Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Finally the poll is here ! I believe the merge will be coming as the votes are heavily in favor for it to happen xD We still need to correct some things for the merge i agree, but this is already a step in the right direction Looking forward to it.

• When can i drop a Boar Powermount?

Gakuen - - Game

The thing i like about the mount is when it's running "Hopping" basically hahah. I've got a couple lion and reindeer certificates but i like this boar more

• When can i drop a Boar Powermount?

Gakuen - - Game

Hey guys, Is it possible to drop a boar as a Powermount? and if so which day? I've checked wiki but on that day i apparently got a tiger powermount. Thanks in advance Regards, Gakuen

• Event today?

Gakuen - - Game

I just saw an "Elixir off" in allchat was there a bio elixir drop today? did i miss the announcement somewhere? There were a couple events on other forums but not on this one. Anybody knows what's up? regards, Gakuen

• Support-Steam problem

Gakuen - - Technical Support

Same here, i logged in but it doesn't proceed further, it's at least better than a couple days ago. Because at that time when i clicked Log in with Steam it just didn't do anything.

• I can't relate more with Chaos lol, look at populated servers u can find items everywhere and it has a stabile market. We are in NEED for that and there is not even a consideration out for a merge anywhere? we are still waiting for other servers to test it but take a good look at the city and tell me how long we will last.. non spenders including myself can't get anywhere right now.

• I hope there will be some action made by this thread, i've been sitting 4 days in city1 just looking at empty shops where prices are ridiculous. I can't find any items i'm looking for, and if i find them they are way overpriced. Unfortunately there is also no event going on so i'm really stuck :L.

• We're discussing a lot, but shouldn't we just put up a poll? If we go on like this, discussing what "you" think should be fixed we will go on forever but i think it would be easier if it's clear that more people are standing behind a point. I'm not saying these points are invalid because they certainly are good but this conversation ain't gonna take us anywhere it feels like for me :p I could be wrong xd.

• Hey guys! I want to buy the following things: Blessingscrolls 2.7kk Exorcism scrolls 3.5kk White pearl 15kk MPA+7 3.5kk Ice Marbles 1.8kk We can always negotiate about the price, u can pm me: Gakuen (Jinno/Blue Kingdom)

• WTB Poison+0-2 AVG 30%+

Gakuen - - Buying

Has been bought *Trade Closed*

• Hey guys! i just made a BSA +9 clean. I would prefer to trade this for a MPA +9 but i'm open for offers! Pm me ingame (Jinno/Blue): Gakuen

• I started playing like in september i believe, i took a month break right after the first jigsaw fish event for uni. When i came back i realised that the playerbase on the server was decreased by a big amount, it's sad to see and i don't really know the reason but we have to come up with some ideas to help the server get more populated. I hope more people will let their opinion be known here on the forum. I kinda like your multilanguage client idea Yuca, maybe i haven't seen it but there is no s…

• WTB Poison+0-2 AVG 30%+

Gakuen - - Buying

Hey guys i'm looking for a poison with good AVG (30+) preferable a low +, stones and bonus are good too but not necessary. Pm me ingame (Jinno/Blue): Gakuen Sidenote: I might want to buy EE with devil/good hornedhelmet/MPA as well.

• Selling Poison +8 clean

Gakuen - - Selling

I'm sorry Nemesi but the poison got sold today. Trade Finished

• Selling Poison +8 clean

Gakuen - - Selling

Selling a clean poison+8 with 22% avg. 300kk, looking for offers too

• Hey guys, i was wondering if somebody could pricecheck the following items for me: Magic plate armour+9 clean Poison 35% avg +0-2 Battlesword+9 clean thanks in advance, and best wishes for 2018!

• Making a poison DT or market?

Gakuen - - Game

thanks for the reply testreg. For now i have the exact same idea in mind. I can't hunt MPA's yet so i want to make one in DT and then finish it.(i'll try to find some on market) For poison i want to look first for a good AVG (because i'm a non-spender it would cost a lot of time to farm up changers and i have to be lucky indeed)

• Making a poison DT or market?

Gakuen - - Game

Hey guys, little update, since last time i lvled myself from 55 -> 75 and now i want to make a MPA and Poison. My question is: How would you make your poison/MPA? 1. upping poisons at DT till u have one +9, max the bonusses and stones and swith till u have a good AVG. 2. Buying a good AVG poisons and upping it with blessings to +9 The same kinda question for my MPA. Hope u guys can help me out with an answer/tips for making my gear

• hey guys, just wanted to let u guys know it worked fine yesterday! For the people wondering: Lvl 50 quest weapon and medal gave a TON of dmg! I only have Ench. blade and armour on M4. My buff helped a lot too. I chose the defense bonus on my tiger, because i was lacking HP and defense heavily but thanks to the lifesteal on ench.blade i managed to survive if i kept red potting. I managed to climb from 59->66 yesterday. (I could almost kill a full room) What i forgot to say was that i had a lvl 61…

• hey Testreg, Thanks for the input My ench blade is unfortunately still at M3 xd. I'm bringing a lvl 34 buff along with me tomorrow. For how now i think i will choose the defense bonus