the weekends.

I know you want people from different timezones being able to use the zone I guess, but then again the same is for events also usually not lasting until 00:00 during middle of week..
    • People actually teaming up is relatively annoying, even when announcing someone leaving some people just put auto attack on and try block me from chasing a player. I find it so silly of people to such. If a guy cant handle himself in this map that shouldnt just make people protect them to get those few points that arent really valueable in my opinion.

But then I didnt really expect anything else from certain people :)
    • Something like that was predictable. Since chats are disabled they most likely use skypecall. And those ''few points'' are valueable if you can hold it. So far I know the 30 points chest gives 61 armours +5/6, 75 weapons, all lv 70 shoes.

And perhaps many others.

Dont know if points are abused on UK, but ye on the server Im playing, it's rediculous.
    • Legolas of the Woodland Realm (Best Male Archer Ninja) 1
        r9bert (1) 100%
        alexander95 (0) 0%
      Some more info for you:
      1. There won't be any level caps or level based arenas, only one for all, as there can be only one.
      2. Opening times are supposed to get readjusted, 5 hrs a day is too long over all. We currently discuss lesser opening times or more time slots a day with shorter duration. We keep you informed once we are ready to change it.
      3. About the reset time, taken from the FAQ: "The weekly rankings are reset every Sunday at midnight (server time)." That reads as if it should be 23:59 indeed, but take note the FAQ has it's origin in German language, and we Germans do not count 23:59 but 00:00. As this was transferred to server settings someone seems to have set it up the German way. ;)

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE

• Lucien the Mighty (Best Male Weaponry Sura) 2
        AlexerMK (1) 50%
        Tlana (1) 50%
        5DMarkIII (0) 0%
        Kanopa (0) 0%
        MaYZeer (0) 0%
      Also about the "amazing" top 3 weekly rewards. Will there be any info about this except the Rank above head ingame for the week after?
    • Aceso the Elemental (Best Female Healer Shaman) 2
        PRINCESStam (1) 50%
        Kaysha (1) 50%
        HanNael (0) 0%
        SENSETY (0) 0%

puneyy wrote:

Also about the "amazing" top 3 weekly rewards. Will there be any info about this except the Rank above head ingame for the week after?

Prize 1: 10 shrunken heads
      Prize 2: Pet without hp and with 5%pierce
      Prize 3: Bonusless costume 30 days

Kappa

there can be only one.

But Skill told me I should ignore my ego and use bad bonusses on costume :(

and we Germans

Think Before You Act.

BelgIsLoose lvl 120
      DronkenBelg lvl 105
      sarvas lvl 105

First Player level 120
      DronkenBelg PvP: Immortality
    • What are the rules considering abusing this map by using own level 50 chars+ to farm points?

Because it can be pretty obvious of such if people have insane amount of points, at least compared to the amount of players actually entering the map. Though I understand it's hard for the team to watch over such.

Just putting it out there, before someone does mistakes by being greedy for Top 1 in this map.
      At least it seems that it haven't happened yet, but what do I know.