Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Channel Reduction

Flawi - - General

PLS don't make channel reduction we had only 2 channels on the danish server from start and the only place you could farm was to get lvl 30 and just fish all day long but sure fish PARTY all day long

• Selling 13 and 14% sash

Flawi - - Selling

Make a offer here or send a pm to Sm1R or just here on forum SOLD

• Heavenly Clothing+9 (34 Shaman Armor)

Flawi - - Selling

Still for sale?

• Selling 16% SASH

Flawi - - Selling

Already sold closed - charm

• Selling 16% SASH

Flawi - - Selling

WTS 16% sash pm bufferboy or offer here

• Well i understand that and when i see a botter i always report them but most of them is in map 2 so yeah idk atleast sometimes if your guys can try to be visible because it will help the game and the community on the long run and atleast you guys made so the auto hunt one is pretty easy to see when people are using it so you can easy tell the difference between a botter or just one using Itemshop but atm i am kinda forced to farm when its over midnight if i wanna farm map2 or orc fms island atle…

• Well i think a ingame report system would be great and even if gameforge choose to go with valve anti cheat it would probably get even more worse with more cheaters you can buy 10 euro cheat for cs go each month without getting banned for ages vavle anti cheat system is a joke but if your guys can't make a ingame report system atleast try to be more active in the way that people can see you not just going around in stealth mode i like the new server but i hate that i need to wait to 01:00 just t…