Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 910.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Azriaal

Sun - - The personals column

When Andy cries that someone scammed him: n9TbmQy.jpg

• skilgannon

Quote from cosciug: “If you all report him on Gameforge site and to Azathor he will get kicked or not cause he is needed here 24/24 more then any of you ” Weren't you banned or something anno 2009? You are like one of those worms that even if you cut off a head, two others will grow. You have issues, mental and deeply psychological, but that has already been established. Anyways, skilgannon, you know you're having an impact when you get a fan thread. Even though I am long gone from this game, I …

• Kewl Couple

Do what I did: buy yourself a wife. Will save you a lot of headache. :3

• After maintenance ppl lost their items

Sun - - General

I lost my virginity during this bug. I relogged and I didn't find it in storage. Why gf not refund it. Jeez, people crying on forum. Just read the announcements or demand trial by combat.

• Events on September

Sun - - General

I think it is wrong to exclude any server out of events simply because their (lack of) population. Regardless of how many players there are on any given sub-server, they are still part of the Metin 2 UK community and deserve the same treatment as any other server. Excluding Feng-Du from events is simply giving the two other servers preferential treatment. There isn't even a need to do a full scale events. Since it's a small server, there isn't even a need to have a "full team" on for that server…

• Maybe I've been away way too long from this community and maybe I've missed quite a few of the updates. Besides logging in every day to check announcements only to see some sort of item shop announcement update to the game, this actually surprised me: Dragon Coin Vouchers on Saturday! Kind of put the first post made by Cadee in a real perspective. Maybe, Gameforge should ban themselves?

• Azrial BLAMING [GA]Hestia

Sun - - General

Brings back memories of when Andersenn and me were dating. He couldn't understand that I can't be tied down to one man and became increasingly erratic until finally, everything hit the fan. I dunno if it's him or not, but if it is...babe, I miss you. No other man could satisfy me quite the way you did. Muah! xoxo

• for Hestia and Cadee

Sun - - General

Life without the drama of Metin 2 players can be quite exciting! Just take comfort in the fact you did a good job and all will be good. Join me on the other side, you fossils!

• for Hestia and Cadee

Sun - - General

Kinda wondering the same as FlameBoss. Kalogeros, are you clairvoyant? I can't see any announcements xD

• The "OMG" thread...

Sun - - Spamboard

OMG I need to go to the toilet but I am too lazy to get off my chair

• Was the name bug fixed?

• Anyone good with photoshop?

Sun - - Non Metin-2 related

You are a GENIUS!! Thanks a lot man!

• Anyone good with photoshop?

Sun - - Non Metin-2 related

Been trying to get this thing done, but my paint.net skills are not enough. Is there anyone that can remove all the text in this image and just leave the blank images? It will take some recreation of the image of some sort I assume...I've googled it and couldn't find anything on the image macro with no text, which was frustrating. If anyone has enough photoshop skills to manage this, would be great. The best would be to have all the texts removed. But for the moment, if you can remove all the te…

• BAHHHHHH im really disappointed

I can't comprehend the need for this thread other than self-aggrandizing. Or is there a need to distinguish your in-game action in contrast to a perceived lack of luster reputation from being a GM?

• xp event..

Sun - - General

Well, in that case I think you should reschedule it to the summer when I have time to play again. Why do it now when we all have classes and thesis to write and, well, jobs you know? Summer we'll have free time and since I will be able to play then, better to put it in the summer. ty bye.

• the new forum layout

Sun - - General

The graphics are a bit unaligned on my iPhone 5, but it's not the end of the world. I like this new graphics. It seems a bit more...alive. Awesome

• Win8 compability ?

Sun - - General

Quote from rikz91: “Quote from metiner: “I WILL DIE WITHOUT METIN2!!” hahahahaha! Another guy without resistance from game. Anyway also is funny that shops are selling laptops already with win 8. Just stay at Win7 thats all and live in peace :P” I'm lol'ling considerably right now I don't have Win 8 myself, and I'm not sure if this is a Win 8 thing as well. But in Win 7 there is an opton (right click on program icon and properties) to run the program in compatibility mode with a previous windows…

• That song gave me cancer.

• About Banner Event

Sun - - General

At least, the banner that is up there is one that is worth being displayed and not something made at a kindergarten on paint. BUT...why unaligned again?! Since the 29th of November 2010, Gameforge has managed to upload successfully, absolutely NONE, of all the produced banners. So in 2 years, and countless of banner events organized. and multiple reports made about this and still no solution? This is simply a matter of negligence by Gameforge.

• how far will GF rise resistances of mobs?

Sun - - General

Exactly what Tempest said, if you don't want users to respond, you should have gone on IRC or PM or whatever and not make a thread and whomever is against you you say for them not to post. That's stupid. Secondly, you are complaining for 1 minute more? ONE minute?!