I opening hunting session on shinsoo noobs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I opening hunting session on shinsoo noobs

well I got annoyed by noobs name ThisisBLooDy and werder so I have message for all jinno and chunjo players who can kill them to do that

reasons:

1st ruining runs
      2nd ksing every king on other ppls runs
      3rd attacking other kingdoms on my run
      4th insults
      5th asking for buffs every sec without even using "can I get buff" or "can I get buff pls" or "buff me pls" they just scream "BUF BUF BUF"
      6th killing metins even they don't know coordinates
      7th when u give them run they don't kill anything
      8th asking me to relog from my run and to come make run for them
      9th they are on next run with me bloody got dc and werder wants me to relog to make run for bloody and him
      10th being noob

well I could go like that until infinity but I don't have time for that

so I want ask every member of chunjo and jinno to kill them any time they see them

:devil:

ty

there is apparently new rule which admins on forum are using and that is NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, IF U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "PERFECT" GAMEFORGE/YMIR/WEBZEN u get warned and your posts deleted, also talking about old known bugs is spamming if u do it on post where is discussion about new map and bugs which it will make
    • lol...a high lvl player like urself should have better things to do...just chill lol... probably some kid or some rly noobish person...
      dont pay attention on those kind of ppl..play ur game and enjoy..ignore it... ;)
    • it isn't 1 guy they are 2

ThisIsBLooDY

werder

there is apparently new rule which admins on forum are using and that is NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH, IF U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "PERFECT" GAMEFORGE/YMIR/WEBZEN u get warned and your posts deleted, also talking about old known bugs is spamming if u do it on post where is discussion about new map and bugs which it will make
    • i support sotona with this..i hate at most bloody noobs who are ruining runs and being pain in the butt while on run.i hate dt and not often going there because of those lame players.so dear blues and yellows...kill them on sight!
    • I pesonaly think we should open hunting season on all DT noobs people who:

Kill king when not there run.

Fight or even Duel when on run (not the time nor place)

Run around on vile floor luring all mobs to safe zone so everyone dies.

Pick up Key Stone and dont use it.

Leave horse out on vile floor (not sure if still a bug)

Kill First metin just cause they want drop then relog.

Lure King when on last floor.

Stun or dispel you when you are tanking mobs.

Or buff you when there buffs are lvl 1

Well my rant is over but if your on a run do as the person who is making the run tells you pls.

Akira Out
    • I'd add bozso lvl 80 player today on event he ksing ppl on lvl 60 metins

• Well, Sotona, I support you, I don't do DT's, but like when I was lvling with my noob in CV2. They just come into my room and say (they don't even know English, lame): "Give room or me KS u", so it's pretty pathetic, as they're from my kingdom and they are like 75 lvls who should respect other people. Anyway, no problems, I'll kill 'em when I see 'em. I hate when people do that. Like once, I was reading Soul Stones, a guy lvl 50 saw I was Cruel, but I've putten a Cape, and (with my Cape on) he starts saying: "Give I 500k or me kill and hunt u". That's pretty lame. I said that I have a Cape and he just started repeating that same sentance, because he doesn't even know what did I say. I mean like once in 6 months, when I go in DT, me and my friend are killing, and a guy who just stands, lvl 50-60, who can kill a single group, starts to say: "BUUUUUF, BUFFFFFF MEEE, I KILLL", OK, I would understand and buff him if he has items +9, and AOS G or so, so he can lure something, but he can kill barely one group. So what is the point in saying: "BUUUF" ? I will buff ya, if you can help me with my DT, but if you can't, I'm sorry. Shouldn't it be better if I'm killing and not buffing someone who won't help me? ... Lame. ... Anyway, Sotona, I'm supporting ya, and I'm gonna kill them every time I see them, cause I hate people like that too.
    • Pretty annoying situations Jigsaw,but after a while it becomes boring,best is to ignore and don't even speak to those kind of noobs who doesn't even know english just some words,killing them can be fun too but trying to communicate with them is just pointless.
    • I was making runs on ch 2 werder come
      I reloged and gone on ch 4 he come
      I reloged on ch 3 he come, and on ch 4 he left shaman
      then ThisIsBlooDY comed ch 4 to

I THINK THAT IS HARASSMENT IF SOMEONE FOLLOW U ON CHS

• Biacs wrote:

Pretty annoying situations Jigsaw,but after a while it becomes boring,best is to ignore and don't even speak to those kind of noobs who doesn't even know english just some words,killing them can be fun too but trying to communicate with them is just pointless.
      Yeah, but they're my kingdom, so I said, because he was KSing me in CV2, who wins in a duel gets the room. OFC even if he's like 15lvls higher he dies on full HP and says: "u use auto, me not use auto", but anyway on the end he went away after he imbarrased himself in front of his wife. Then he said I was a noob and so, but on my fortune, after the "noob, nooooooob, noooob" thingy he went away. I mean, OK I get it if he KSes me and kills me in 3 skills, but no. He is like 15 lvls higher, can't kill me, he dies on full HP. Two words again: lame and pathetic. Why to KS if ya can't kill me?
    • those kind of players r in all kingdoms...so maybe it would be great to make some kind of "union" and help each other if we can in situations like that in future...
      have my support