general about grotto boss

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• general about grotto boss

sooooooooo first off has anyone killed her sence the new update?

2ed she gets like 200 hp regen true?

3rd what is the cooldown time for a boss to be poisened again? or is there one or does she have to be killed or wait for server restart?

4th witch would be the best way to kill her? is it best off to wait till about 1/4th hp then use poisen or poisen right from start?

all things i want to ask and see what the you guys think think its a general question so please dont move it to other spot here is where i would like to keep this mods.. thanks.
    • 1) Last night we killed her on the 4 channels
      2) The regen factor is every X seconds, not every second
      3) Was Kaem the one who poisoned reaper twice?
      4) My vote goes to do it from the start
    • Immortal wrote:

first-second and last
      anyone who will replay in this thread will only moan for not bein able to kill her and we already have this thread here and u know it
      Another Disappointment in Metin Playing Time
      even i am moanin that u opened this thread and not continued your discusion in other thread

sorry i not know this already was posted.. and im not gonan go looking pages back for it eather.. also i have several questions to ask not just the one..
    • RE: general about grotto boss

currie wrote:

sooooooooo first off has anyone killed her sence the new update?

2ed she gets like 200 hp regen true?

3rd what is the cooldown time for a boss to be poisened again? or is there one or does she have to be killed or wait for server restart?

4th witch would be the best way to kill her? is it best off to wait till about 1/4th hp then use poisen or poisen right from start?

all things i want to ask and see what the you guys think think its a general question so please dont move it to other spot here is where i would like to keep this mods.. thanks.

1 i think she is being kill today i read they add devil bonus active for her (so you need to loan more dc to make new items)
      2 she regenerat about 150% normal wen she get to1/4 i tihnk it rish to 200%+ hp regenerat
      3 no cooldown to poison 2 time need to wait next day to try again (some 1 say he can kill it with no poison but i dont think any1 can)
      4 yes wait until 1/4 to poison her also watch for more critical wen she have 1/4 hp

by Immortal
      first-second and last
      anyone who will replay in this thread will only moan for not bein able to kill her and we already have this thread here and u know it
      Another Disappointment in Metin Playing Time
      even i am moanin that u opened this thread and not continued your discusion in other thread

Immortal my point of opening my post was not just to moan about change my intended was to make a point they will make witch available no dout but that will be in the expense of putting more dc into game like they did now for what i read in wiki. if they make this from the start adding devil bonus active for witch i didn't have to waste dc on changing my bow from 20 undead 20 devil to 45 average. Witch now is available for every 1 only for does who are already make items from the start have to make new items with 20 devil now
    • epic weapons are pvp based

i think to kill the boss its more to do with team work than anything else.
      3 warriors/suras a couple of ninjas and a couple of shamans

CrimsonFury lvl 90 (lycan)

FlameShot lvl 70 (archery ninja)
      LilJheii lvl86 (dragon shaman)
      Axena lvl 86 (mental warrior, in retirement)
      Shannara lvl 86 (body warrior, in retirement)

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
    • Shannara wrote:

epic weapons are pvp based

:goodposting:

exactly ! a good team could kill it easy .. but if just 1 person want to be " Superman " and try to kill her lone .. he may fail .. or maybe he / she is lucky and killer her xD lol .. :cookie: but anyway .. the thing with " team work " is the best :)

kinda Off-Topic : this could work just as in WoW ( World of Warcraft ) , when they want to kill a boos .. or so .. they go with at least 10 players on a boss .. they are very organized ! like this : tanks ( warriors ) are the one who stay face to face with the boss , archers on side , healers and buffers all around buffing and healing the others and so .. ( the char`s in WoW are not as i said but .. just gave an example )

if our players would be organized .. i think .. they could kill much more .. but .. unfortunately .. they aren`t !

sry for bad english :shy:
    • VerousPL wrote:

today I was with 2 other warriors on it, we was making enough damage to kill it we was killing on poly but when she got like 50%hp dmg increased a lot and we all died, what we need to survive it? I had 17,2k hp, g9 blessing, 20%abs hp, almost 100%crit, 950def and she killed me

TS> I notice that magic def reduce some how the damage from witch also body block> also for bet chance the person tanking the golem need to stay way from the player killing witch if that player come near the other player all moob will atack the player killing witch will see and increesing % of damage does moob in grotto have piercing build in damage

if you need a hand killing it Pm i still have low devil items but i think i can help if you need
    • kp69xela wrote:

Shannara wrote:

exactly ! a good team could kill it easy .. but if just 1 person want to be " Superman " and try to kill her lone .. he may fail .. or maybe he / she is lucky and killer her xD lol .. :cookie: but anyway .. the thing with " team work " is the best :)

kinda Off-Topic : this could work just as in WoW ( World of Warcraft ) , when they want to kill a boos .. or so .. they go with at least 10 players on a boss .. they are very organized ! like this : tanks ( warriors ) are the one who stay face to face with the boss , archers on side , healers and buffers all around buffing and healing the others and so .. ( the char`s in WoW are not as i said but .. just gave an example )

if our players would be organized .. i think .. they could kill much more .. but .. unfortunately .. they aren`t !

and again u r mising a point of this game and our comunitty, alot ppl in group means more sharing with others and cmmon who here wanna share anything with someone else, more for me means more money more power more +9 shinny items so till a day come whan someone will be able to kill her solo as before she will live:D
    • Immortal wrote:

kp69xela wrote:

Shannara wrote:

and again u r mising a point of this game and our comunitty, alot ppl in group means more sharing with others and cmmon who here wanna share anything with someone else, more for me means more money more power more +9 shinny items so till a day come whan someone will be able to kill her solo as before she will live:D

U people are so greedy .... its all about time ...

lets say ... in that " group " of players are 10 players .. Ok ? ( just 4 example ) ...

i never killed the boss , but i know it ... and i don`t know its respawn time .... but in my opinion its all about time ..if it`s respawn time is each 2 H. ( example ! ) .. than ..

a good thing won`t be to share ! because its to low profit .. right ? .. hmm .. what about this ? : each time the groupl kill it , just 1 person take the drops .. and they just change that " 1 person ". So if its respawn time is 2 H. than ... in 1 day each group member can have its drop ! ( if you understand what i mean :cookie: )

and by the way ! :

about the thing with " more +9 shinny items " :hit:

1 simple question for u
      what would you choose between this 2 items :

1.Baroness Dress +9 clean

2.Baroness Dress +7 15 % sword , 1.5 k hp , 10 % abs hp and some noob ? xD

hmmm ? still like the shinny one ?

anyway .. ppl are greedy and unfortunately no one can change this... :sad:

sad .. !

and now .. once again i am sorry for my bad English ! :sad: :shy:
    • kp69xela wrote:

Immortal wrote:

kp69xela wrote:

Shannara wrote:

lets say ... in that " group " of players are 10 players .. Ok ? ( just 4 example ) ...

i never killed the boss , but i know it ... and i don`t know its respawn time .... but in my opinion its all about time ..if it`s respawn time is each 2 H. ( example ! ) .. than ..

a good thing won`t be to share ! because its to low profit .. right ? .. hmm .. what about this ? : each time the groupl kill it , just 1 person take the drops .. and they just change that " 1 person ". So if its respawn time is 2 H. than ... in 1 day each group member can have its drop ! ( if you understand what i mean :cookie: )

and by the way ! :

1 simple question for u

sad .. !

Less ppl u involve in your boss killing the higher your profit is.If u dont play for the money then why killing it and paying so much yang/DC to get everything u need to do some dmg on it?

I agree u must have fun IG but after all its mostly a game not msn/yahoo/skype so u play to be good.
      And rly i wouldnt even bother to join a group of 8 players to kill it(maybe just once) because u can do other things while struggeling to beat a boss and get 1kk(after sharing) and maybe u spendt 1 green L,1 marble and some other pots(crit/pierce,str etc).
    • kp69xela wrote:

Immortal wrote:

kp69xela wrote:

Shannara wrote:

and by the way ! :

1 simple question for u

sad .. !

and why not open 4 or 5 your own characters and killin bos with them, cmon man nobody wanna split with u anything how much u r good in killin it, only what ppl wanna is be beter than u
      about this barones dres thing, well they r not anymore so rare and its easy to make+9 now, how about u make this same example in black armor and i bet everyone will choose+9
    • heheh well for does who think this boss will not be kill by team of 2 poeple i think they haven't play this game for a long time.

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time that you need 8 guild member with poly just to kill Flame King.

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time that you need 8 guild member just to kill a lv 85 or 90 metin in redwood

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time that you need almost all kingdome lv 50+ in Dt just to try a Dt run and fail.

Now any newbie that play for 3 month can do any of this and think he is Superman or better that does who figure what you need Items,stats, skills, tactic the only bug about this boss is that they make 1 way now they change for the reason they want to say > change was made for super ninja that kill this boss a ridiculous xxx in 2 hrs and got and other ridiculous xxx soul or Ninjas controlling the market<another ridiculous now prices of a haste is 6>7 kk before 4-4.5kk diferent +2kk now.
      With 100% devil this boss will be farm like Reaper i already saw a mental using same tactic that reaper from horse so now witch is equal for all>ups im not warrior i still need poly marvel hahahah :beer:
    • pedsha wrote:

heheh well for does who think this boss will not be kill by team of 2 poeple i think they haven't play this game for a long time.

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time that you need 8 guild member with poly just to kill Flame King.

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time that you need 8 guild member just to kill a lv 85 or 90 metin in redwood

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time that you need almost all kingdome lv 50+ in Dt just to try a Dt run and fail.

Now any newbie that play for 3 month can do any of this and think he is Superman or better that does who figure what you need Items,stats, skills, tactic the only bug about this boss is that they make 1 way now they change for the reason they want to say > change was made for super ninja that kill this boss a ridiculous xxx in 2 hrs and got and other ridiculous xxx soul or Ninjas controlling the market<another ridiculous now prices of a haste is 6>7 kk before 4-4.5kk diferent +2kk now.
      With 100% devil this boss will be farm like Reaper i already saw a mental using same tactic that reaper from horse so now witch is equal for all>ups im not warrior i still need poly marvel hahahah :beer:

Maybe there not to many player left that can remember the time whan ninjas said before couple of months to wariors if u wanna kill bos make a ninja, well now warriors have same chance to tell u make a warrior :ohyeah:
    • team work always worked on bosses but tho when u run over game as it is '' team based '' u should be able to kill it alone anyways. It took some time for reaper to be killed but as i remember small rule from other bosses like reaper is or tiger that is more ppl hit dmg should be same even metins got this '' save rule'' ( when theres trigger what won' let u kill it faster in more ppl as pays for reaper ) if u ever noticed it. i know it sounds harsh atm but there are even solo players who like to not share, atm they have to but can team say why they not able to get bonus or weaps or w/e what would be able to give you chance to kill it alone? as lvl up adds to dmg of skills and physical dmg every stat point do same and lvl 98 warrior nor shaman is not able to kill it alone ? Yea now how half of you may scream it would be unfair and ppl would farm it alone and manipulate market blablabla ..... bla. But question is why GF gives you boss which is so hard to kill alone even in group?

@sannara : epic weapons are pve based ( was ) explained many times :) original bonus for grotto are halfhumanss not devil but GF made them pure pvp. anyways thats GF