skilgannon

• skilgannon wrote:

Is this the beta section and i didn't notice it?

Oh right that explains everything. With that said you are being incompetent and not welcome as a BA even worse, don't want people out of that "category" to come here, just ban them after all you are the BA if you have the balls, or just go add info alone to the wiki saying that only UK people are allowed to be on UK board or the wiki... oh wait, in that case it is more motivating to you that people from other countrys see your masterpiece that you worked alone.

Users from other countries were never welcome in uk board, that had always being here present from loong time that i even remember "someone" here reported some Event that PT players have farmed some amount of Twisted Keys for the dragon, that got removed by advice from people here to the Uk CoMa and transmited to PT CoMa... but that as you said should have been a "player" problem :rolleyes: , even that person who reported need searched on PT Board to know whats going, so you telling-me that i shouldn't be comenting and browing here is at least funny. :thumbsup:

skilgannon wrote:

Yes inconsiderate players are ruining other player's gameplay by leaving them there, it's a player problem.

At least, to me its a future server connection problems, but that is just me not being arrogant and trying to advice that brings server problems that amount of moobs... It's not a player problem at all because programmers need to foresee that kind of stuff. As happened before on Easter metins
      Official Metin2 PT Player
      Server Hades
      Chunjo

hugobranco - Body Warrior - Lv113
      NadaDeMais - Weaponry Sura - Lv105
      DeathThekidi - Ninja Dagger - Lv105
      Zangetsu - Dragon Xamã - Lv100
      Leader of Guardians

Youtube Channel: mt2hugoW

• skilgannon wrote:

@azbgbg if i start doing my job that might mean warning you, carefull what you wish for. Btw i volunteer, "they" don't pay me anything

You wouldnt deserve being paid anyways :pillepalle: ,im sure that if there was involved a payment for such an job then would be employed some german from Karlsruhe ,balanced with no grudge for random players .Azathor keeps u cause he just need someone non stop here :gamer:
      Actually on this thread is the first time ever when u do a good job by letting ppl flame-talk-bark-atack eachother or they should remind you that u are BA on a forum to a war game where are 3 sides ? :D
      You would be a very good BA but on non-fight games,sport games,doll games,unicef games,unesco games ;(
      BUY TS+9 IMUNE 10HH 3BILIONS
    • cosciug wrote:

skilgannon wrote:

@azbgbg if i start doing my job that might mean warning you, carefull what you wish for. Btw i volunteer, "they" don't pay me anything

You wouldnt deserve being paid anyways :pillepalle: ,im sure that if there was involved a payment for such an job then would be employed some german from Karlsruhe ,balanced with no grudge for random players .Azathor keeps u cause he just need someone non stop here :gamer:
      Actually on this thread is the first time ever when u do a good job by letting ppl flame-talk-bark-atack eachother or they should remind you that u are BA on a forum to a war game where are 3 sides ? :D
      You would be a very good BA but on non-fight games,sport games,doll games,unicef games,unesco games ;(
      You should be happy he is the BA. With 99% of the other BA's you would have been perm banned long time ago.
      Think Before You Act.

BelgIsLoose lvl 120
      DronkenBelg lvl 105
      sarvas lvl 105

First Player level 120
      DronkenBelg PvP: Immortality
    • Hello new BA,

Don't know if you have played before, but anyway.

Here is a message to all of You, who are so concerned about the "custommer satisfaction".

I don't know, how many of you have played before 2010, but trust me, you guys are LESS than we were at the start of the open beta.
      Now don't get me wrong. I am not taking sides, but do you know how many idiots they are in this game and how much sarcasm and self-control you need to be able, to handle all this stupidity?

I'd like it if you actually get to know the things that a [BA] goes through, before they become such (and no, they will not be allowed to be a staff member, if they don't know English/ use Google Translate). Also, from what I know, none of the Team (except from the CoMa....and I am not sure about it, either) get paid.

Maybe you guys are right to be angry at this new [BA], I don't know him and his work, but put yourself in his shoes and remember that he is a/was a player, as well.

P.S. You wouldn't last a month, if you were in the hands of the previous [BA] (talking about Sun). He was way more strict.

Kind Regards,
      Rainwoman
    • Sun was strict but at least didnt censor things just cuz an opinion isnt the way a person wants it to be. The fact of censorship happening on opinions with no rule broken is amazing.

Hopefully someone except skil will bother to read our board. CoMa checks maybe once/twice a week. Maybe Azathor shouldnt have to be CoMa for more then UK and DK. So he actually have time to care about his community aswell as BA.
      :rolleye:
    • Queen Hera (Best Female Dragon Shaman) 159
        dolll (73) 46%
        PureCrystal (62) 39%
        SYMROUA (15) 9%
        balckcat (9) 6%
      Obviously your response is always hardning to any feedback, that crosses GF lines, no matter what. But that's not surprising anyway.

[ba]moved, since it didn't bring anything to the topic where it was posted[/ba]
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

The post was edited 1 time, last by RabbitRun ().

• skilgannon wrote:

Tharos wrote:

skilgannon = most unskilled person i've seen. ever.
      they handle their business like kids, they only can do itemshop events and count money.
      if it comes really down to a situation where they have to do something, they act like a beetle if you throw it on its back. this company won prices etc but is not able to manage with their players... its just a shame. but we players keep talking about how bad the situation is, but we are the people which brings this game to live,so actually we should just stop playing and sell everything for 1 yang to start an inflation (ofc we have to organize a event like that in irc or something like that)
      1- Thank you, means a lot coming from you
      2- Fun fact, beetles don't get stuck on their backs unless they are unhealthy, bad example, pick another animal next time

3- You mean prizes, not prices

4- Selling everything for 1 yang cause deflation, not inflation

5- If everyone sells everything for 1 yang, who is going to buy it?

P.S there's a thread on this section devoted to bashing me, feel free to use it instead of this one
      your answer is a joke, right?
      complaining about a useless fact that i noticed before to demonstrate something, like the beetle? how old are u?
      thats what my five year old sister does, to change the subject... I mean really, who do you think you are?

just give this sad mess some informations about the plan how you're going to rip money out of the players
      pockets in the future. i really can't believe how dumb i am that i really thought it's still fun to play this
      game in 2k17. maybe of nostalgic reasons. luckily i could get rid of you, before it was to late (like now lol).
      however, if i am going to play a bit in the future, then i'll do it of course on p-servers.

at the end, i really have nothing more to say, except that i really wish you (and ofc your incompetent team) all bad things that can happen on this world.

P.S: my english is not perfect, but idgaf. you better take care of the actual situation, instead of hanging in the forum
      and talking nonsense. you are just a sad individual and your company is not better.

have a bad life,
      tharos

moved to the b****hurt thread, told you there was a thread devoted to bashing me, you could have searched for it and saved me the trouble of moving your post

Even your 5 year old sister knows that beetles can flip themselves up easilly?

Best wishes to you too

skilgannon
    • Hello readers,

first of all many of you seem to dislike skilgannon and till now i also wasnt very convinced about him also. Few days ago i wrote a support ticket, asking about how to get my Metin2Steam Account to a normal Metinaccount. And he replied really really fast, and explained understandable how to do it.
      He did it with patience and stayed very polite which made me change my mind. This guy may seems to be unfriendly sometimes but also got a lot of things to do - Forum, Supporttickets and Ingameevents (& probably more things we dont even notice).
      Probably thats not the right section for this but i still thought that people who do a good job also deserve a compliment.

Acid~
    • It's not that I don't appreciate his help - in fact I always thanked all help - but more the unreal replies and useless warnings.

I've always wondered what he will be like when new players came and were frustrated a bit but nope, didn't change a thing.

Skill, you sure are tough ^^
      When we jump, it feels like the world is sliding out of place. But I wonder why it feels so long today...

The post was edited 1 time, last by RabbitRun ().

• skilgannon wrote:

because while answering your question i have every right as a user to also adress your opinion

regardless of much as you don't like, or your opinion if i should do it or not

as for my gaming experience, you have a long way to go to get there, don't worry about me, and stick to the topic
      I dont think u have higher gaming experience higher than most of ppl from this board neither me. I know every piece of code that's runing under the hood of metin2 game files. I've played this game more time than u would ever imagine. Speaking again out of topic with ure irelevant reply without knowing me is like tellin a kid that u can fly. I know very well python c++ , lua, php programing languages aswell. I was head of multiple gaming communities and servers and ure tone is really not what a board admin should be.

U are the one that should stick on the topic and stop making useless spam.

B.9.I Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or messages containing nothing but smilies. Spam can also include replying or reacting to spam posts.

Silent warning for a minor offense isued

Also moved to the topic you could have used to save yourself the warning

You hould have learned by now, if i say stay on topic, i mean it, feel free to submit your ramblings as a PM, you will save yourself from further warnings.

skilgannon
    • If u consider better tha us u should copy the entire forum topic with everything u said previously, not just things that ppl sais aganist ure spam posts with irelevant things.
      Topic link: PvM damage taken is increased
      + Edit - skilgannon does a great job on keepin the board safer than ever: BUY Magic Plate Armour+9

Also dont worry, im recording every evidence that i can get from ure "irreproachable actions". See? Im trying to be as sarcastic as u. Too bad i cannot get to ure sarcasm level.
      Have a gread day.

The post was edited 3 times, last by AutisticWolf ().