Have fun playing :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bro,

Hated to hear about what happened to you and Highlanders....assuming I got the correct story its :censored: :censored: . Given that I doubt you will be back.

I have been playing Metin since the beginning and I can honestly say you are one of the very few people in this game I ever trusted. Anyone who played with you was given anything they needed without having to ask. I remember when I came back on Mac after being gone for a year or so and mentioned I was looking for a sword. You walk up and hand me a full Battle +9 without me saying anything. I am in the forest doing a 90 and you offer to give me your 50 avg Poison+9 or whatever the heck it was. All because 2 years before I gave you a blessing scroll to help make your BSA +7 lol.

Point is you took care of your friends and hopefully what I heard isn't true and your kindness wasn't betrayed.

I will miss all of our fall down drunk conversations. I find it odd we are like 10 hours time difference apart and yet somehow we were both always :drunk: lol....is that bad???

Anyway man take care of yourself and keep your head down if you go back to sandbox. If we ever invade Estonia I'll be sure to look you up!

:heart:
      Mac
    • Mac wrote:

...Anyone who played with you was given anything they needed without having to ask. I remember when I came back on Mac after being gone for a year or so and mentioned I was looking for a sword. You walk up and hand me a full Battle +9 without me saying anything. I am in the forest doing a 90 and you offer to give me your 50 avg Poison+9 or whatever the heck it was. All because 2 years before I gave you a blessing scroll to help make your BSA +7 lol.

Point is you took care of your friends and hopefully what I heard isn't true and your kindness wasn't betrayed.

This indicates an excellent personality. I am playing in Meang therefore never met you in game, but since I am a shinsonian i am sorry to hear that corum shinsoo is loosing an excellent man and player. lately i see some corum players are creating new chars in meang, so if u want to join them we will be welcoming you to meang shinsoo most warmly.

I am wishing you my best.
    • I kinda heard the storys why i left. They includued Kazuo betraying me? well all of you who spread it around and belive its the truth, are wrong. Kazuo is one of the most trustworthy player in Metin 2 UK, if ur his friend then he never betray you. I never know how he acts to people who arent his friends, i never got into that relationship with him.

Mac: friends who you can trust are more important then items. I understood your personality when i met you the first times. And good people ( and i mean really good ones) will never change :)

edwardkieran: Thanks, i will keep that in mind :)
    • Funny ...

... for last week now i have been playing metin again. Not all of the people knew it. And i wanted only those who should know be aware about it. But today while i was in game, the real BloodyMind (BlackHOG something i think, was his new chars name. sry if i am mistaken ;) ) was whining about me being back and quitting for 17 times. As he wasnt on the list who should know that i play, then i felt that i should make a post that i play again so that the better players and persons then him know it also.

the Frequently Asked Questions answer that minght pop up in some of ur minds:
      You Back again???? Again you quit ??? hahaha etc etc etc
      yes i have quitted several times and each and every time i had my reasions and MY ONLY

and i might quit again and again and again and come back and maybe not. Its my life, so please who aint in it. stay out of it. Thanks

( yes bloodymind, its alll cause of u, feel special ? )
    • Welcome back bro ^^ Hope u never quit again :) GL and hf in-game :rolleyes:

Your Friendly
      Sparky ;)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them..

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge...

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.:D ;)
    • I don't really know you, but im glad you come back. As i can read you look for really good person, so it's nice you're back again, even if we could never meet in the game :). I wish you every best not only here in metin, but in your real life too :).