Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Event

Jada - - General

Quote from Kr3itos: “I want to congratulate the team for metin shower rain surprise , more things like that in future, we wait and moon Well Done! ” Nice to hear it was appreciated Jada~

• Vouchers in Item Shop!

Jada - - Item Shop Actions

Dear Community, DC Vouchers are available again! Dragon Coin Vouchers in values of 50 DC and 500 DC. The offer is valid from 21.03.2015 00:00 until 21.03.2015 23:59 How to redeem: by double-clicking or clicking with the right-mouse button, the displayed amount will be credited to your account. Please note: this item has a duration which starts upon purchase. It lasts 30 days - after then you won't be able to redeem it! Your Metin2 Team

• For all Metin Community

Jada - - The personals column

Quote from Cadee: “I think its a lesson for us all that our seemingly innocent comments and insults can cut people deeply in their emotional souls. Please take the time to watch this video and LISTEN and LEARN” Point well made..emotional abuse can ruin your day, week, month, year or even your entire life.. give it a try and say something nice to someone you care about or a stranger for that matter. Make their day a tad bit happier Happy day to all!

• Go in Peace Dear Jansa

Jada - - General

Deeply saddened by the heartbreaking news.. Jansa, rest in peace for you will remain forever in our hearts.. With deepest sympathies to Jansa's family and friends. God Bless Jada~

• hello [GA]Jada and Gz from me

Jada - - General

Thank you Dgashley, Tigreez, CostyZ and Shannara!!

Jada - - General

Thank you lord_ibrahim for the good luck wishes Jada~

Jada - - General

Thank you ExMinka No plans on leaving anytime soon Jada~

Jada - - General

Many thanks to all for the congratulations! Jada~