Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 498.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey! Was not here for a long long time but its always worth to log in to wish good luck to the players whose characters were born at the time when server was born. As Myh said we all have our generations and I claim that the old times was the best times:) Well I got nothing left but to wish you all the best. Have fun in real life: Confessor

• Third master fear or dragon swirl??

Cymbergaj - - Sura

That thread is more than a year old so I don't get ur obvious comments into none of the thread u posted.

• Finger strike or swirl

Cymbergaj - - Sura

Well if you are going full PvM horse fighter I guess making swirl M is better solution. It is bcz those quick off horse - on horse. But if you are planning to fight more on foot which means on 69 you will have like 2 attacking skills mastered I would go for finger now. So my answer is - do how it suits you coz different play styles require different builds

• out of ideas -.-"

Cymbergaj - - Ninja

Upgrades either v2 is the best way to make money today. Since mercenaceries are drooping clams in grotto the importance of the fishing has decreased and since that server is so overpopulated ( i mean the corum) hunting metins is not really a good solution. There is just no room on map 2 for more hunters, well at least if you count on sth more than 2 metins per hour or so. According to mining well I never used that option but I heard its result its clearly awesome but still I would say DT upgrade…

• ???

Cymbergaj - - Ninja

Its not really required to have such items. For killing at BO I found using a sword much more useful. Get a FMS +7 or higher with avgat 15+ make urself a warhorse an than even brs +6/ee+7/and your ninja suit would be enough if you would make urself a buffer(better to hit for blessing first in this case). I was taking whole spot at 45 with def around 350 so its not really that hard to exp there with average items. I guess some1 will start complaining that ninja don't use horse. However believe me…

• Shaman for Warrior

Cymbergaj - - Shaman

Pretty much use to use search from time to time.. Buff bot

• Ninja vs. Body warrior

Cymbergaj - - Ninja

I would say that Body is dealing much more dmg than mentals. Oke mentals skills are making great dmg but still with aos P and a good gear body will make 500+ dmg until you wont have a good resist. That makes the killers. And also I would agree with Berian. With reduced cooldown and if opponent don't have immune + berserk high M/G/P wont you even let you stand up. I would say for ninja is much more easier to beat mental than to kill body. Coz while mentals is casting his SSw is not really so hard…

• upgrade sucess rate

Cymbergaj - - General

Ofc that there is sth like bad luck. How than if not bad luck you will name that code of the game makes you fail all the time? Ofc it is not influenced on the specific person but it still can be name bad luck. Well too bad I don't even have a chance to upgrade anything coz every time on DT im DCed oder it is times up bug. Sick of it but what can we do.. As always nth:) Ah no! We can send a ticket! I'm more than sure that will help..

• Dt ninja..

Cymbergaj - - Ninja

Well you are on US right? For there this would be enough but you will have to convince some dragon with P blessing to go with you.(there are alot of such in there..) With 40% dmg reduction from it you will be able to do it I think.

• Dt ninja..

Cymbergaj - - Ninja

I would go for siameseas a weapon. Why? Well ofc DWC will have advantage with attack speed but with siams total of 53 vs undead is not a big deal coz the only bonus you will be searching for would be 20 undead while in DWC getting 20 und and 30 avg would be pretty hard.(add to it that with devil ur skill dmg would be way lower if you go for avg or the normal hits will turn pathetic when u will go for skill) For other well Leather boots would be a good idea with hp, crit or blackout. For a neck g…

• CHECK OUT UR WP SURA!!!!!!!

Cymbergaj - - Sura

Sakon you made my day:) Thx for it hehe. You guys really belived him?:D

• "????" - what is this?!

Cymbergaj - - Technical Support

Serpent it has nth to do with market buying or anything:) Its just random or at least I cant find any system in what it is appearing.. But question marks of doom sounds exactly like it is the problem xD Well I guess reinstall not only metin but also whole windows would be good not even bcz of it but bcz of all what is all on my HDD. I will try to resolve that problem with a help from galaxy since left me the PM and after it wont help I would reinstall windows. If I would still have this problem …

• "????" - what is this?!

Cymbergaj - - Technical Support

Hey all! Few dasy ago I decided to coma back on UK once more. But now Im begining to regret my decision bcz of one problem.. Game is shuting down without any reason in average once for like 20 min. And honestly after numerous of DC on all DT runs im just getting off. Here is the picture of the msg I get after game suddenly is shutting down.. nafroum.png So any ideas what should I do to prevent it? PS. This opened metin window is the difrent one than this shouted one. And since iv got Polish wind…

Cymbergaj - - Sura

razielzika some update ss on US droped to 20-40k now:) Thats why I decided to come back again xD

Cymbergaj - - Sura

Quote from Cymbergaj: “To make a great PvPer wep sura you need lvl 86” Did I say to make PvP wep sura? No I did say GREAT and by this I mean full PvP one which would be able to kill most of the ppl around. And well seems like you know more than most players around so pls share. You keep laughing on us all but I don't see anything in your posts which will stop me from laughing. You call us all idiots without knowing us. We lead them to stupidity? Well than im sorry. Haven't told that fear is usel…

Cymbergaj - - Sura

To make a great PvPer wep sura you need lvl 86. Below that lvl it wont be as good as BM on that lvl. And with flame strike M and good M of dark protection bm can lvl effectivly aswell:)

• what is the best show\series ?

Cymbergaj - - General

Hah I am survivor going thorugh 5 LOST series is somethign not everybody is able to show off with xD Also Prison Break and Dr House

• Bleach, naruto and hmm Dragon Ball ( do not remember from it much but it was my growing up time:) gotta watch it again someday:P) oh and yu-gi-oh:P

• Top 5 songs atm?

Cymbergaj - - General

1. Three Days Grace - Animal I have become 2. 30 Seconds to Mars - Beautiful Lie 3. Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane 4. The Doors - Break on Through 5. Acid Drinkers - Swallow the needle

• Music that you like?

Cymbergaj - - General

Quote from Apheos: “i love Three Days Grace for me the best band and i listening : Avenged Sevenfold Offspring Linkin Park Soil Skillet and some techno music :)” Hell yeah Three Days are awesome:) (than why the hell as they have 2 of such great fans they don't come to Poland?! :D) Linkin from the old days.. Hybrid Theory and Meteora:) Nickelback Breaking Benjamin 30 Seconds to Mars Dope Iron Maiden Disturbed Coma Droowing Pool Papa Roach System of a Down Pain