Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 959.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Moonlight

Immortal - - General

than this explaine diference that moonlight lasted for 12 hours and classic are just for 4 hours,ty for replay

• Moonlight

Immortal - - General

they drop from metins and boses can someone tell me whats the diference between moonlight and classic moonlight

• am amazed this game is stil alive

• defiance ii

Immortal - - Board

hi does anyone know if this guy still play, i think i seen few his post and donno how to contact him? tx

• mojo74

Immortal - - User Introductions and Farewells

those are sades news i heard in my life by now, jo was rly nice person towards all ppl in this game, this is heavy lost, i still cant believe what i see here:(

• Comlaint

Immortal - - General

sory for your lost mate, i feal your pain, it should be very painfull whan you invest rl money in smth and your investment dosnt pay of but i dont agree with you guys about there is les and les ppl in this game, i dont agree that population is fadin, why i dont believe, well map2 on corum is always full with some new guys hangin there and have a mas party with alots of mobs:) tho i donno why those guys have such weird unwritible names:)

• Chunjo Fights Back

Immortal - - The personals column

those low insults after fight are on corum to, but my opinion there was more of em in past before many reds went to play aion but they r still here, always same ppl, ppl cannot handle defeats, you wont see words as gg gj gz etc.

• Chunjo Fights Back

never played on meang so i donno how things go there but on corum atm you dont know even who is whos kingdom anymore, ppl chainge kingdoms there constantly faster than socks:D

• Chunjo Fights Back

lol lol lol on this video i see one chunjo kilin constantly 4 shinsoo and not even loosin half hp, so how many reds you guys need to kil 1 person 8? xD gues this is one of good days than like this tuzaali says whan there is 8 of em:D lol xD

• haha nobody is mature here:D this topic is litle stupid and dosnt have any sence to me litlrock you decide to play as cruel with your small sura, why this topic you win some you loose some lol Wolfensteina, Gagaryn, Carcinoma. Hyroshima, GypsyCZ, Doping, Giletta, Swartzeneeger, Cervello, Messerschmit do you ks on your 105lvl, maybe in g3 xD

• now is chunjo time ...

dude how many acounts you haveon this forum

• What could this HUGE impact be?

Immortal - - General

you must report it than sotona, 10 team members will get order to instantly go and repeir! [mod]Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or messages containing nothing but smilies. Spam can also include replying or reacting to spam posts. Silent warning for minor offense Hopla

• What could this HUGE impact be?

Immortal - - General

prepeire for impact bcz merge is not comin for next 10 year, prepire for large update in item shop, we need you to spend you money:) only thing not buged in this game, so come and wisith us:)

• The old-school metin2

Immortal - - General

each game has its own old good times and its always first half year tops whan game came out, its a days where everyone are just a noobs(beginers) and start ti learn game, this is a time whan you have most fun, everything later becomes just stupid and silly bcz than its all just about money and how much welth you become this game atm is rly stupid and rly boring and it wont change.

• The old-school metin2

Immortal - - General

in old days, a days for which you cry out so much i do remember only capii on corum standin all day in city sparklyn in his all +9 items, he had money so he had right to be best +9 sparklin guy, all rest poor so all rest zero right to sparkl! those r days you guys cry out bcz i dont, i like how game turned now, everyone have +9 items which is good, it is balanced now.

• The old-school metin2

Immortal - - General

haha no way, back than only dc players and scamers could have good items, now everyone have chance for it and everyone deserve to have same items, why wouldnt they, hel they do

• can t log after maintenance

Immortal - - General

its uknown but if it takes 1 year smth tells me you would be still here waitin to log in xD

• can t log after maintenance

Immortal - - General

haha merge is comin thats why long maintence,merge is here

• Azrial BLAMING [GA]Hestia

Immortal - - General

omg andersen fans, leave man in peace

• for Hestia and Cadee

Immortal - - General

even if both of em said they wont make goodbye thread than what is this, i think this may i should aply as same things, i read few post and all what i see ppl sayin byes to ex team members. well goodbye, i wont mis any of you but you both did good job,, thats true donno what ppl expected someone spend his eternity workin free no payment job, if so than lol- edit: mmia why would they chainge theyr names, this has no sence, ppllike blackdog92 would again tel us who they are as he did last time ver…