Bloody Kser

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bloody Kser

I know there are many many topics about
      this subject ... but once again I feel I need to say again ... i know
      ... in this game it´s legal to be a bloody Kser ... but, i
      realy getting **** off these days to see how this server (Meang) is
      going down by bloody pig ignorant players like these Kser are !!!!
      One prime example is ... Cuceritoru23, lvl 78 ( poweredlvled in v2
      and member of my own kingdom) who plays just to ks others ... that
      means ... he getting items, etc. he doesn´t EARN ... what has
      me p***d off much more is the situation ... that i´ve no chance
      to revenge this terrible way of playing without losing my good rank
      ... so ... where´s the point? Why does GameForge accept
      players like this, who ruins others gameplay ... !!!

I would like responsible response from
      the people of GameForge. I ask what do they think about this?

If this is acceptable ... etc ...
      because then I will see the true point of this game... this game
      isn´t made for players, this game is just made to EARN money
      !!!! But then it´s not a game to earn it's as a SOCIAL game all
      over around in internet !!!

Greetings
      Beronas
    • I understand your pain....Beronas....completely understandable.

it is wrong for him to do so....was he ksing you with his nymph+9 which I sold him??

Anyways I back you, and I completely understand what it feels like. maybe ks should be illegal? Well that would be hard to reinforce and players like him are a minority.

maybe you should ask your friends in other countries to kill him, i've got friends in red and yellow so when i need help they come to help me and vise versa. :goodposting:
    • Hey,GameForge will never care about us and our problems so...such threads are useless.They care just about the real money they get,not about your fun :frustrated: .Nobody from GameForge will read this so...give up :dunno:
      I am sorry for the kids who make you ks but all I can tell you is to work more,get items and lvl then pwn them else quit game and search better one :P
    • CrazyBoy wrote:

Hey,GameForge will never care about us and our problems so...such threads are useless.They care just about the real money they get,not about your fun :frustrated: .Nobody from GameForge will read this so...give up :dunno:
      I am sorry for the kids who make you ks but all I can tell you is to work more,get items and lvl then pwn them else quit game and search better one :P
      i agree quite a bit. I would advise you to change country later and hunt them =) On my list there are 2 people that I will hunt later when I go to shinsoo after more time spent in jinno.
    • I dont think ks should be illeagle ,but obviously the Korean developers of this game come from a totaly diffrent culture from us. Everywhere you look in this game it seems to be specificly geared to help the A**holes of this world. It protects them ,encourges them and aids them in making good players life a nightmare. The SINGLE biggest error the developers made in metin2 was the rank system which punished those that try to fight back those that steal from them. And I was there trust me Beronas dosent need to "improve" to kill him,we did. But it cost us rank. There is no such thing as justice in this game. Or it seems much honour anymore! And just remember we are also talking REAL money. Theives gloves ect and for why? so some idiot can steal your drops with impunity knowing that he will go unpunished? Well it's REAL money gameforge will not be getting from me any longer after nearly 5 years here.
    • ks is illegal in the metin2 us??oo look what i learn when i read threads of this section ;) :P

and btw,thats sth that we have to implement too and copy us servers nature for once...
    • I remember when that guy ksed my body warrior at fire land metins, I lured half the map on him he soon cleared off, it took me a while to clean up tho but it was worth it just to hear him screaming noob at me :P. TBH tho he is the only one I have encountered at this level to still behave like he is in the valley or map 2.
    • oh :censored: cuceritoru him and other estonia noob ks-er membbers only know to ksa ks ks ks ks :censored: them all! this should be illegal and anyways why in the world u must ks...there are 4 :censored: channels with 4 metins on everyone geeze..those ppl are rly dikheads -.-

Profanity + insults not tolerated per board rules official warning for profanity + insults- DigitalLonestarX
    • He ks me 100 times before, as bero and ten did i go on free, with him, he is one of the only people who will ks me. I spammed him for war, then he left very fast, lol. People think as we are shamans we cant fight or kill any thing. How wrong they are.
      Those who ks i find usually do it cuz they are too weak to do it for them selves, and will usually throw names of people in your face to scare you. Oh no some one will come to kill me :zzz: get better fight me your self. :P
    • Beronas wrote:

I would like responsible response from
      the people of GameForge. I ask what do they think about this?

lol...u will never ever get any response from them....lol

ask something about money...something thing about they can get players real money.....
      then they will reply to you within seconds....

have fun...