Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 695.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Monsterhunter Petbook

ESTDRAG - - Game

wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Pet_System is what he meant

• maintanance

ESTDRAG - - Technical Support

i wonder what non stop disconnects, i do have disconnections but they are non stop, and i have played with various internet connections, ive got a Cure for you

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

Im thinking Berserker and 2 pvp ones. i have a pet for Pvm that is good enough.

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…e6f738f9f59135d6baa73b4ee So far HP has gained just by 0.9% or 1% no other, so yes, this 60 days doesn't matter. 100 days of life will rise HP by 0.1% for sure on pet that grow hp at lv 5 by 0.5-0.6%

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

forgot to make pic at 10. was 3.1 so it gained 0.9% means, at least to me. it is only from 100 days the pet starts to give more 0.1% HP the 60 day thing is just a someones theory that got busted:P HP gained at lv 10 0.9 and at lv 15 1% board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…e6f738f9f59135d6baa73b4ee

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

Pic is from 2 days ago, on friday this pet will be 400 days old, As much i have experienced each 100 days give more 0.1% HP gain. Im not so sure about the 60day theory since the pets are giving HP from 0.5 to 0.6 even at lv 5 and my other pet that i kept alive over 200 days gained HP at start 0.5-0.6 and 200 days age it was 0.7-0.8% per 5lvls But About this pet, its start HP was 1.6% gained 0.6% at lvl 5, and ive kept its alive after that. main goal was 300 days but, i was busy and decicdd to wa…

• The new map

ESTDRAG - - Game

Quote from NeculaDragos: “Important tips for entering Temple of Ochao and finding that tree to kill and enter teleport to the Enchanted Forest: wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Temple_of_the_Ochao The teleporter cooldown is 1 minute! so if you have a larger group or you try to enter with 2 accounts by yourself try to lure the tree as much as you can through mobs & corridors. !!! Still there's a problem with the tree boss disappearing when you reach spawner positions. You see it and he disappears in f…

• Cannot delete my character

ESTDRAG - - Bugs & Complains

Quote from ESTDRAG: “Go metin2 official page. Log in, then press My account, and there is option to delete your character. to see the code, you need to check your metin2 registration email, click the link and then the code is provided for you. And if you have the character /account logged in. Then log out. And after logging in the code should work without a problem. ” The character deletion is inside Red Box and if u wish to delete whole account click on the Blue box.. take the blue or take the …

• Cannot delete my character

ESTDRAG - - Bugs & Complains

Go metin2 official page. Log in, then press My account, and there is option to delete your character. to see the code, you need to check your metin2 registration email, click the link and then the code is provided for you. And if you have the character /account logged in. Then log out. And after logging in the code should work without a problem.

• First i thought i don't have to make this post but after hearing that some players were looking for me i decided to let you know that i wont be playing much in next 6 months since ill be raveling with work. (best i can describe this :D) Will log time to time on game or on forum but wont be able to do any actual playing before november/december. GL and have fun peeps

• using black bold to be different, he is a playa!

• did you choose correct server? they set their priorities by changing the order in servers list.

• the guy with most " good bye forever " is still coming and going. mods please can u block my access to this section ?

• Selling Razador (Valiant)

ESTDRAG - - Selling

Lvl 81 3 Skills 9 Day duration 7.1%HP Name: buyer can pick a name and ill rename it. Havent added any skills in it so they 3 skill slots are unused. Start price 900kk Buy now 1.5 kkk

• ive had similar issues with internet connections that are too secure (certain ports are closed, for example was not able to download anything via torrent either but i bypassed that with using VPN program) or firewall was blocking the game guard. maybe you have one of those problems ?

• Quote from cosciug: “but if u open ur eyes u will simply see that they are best ingame probably ever (how ? ....best players are never clean ,maybe just 0.01% of them)” You got that right Pamela. If i dont overreact you tried to pose as the Azrial but after i mentioned "the other guy " you went all YOLO at me Date: today 09.07.2016 ( Removed ) Casting: StuffFromRed - Me Azriaal - Guy who is most likely majority of the 99.9% (and no i am not considering you among the best players, you are best at…

• itemback action

ESTDRAG - - General

Yup, i got it today. Thanks

• itemback action

ESTDRAG - - General

Good quetion. Wondering the same thing.

• 1.5kkk for the 50 ave bow

• Blacksmith (i was bored)

ESTDRAG - - Dragon God's Realm

i was sober at that time actually