@ NewOrder

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yes whan i was huntin lvl 90 metins in RW i noticed alot 70-75 ppl huntin searchin them same as me and whan they found and start killin it that was very frustratin to see it but i dont see any point ksin it mostly coz of those reason
    1 he will came here on forum callin u kser noob
    2 he will try to do best to defend his metin and first chance he will get he will ks yours
    kser can be twice stronger than victim who he ks but if victim has pride in him self he will do his best to defend it no mater what force is threatin him
  • RE: @ NewOrder

JadieAnn wrote:

why are u such a noob, everytime we are breaking a 90 metin stone u have to KS us ALL the time, i have to write it on here cus i dont have language ring and i dont intend spending real money on the game no more, but everytime u act the idiot. We never done nothing to you and yet ur a prized idiot to keep ksing. Just say why... Im not bothered about other peoples comments as it is stated for neworder

ahhaah i see that you're inlove man ..why did u start this topic anyway? your wife's gonna kick you outta her life? xD ...he ruins your marriage? lmao ..get a life kid... i bet you're a fat nerd. :thumbs:
  • RE: RE: @ NewOrder

[quote='krowalx',index.php?page=Thread&postID=621390#post621390][quote='JadieAnn',index.php?page=Thread&postID=619308#post619308]why are u such a noob, everytime we are breaking a 90 metin stone u have to KS us ALL the time, i have to write it on here cus i dont have language ring and i dont intend spending real money on the game no more, but everytime u act the idiot. We never done nothing to you and yet ur a prized idiot to keep ksing. Just say why... Im not bothered about other peoples comments as it is stated for neworder[/quote]
    ahhaah i see that you're inlove man ..why did u start this topic anyway? your wife's gonna kick you outta her life? xD ...he ruins your marriage? lmao ..get a life kid... i bet you're a fat nerd. :thumbs:[/quote]
    atleast u could bother just a litle and read his profile and than u would realise he aint kid
  • RE: RE: @ NewOrder

krowalx wrote:

JadieAnn wrote:

why are u such a noob, everytime we are breaking a 90 metin stone u have to KS us ALL the time, i have to write it on here cus i dont have language ring and i dont intend spending real money on the game no more, but everytime u act the idiot. We never done nothing to you and yet ur a prized idiot to keep ksing. Just say why... Im not bothered about other peoples comments as it is stated for neworder

ahhaah i see that you're inlove man ..why did u start this topic anyway? your wife's gonna kick you outta her life? xD ...he ruins your marriage? lmao ..get a life kid... i bet you're a fat nerd. :thumbs:

my wife? hahaha considering i am female and im not no kid loooooooool this isnt a topic about love or marriage and my real life is no concern of yours but u really need some facts lol....

:Hclosed:
    you can close this now :D

Thread closed.

Caporal