Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 617.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Azathor - over and out

Cadee - - Metin 2 UK Team

Wow, i popped on the board for a quick nosey and see this!!!!! Good Luck in whatever direction your career is taking you now Azathor!! You were a fantastic COMA, and made a huge difference to the game. One of the things I do miss is working with you, I don't think I would have stayed as long as I did, if you had not been so supportive and knowledgeable (although I think I taught you a few minor things :P) Stay Cool xx

• They hit me 20 feet away from them

Cadee - - Game

The speed of a players internet connection does not directly affect your gameplay. What does have an affect is how long it takes for information from your computer to travel all the way to the game server, and vice versa. If there are bottlenecks along the way, you might experience latency. Latency is another name for a traffic delay. Sometimes, it's noticeable -- a player might attack a player and have to wait a few seconds before the player responds. I think that just about explains why this h…

• New game content

Cadee - - General

Skilganonn you have my sympathies dude your head must be bruised from banging against very dense walls. O.o It's been a long time since I felt the need to post here but dammm I can't sit on my hands any longer... This game has been slowly dying over the past couple of years and has finally been injected with a massive update which changes the game dynamics and makes it fresher. Metin was designed as a team game and its also supposed to be FREE to play. So lets think about that... TEAM - More the…

• For all Metin Community

Cadee - - The personals column

I was surfing facebook as you do and this video appeared in my newsfeed. I think its a lesson for us all that our seemingly innocent comments and insults can cut people deeply in their emotional souls. Please take the time to watch this video and LISTEN and LEARN youtube.com/watch?v=670if6Etx0o Moved here from Game General section . Caporal

• Go in Peace Dear Jansa

Cadee - - General

Such sad news, deepest sympathies to her loved ones

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Cadee - - Spamboard

As I keep posting i am and always will be the winner

• Event Idea (THIS ONE GOES TO THE GM)

Cadee - - Suggestions

You mean something like this??? Metin2 Legends - PVP Tournament rl]

• Cadee is a nub

Cadee - - Spamboard

LMAO i know i am the greatest nub ever to grace this server, but i am proud of it As for bunny i think it would make a lovely pet

• now is chunjo time ...

Cadee - - The personals column

Nice to see that there are still fights on these servers:) and LOL, SuZyLiNg you and bollne were always my favourite spammers, you both make me laugh which is always a good thing:D

• ohh and sorry for kind of spamming but forgot to say this.... MMia a GM does not edit your posts on a forum that would be a MOD dear, tsk tsk just shows how little you actually understand about how a team works

• MMIA your one sided view and complete lack of knowledge is astounding!! All you have written has been written before and explanations have been given. I highly suspect you shared your account, that you didn't bother to read the Terms and Conditions of the game or even the Community Guidelines because (not cous) you couldn't be bothered and thought you were better than everyone else. As for English well go to other servers (NOT PRIVATE which are highly corrupt) and see if you can speak another la…

• Something OOOOOLLLLDDDDDD skool youtube.com/watch?v=vfblUSCaAQk

• Events on September

Cadee - - General

I see nothing much has changed in this community, honestly do u all not have anything better to do than moan?? New maps are coming which i suspect will be for the higher levels, can only hope that these will rectify the current issues i.e. low xp blah blah on the current maps. If it dont ohh welll its still something new to look at and will help reduce the monotony of playing metin at high level psssst chill out peeps its a game not a life

• Hackers in temple

Cadee - - General

There are hacks for just about anything these days I would suggest you take screenshot of the player concerned and report them via the ticket system, at least then the team can add them to watch list and try to gather evidence to ban

• Who Posts Next?

Cadee - - Spamboard

nope tis me next no idea, since i dont keep up with forum lately

• for Hestia and Cadee

Cadee - - General

Quote from Mmiaa: “Believe me people. They dont quit. They just gonna change their name cous everybody knows their Identity. Or they got promoted Horrey but why lie?” Really Mmiaa didnt i read somewhere that you had quit, so what are you still doing poking your nose into this community??? In answer to your question... do not assume that my standards are as low as yours, I have resigned and should I ever lose my mind enough to want to return to this community I would return with the same name

• for Hestia and Cadee

Cadee - - General

There will be no goodbye thread from myself, I cannot speak for Hestia However, it is true that we have both resigned from our positions. We are currently finishing up some work, once complete we will ofc disappear from the team ranks. I would like to make it clear that this was a decision made by myself to leave the team, i was not forced out nor made to leave by some paranoid players. Real life is always full of new paths and i must take a new path Thank you to those who have shown support. Be…

• July 2013 Event Calendar

Cadee - - Events

There has been a revision to the Guild Relay rules. 9. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ATTACK PARTICIPANTS OR PREVENT PROGRESSION OF THE RACE.

Cadee - - Events

July 2013 Event Calendar Deokbae's Variety Hour Corum/Meang : Wednesday 3rd July 12:30- 13:00 hrs server time Corum/Meang : Wednesday 3rd July 21:00- 21:30 hrs server time Full Moon Event Meang : Tuesday 9th July 21:00 - 22:00 Corum : Wednesday 10th July 21:00 - 22:00 Guild Relay Meang : Monday 15th July 20:30 hrs Corum : Tuesday 16th July 20:30 hrs Metin Showers Corum & Meang : Friday 26th July - Various times

Cadee - - Events

Other_metin2_en_2012_76a37f9f3fb289fdbe5f7b46ca04d582.gif (Hidden Content) fullmoon.gif During the Full Moon the inferior mobs come out of their caves so they can hunt safely in the light of the moon without being devoured by the bigger beasts. Take a chance and go hunt them yourselves! These mobs decided to take the following items with them for their protection: Red Iron Blade Autumn Wind Fan Antique Bell Black Leaf Dirks Horn Bow Full Moon Sword (Hidden Content) Guild Relay The Dragon God has…