Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The new merge of 15.11.2018

Devorra - - General

Okey guys, thats my last time metin. u actually -content removed- that i leave today. - 3 Channels in 2k18? bro pls, server are cheaper than in 2010. - Shards not tradable? STILL? - kicks? ... very very very good decision to destroy the game, especially the merge with 3 Channels. Good job. Have fun other left palyers(i guess after today again 30% less players) The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not li…

• Shanez' Selling List

Devorra - - Selling

11won

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

guys dont be that greedy but a mining event is nothing big, but its fun :)))

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

any plans for mining event @skilgannon ?

• Shanez' Selling List

Devorra - - Selling

whats price of "3. Wayne's Shrine box unopened 30 days" ???

• ranking system of CATCH THE KING reset

Devorra - - General

and the point we earned until now they will be lost?

• ranking system of CATCH THE KING reset

Devorra - - General

hey, if i look on the CATCH THE KING Table is see there the old ranking, from last time CTK-Event, is that intended??? @skilgannon

• pet.system

Devorra - - General

another question. if my baashido are lv81, so it would be have beserk like ~8% i guess. My question is, when are the next jump on beserkskill if the pet jumps traditionally each 5 level on hp?

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

we should get 100wons each for that mistake lol no im joking but would be nice to get this superstone event today. Or maybe for that mistake a mining event?

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

i dont see any event atm... ? forgot to start?

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

@skilgannon if you start a small event this week, can you please annouce it 1 day earlier? So people can prepare.

• dude u selling still emerald?

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “You all know moonlight is only a couple of times per year, don't expect moonlight events Summer event just ended, other events are coming soon As for the smaller stuff, we might do something this weekend, we will see ” thats all what i wanted, u know like superstone or mining.. and not summer event or okey or something

• No more Events?

Devorra - - General

Hey, i wanna ask for more events, especially mining event. Back in the days, like 3-4 months ago we had every month some small events. Fishingevent, mining event, superstone. Where these events??? On germany, old servers i talk about, they have a "Eventkalender" that point out what events are coming. Or maybe something like that Easter Side Events! Side Events... Is their a reason why all these are gone?

• hey im buying these stuff over here: 20%yang quilins warrior 100 helmet pvm+9 fireshoes+5,6,7,8 w/ 1-2k hp 10crit htb+9 20% undead 1-2k hp wooden necklace+9 with pvm bonuses pm here on forum

• ISSUE COSTUME HAT

Devorra - - General

yea do pls smth...

• DC Yang farmer questions

Devorra - - Game

u got itemshop double yangdrop(Lucky Medal) and additionally these Lucky Medal out of MasterChest? And how much damage u make? Its aswell important. Im dealing 2,4k noncrit

• DC Yang farmer questions

Devorra - - Game

Hey, im a level 75 sura and i want to know if its worth to level up to level 81 for monkey with 9,2% yang drop (10,2%hp)? Or im dropping better at 75 there? At now im getting 8kk maximum per hour. Would it increase if im level up and use my monkey`? or is it the same like with level 75 without monkey?

• which event for WC win of france

Devorra - - General

Is it Servertime or CET? like 18:00is in 2hours from now.. right?

• which event for WC win of france

Devorra - - General

Ok, wow im 5000IQ. How i could know that. Im insane and hyped for the event. Guys, u have tipps for fishing with 10accounts? Is it possible?