WTFFFFFFFFFFF is going with prizes on Meang

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WTFFFFFFFFFFF is going with prizes on Meang

wtf is happening with prizes lol :( the went so high IH+8 10kk Ih+9 19kk and i`m talking about clean helmet :| And Wtf ee+7 5kk ? lol what the :censored: Oh i allmost forgot Sword spin 900k ??? it was 400k 1 month ago :cursing: :cursing2: :cursing2: :cursing2: ! I`m starting to hate this server :cursing2:
    • people have seen that there are few around recently and because of that, demand has risen and that people will actually pay that sort of price for one
      simple economics really.
      supply and demand ^^

CrimsonFury lvl 90 (lycan)

FlameShot lvl 70 (archery ninja)
      LilJheii lvl86 (dragon shaman)
      Axena lvl 86 (mental warrior, in retirement)
      Shannara lvl 86 (body warrior, in retirement)

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
    • ppl like to make warrior, so there is a short on warrior items on meang.
      So when a warrior item comes to market, prices will go up.
      But in other side as you see in corum.
      There plenty of warrior items for selling, and not so much for other class chars and most likely if you have a another class char you're spending enough DC to bonus the items.
    • this is nothing lol the prices are going to keep going up as we get more players ( p lvled noobs) and more yang buying noobcakes. They will eventually drop down though as the server fills up whith high lvls like korean server . they got white pearls for like 100/ 200k crn't wait till taht day :D but it will be megga hard to make yang when that day finally arrives. :l
    • yep agreed as more players come the more its needed.. way back when.... when soul stones started to work only few players had g skills... stones started off at 6kk then droped to low as 2kk and now are selling fast at 7kk and waiting long at 10kk so.. crazyness
    • currie wrote:

yep agreed as more players come the more its needed.. way back when.... when soul stones started to work only few players had g skills... stones started off at 6kk then droped to low as 2kk and now are selling fast at 7kk and waiting long at 10kk so.. crazyness

Shylo 6 days ago i had 3 soul stones and sold them 6kk each and yesterday in shop in jinno i see 3 soul stone 15kk each :banghead: :banghead: so overprized :banghead:
    • >_> theres always shops like that

Corum has a group of shops, obviously owned by one person whos items are nearly double the value of everyone elses and tbh in 3 or 4 months its safe to say hes sold nothing...

there will always be overpricers...

• well i got one moto, buy cheaper say more expensive.. even if it's normal price i buy it and after 4-5 days it's sold for overpriced price.. but some are really out of their mind.. i am not going really overprice so no one buy lol, like i saw shop parti +7 clean 40kk poison+0 15 avg 20kk and things like that in his shop before a month, it's still same.. 100% it will stay same if he don't change the prices..
    • @Phantom, i think we're talking about he same guy here xD
      and theyve been there longer than one month....

just shows that you can take overpricing too far and no one will buy anything from your shop
      theres a limit...

• teek wrote:

the shop with 15 is a noob that dreams on and shows off no one will buy with 15kk i can buy u 2 soul stones in jinno ;)

Teek man i don`t think IH+8 is 10kk and i can`t find cheaper once i seen them is 9/10 shop for 10kk each :angry: