Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guild logo upload folder

LoganHunt - - Game

Thanks a lot @Razyal, I found the issue. It seems like the formats .gif and .png are not recognized by the system. I had to use .jpg and .bmp to be able to upload it. The only issue now it's that those formats do not keep the transparency, but I remembered that I used to use .tga before and that one worked great, so I will convert my logo to that format and upload it again. BTW, I checked in three different computers and discovered that nowadays, the upload folder with the 100 templates is no lo…

LoganHunt - - Game

Quote from RabbitRun: “Hey, Strange, on the NL server where I'm playing there is a default Upload folder with 100 images in it. On the UK client there are lesser maps, including Upload is missing. You should try to create a map named "upload" without capitals and put the logo in there. Also I suggest you to take bmp format if you have a transparent logo. TGA format works even better :3 ” Thanks, however, I already created the folder, and actually 2 of them just to test it, and none of them worke…

LoganHunt - - Game

Hello people! I would like to know if someone can help me upload my guild logo, it seems I'm having difficulties doing it. In the instructions it says that you have to upload it in metin2\upload folder, however, the folder is not in my folder list for the Metin2 default installation pack, I tried to add it in \GameforgeLive\upload and also \GameforgeLive\Games\GBR_eng\Metin2\upload but nothing seems to work. Long time ago, before GameforgeLive and before GameGuard, the folder was indeed metin2\u…

• Point Build and stats

LoganHunt - - Game

Thanks skilgannon, I feel so dumb, I forgot to remove the EE from the character You can close this, thanks again.

• Point Build and stats

LoganHunt - - Game

I have a simple question that I've been looking for an answer in the forums with no luck. It's been so long since I played this game that I forgot the effect level points have and the reason why you should stop at 90. For example, I'm building a new Body Warrior and I accidentally went to 91 STR, and a thought came to my mind... I don't remember what's the max I can add to STR and the effect this have, because I know the build is 90 STR then 90 VIT or 90 DEX (Depending on HP and use), however, w…

• Hello fellas! It's been a long time since I left Metin2 UK, since 2012, however, I'm back and I hope to stay for a while. I'm not sure how many of my old friends still play, however, you will see me around from now on, I still need to get up to date with all the new implementations, items, Lycans, alchemist and stuff that wasn't there back at my time, hopefully it won't take that much. Also letting you people know, that if you have questions or need assistance with anything, it's the old me you …

• What's up fellas! Sorry for being inactive for quiet too long, too much work in RL is killing me and I cannot find time to play. Hopefully I'll be back by the first week next year, if you had seen my acc on in the past 3 months is because a friend is reading my Weliao books and redeeming my tombola every day but now I'm doing it by myself so if you see me on it is me. Will try to come back to life after almost 4 months of inactivity and try to get on touch with the people who knows me See ya in …

• Quote from halorocker2: “Azathor already put up a poll for the new server name and I think he closed it because no one was taking it serious, I didn't get to put my name in cause it's closed” That wasnt a "poll" it was a suggestion thread which the ones who didnt took it seriously were Aza and GF people. They said the poll was going to be taken after enough suggestions were submitted but after months nothing happened.

• Will they ever balance the game?

LoganHunt - - General

Quote from Prisma: “Quote from LoganHunt: “What i mean is that you cant stack the bonuses and say "hey i got 100% resistance against X class" cause if you have 100% resistance means the class cant make any damage on you and thats more than ilogical. Never stack them cause are different and they dont have the same priority, some of them are applied before and others after.” And for that reason, there is half human bonus. to do extra damage so it is possible to damage someone with 100% res.” So un…

LoganHunt - - General

What i mean is that you cant stack the bonuses and say "hey i got 100% resistance against X class" cause if you have 100% resistance means the class cant make any damage on you and thats more than ilogical. Never stack them cause are different and they dont have the same priority, some of them are applied before and others after.

• Gabyboyss jinno corum

LoganHunt - - The personals column

Call some friends and kick his behind... Also feed your horse

LoganHunt - - General

You guys realize that Magic Resistance its not the same bonus as Defense Chance Against Shaman Attacks? Dont mix the bonuses cause they work different and for that reason those are non-stackable. Same goes for any resistance.

• Mount

LoganHunt - - General

Well I tried lvl 70 metins and first of all it was hard to find them cause half server were hunting them and after 15 metins i got nothing, then next day i tried at metins 75 and 80 and found more than the 70s the last day and got 2 mounts after 20 metins. So probably was a bit of luck the second day but I found more metins in forest than in fireland thats why i suggested them.

• Mount

LoganHunt - - General

Try metins 75 and 80

• What's the last movie you saw?

LoganHunt - - General

War of the Worlds Nice but could have been a lot better.

• First of all, you need to make it lvl 73+ so the creatures wont attack you when using Fear and I suggest you to make it 75 because of the Poison Sword. The best built is full INT, full DEX, rest on VIT cause it doesnt need that much HP to kill it... My hunter has full INT, full VIT and barely uses 10-20 pots per metin so I will change it to full DEX.

• He meant that you should click the teleporter and run while the pop-up window of the teleporter is showing... So you will avoid the trade without having to block it and avoid the damage at the same time.

• Olympic Event

LoganHunt - - Bugs & Complains

Wasnt the Olympic Event over? I mean the Hero's Medal event... Cause I didnt got any medal pieces in a while but I still have that annoying scroll in my missions on all accs.

• I have bug with my missons.

LoganHunt - - Bugs & Complains

Or at least be more specific with what you can and cannot do. Most of the times is you that bug your own missions, other times is that you need to do something else to finish them and you dont know or you didnt saw.

• Undead

LoganHunt - - Game

Demons on the demon tower and plagued mobs of sohan and metins 50.