Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Lauris - - General

And that's why i left this game after 9 years of playing, just because we have team members without "spine".

• Hydra Defeated <333

Lauris - - General

What about drops? Congratz!!!

• Auto close.

Lauris - - Bugs & Complains

Ohoi! Is it just for me or anyone else.. Metin2 log closing without reason. Usually I play in 2 locations with different 2 computers and 2 different internet providers.. same story.. expecially in DT.

• Dr Voucher

-content removed- The posting of controversial, inflammatory, or irrelevant issues on the board with the sole purpose to troll or rant is not permitted. This also includes, but is not limited to, posts aimed to provoke others into breaking the rules. Posts or threads of this nature may be closed, removed or censored official warning for a major offense issued skilgannon

• which event for WC win of france

Lauris - - General

Fishing event could be nice.

• fms+9 41 avg pvm,partisan+9 and BSA+9

Lauris - - Selling

300 kk for fms for start.

• Dr Voucher

1. Fraud :D. LOL' ed. 2. I like mods attitude against board users. Expecially skillganons. You have to have good sense of sarcasm to read his comments.

• Special Maintenance

Lauris - - Spamboard

• Or they are preparing something good.

• Server off!?

Lauris - - General

Had same question.

• BSA+9/ Nightshade+9 For MPA+9 !!!

Lauris - - Trading

As title says. Trade BSA+9 or Nightshade +9 FOR SURA LVL 70 MPA+9!!!!!

• WGB+9

Lauris - - Trading

Trade +9 WGB 5% HH / 15 % MAG / 6% FIRE / 3 BY HP/ 10 % MISTICS FOR PVM HTB +9 1500/2000 HP HP ABS COULD BE- DEVILS/ WIND RES

• Bamboo bell +9

Lauris - - Buying

Ello guys! Searching for 75 lvl Bamboo bell +9 40 + avg. Pm me here or ingame- lauris1234 / LiLHelp

• Mistake in Wiki or?

Lauris - - Game

Quote from skilgannon: “On the top of that table it states quite clearly Quote: “Please note that the level of the pet influences the skill values, therefore these are for reference purposes only with tests done on pets level 105 ” Is the pet on your screenshot 105? ” Got it. My bad. Thank you. Can be closed. Even if it's not far against peeps who level it.. evolve it.. spend tonns of money to get skills etc. etc.

• Mistake in Wiki or?

Lauris - - Game

itGatS

• Mistake in Wiki or?

Lauris - - Game

Ello! Something is wrong here or?1Yrqp 3igbw There is different kind of information?

• List of items.

Lauris - - Buying

Quote from Lauris: “WTB! 1. Poison +9 40+ avg. 2. Pet berserker book. 3. Bamboo bell any + with high avg. ”

• Something is wrong or..

Lauris - - Game

There isn't question about where they drop. But about drop rate.

• Something is wrong or..

Lauris - - Game

I just made my first pet Razador. I was really excited to level up and gather all upp items for evolution. BUT.. When I got my pet @ valiant- NO BOOKS. I would be happy to buy Berserker or drill book even for 400 kk. But there isn't any. Been checking shops every day... So i have to ask this stupid question- is these pet skills for DC players? And whats wrong with pet book drop rate? Or i have to spend thousands of DC ( and price- wtf) for chests?

• List of items.

Lauris - - Buying

WTB! 1. Poison +9 40+ avg. 2. Pet berserker book. 3. Bamboo bell any + with high avg.