Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The new merge of 15.11.2018

SuZyLiNg - - General

I think the whining and crying comes from the time, effort and possibly money invested to this game. They feel ripped off big time. Just when you thought you reached the top, they lay the Undertaker Chokeslam on you. I feel like every time they announce something now, it's like "ohhhh what are they gonna rip us off with now" So I guess people have the right to moan about this for as long as they want...

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from Penetration: “Quote from FindAnger: “Except for the sash thing, which is okay. ” Okay?Quote from CryoBunny: “Shoulder Sash Bonus Transfer Shoulder Sash Transfer: Use this item to transfer the bonuses from one shoulder sash to another. But be aware! This process may fail. ” The process may fail? Is this a joke? ” LOL soon the only thing that will be 100% successful is logging into your account....Just kidding! Even that fails! When games announce an update, it usually means fixing and/…

SuZyLiNg - - General

Haha, always knew they would do this. "We accept feeback" is a load of :poop: It's just a typical move from a nasty business. I see this all the time and knew it would be like this. They just needed to create something so they can say that they asked for public feedback on the changes. Meh.

• Ninja sleath

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Lol, I use the sound effects not the music. Just to keep my headphones from going in sleep mode. But yeaaaa, nothing to be fixed here....

• Ninja sleath

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Yeah Stealth is better now than before. So yeah, it does what it's supposed to do, which is in the description..."You can hide yourself" plus pets don't get our buffs...we get theirs... lol. AND want to know something else? When you're in stealth, people can hear your footsteps lol.

• Events

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “so you do understand the concept of having a life, you just don't understand the concept that teamlers also have a life, and that sometimes we know we will make events, we just don't know exactly when it always comes down to this, for some of you. the world revolves arround you and nothing else matters. i don't know why i even bothered to reply the same thing that i've said a million times before, so final answer, repeating myelf once again Scripted events are always anno…

• Dr Voucher

SuZyLiNg - - Bugs & Complains

Quote from skilgannon: “There are criteria that accounts have to meet to be able to buy vouchers, if you can't see the vouchers, your account doesn't meet the criteria ” Quote from skilgannon: “I'm sorry but i can't, that's all the information i am allowed to share ” Excuse me? Is GF selling food or dangerous goods to us???? confused.png What the heck??? I've never heard anything so stupid. banging%20head.gif Infact I didn't even see on the ad that a criteria (hidden or not) applied???? What the…

• Dr Voucher

Quote from Jaqueca LM: “Quote from SuZyLiNg: “I still don't see how increasing it's value by 30% can decrease any fraud? The post is full of rubbish because it provides no information except the price is being increased and "fraud" xD If anything, this is how your meeting should have gone.... ” it doesn't decrease any fraud, it has only one meaning: GameForge prefer to cover the lost due fraud by making us pay morei feel little disappointed from this policy as the fraud is not our fault or respo…

• Dr Voucher

I still don't see how increasing it's value by 30% can decrease any fraud? The post is full of rubbish because it provides no information except the price is being increased and "fraud" xD If anything, this is how your meeting should have gone.... (Hidden Content)

• Am back, and not sure what to do..

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Greedy boy And You might know his name from various websites if you know what I mean

• Wow, this is cool. Hope it revives this old game

• The ^<V thread

SuZyLiNg - - Spamboard

^heya sis xD still beautiful <doge v who knows now xD

• I remember when....

SuZyLiNg - - Spamboard

I remember when we used to use symbols to chat with people in other kingdoms xD and rich people had language rings

• The ^<V thread

SuZyLiNg - - Spamboard

^ only if you want me to be < Me woofer v

• I remember when....

SuZyLiNg - - Spamboard

I remember being such a cry baby on this game, and spamming the hell out of it with my stupid words and little girl thoughts hahaha

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

SuZyLiNg - - Spamboard

Hey sis Tigreez just browsing, what about you?

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

SuZyLiNg - - Spamboard

• Remove Winter

O.M.G I thought it was just me!

• skilgannon

SuZyLiNg - - The personals column

I really like this thread xD His replies are actually funny

• New game content

SuZyLiNg - - General

Haha wow wolverine is joining Metin2. This game fails on so many levels I wish when I first started I that I knew it. The only thing I like on this game is how the attacking is aoe like rather than single attacking blabla. I'm not against the 5th class but just wondering will this new defence be on helms and brac like magic defence? Orr will they be massive noobs and but it on earrings etc, I hope not because heck no will I be sacrificing my HH or HP for that defence lol. EDIT: Oppps just realis…