Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 313.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Tempest - - Spamboard

I won this ages ago... Nubs. Tempest

• Tempest's Goodbye

Tempest - - Forum Announcements

Hello Metin2-ers, It may have been apparent to the astute of you that recently I have not been as visible as in the past. The very simple reason for this is that I no longer have the time to commit to Metin2 and this community. After 4 years, that is quite a difficult thing to say (or type, even), but it makes it easier knowing that I am leaving this community in the safe hands of skilgannon. I joined this team, all those years ago, with the intention to do what is best and right for the communi…

• still spamming away?

Tempest - - General

Quote from Adona: “It's more a matter of either being a volunteer or a dedicated volunteer who takes the initiative to go the extra mile :)” Not quite. People who volunteer to become Moderators or Game Masters normally also play Metin2, as well as having school/jobs and a personal life. This usual leaves very little time for them to help the community. It also means it is impossible for Admins to say, X should work between 12-14, Y between 14-16 etc etc. Whilst this would be ideal, it simply is …

• Quote from ImschThokk: “Hello ppl. I write here to say TY for both comapny who have in hands Metin 2. 1 year ago they announcements this Let us merge for battle! After 1 year we are in same point... Ah maybe no 50% ppl left game, and im sure after next 11 June other 50% will gone also TY again have a nice day” I'm curious, would you prefer the merge to have been conducted in the knowledge that there are problems? I can see how this is frustrating, but Metin2 has been developed more now than ever…

• Forum name

Tempest - - General

Quote from Hopla: “[mod]Via support ticket at support.metin2.co.uk Hopla” [ba]Please note such requests are only accepted under extraordinary circumstances. Closed. Tempest[/ba]

• he ser

Tempest - - General

[ba]Closed for now. Tempest[/ba]

• NEW UPDATED 2013 APRIL Metin hacks

Tempest - - General

Quote from LaurisII: “And again noone from team on :D” [ba]Not surprisingly, we have better things to do with our time than to be glued to our screens every second of every day. Your comment is neither helpful nor appreciated. Closed. Tempest[/ba]

• seriously?

Tempest - - General

youtube.com/watch?v=NU0PijNCEwo [ba]Been told the servers are now back online. Peace has been restored once again. Closed. Tempest[/ba]

• Servers Down ????

Tempest - - General

[ba]As this has died down I'm assuming all is well with the world servers again Closed. Tempest[/ba]

• Macbook?

Tempest - - Technical Support

Do you have windows installed on your MacBook or are you using a programme to virtually run it? Tempest

• you cant close this thread

Tempest - - General

Quote from hiwa05: “anyways the purpose of this is, can it be an offense if some traded an account almost 2 years ago?” The vague answer is: only if Gameforge consented to the trade. To quote the Terms and Conditions: Quote: “2.7 Without the explicit consent of Gameforge, the user account is not transferable. ” Meaning, an exact answer cannot be given because it entirely depends on whether or not Gameforge consented. Tempest

• site metin2 uk

Tempest - - General

Quote from tuzaali: “man u make thread for this? are u serious? u are not the boss here to tell the stuff what to do and what dont. geez...” I couldn't have said it better myself. Secondly, the site is automated. We have absolutely no control over the refresh rate so you will simply have to be patient. Closed. Tempest

• More Inventory Space !

Tempest - - Suggestions

Quote from Pirro: “Dude am i not alone complaining.If u dont like the thread u might not post in here.Please let the others dream :rolleyes:” You completely misunderstand the point of this Suggestion forum. You put forward an idea that YOU (individual) believe would improve the game. The community (plural) give their opinions on whether or not it is a good idea. Opinion means both positive and negative. Simply because somebody does not agree with your point, does not make them wrong. [ba]Also, y…

• Quote from pynut: “But in the end GF did implement the update with the bug, while knowing it excisted. Or are you going to tell me they didn't know about it, even after 2 public test servers? And about all the greed talk...yes drops were high and droprates should have been lowered. But by removing these bosses they killed the challenge. Now it's back to semi-afk metin grinding.” It is important to understand that beta tests are not a silver bullet to finding and fixing bugs. Firstly, the main th…

• Quote from 8phelka: “The problem is that there is no fun with killing one boss Bt Tempest nice wiki page love you for this <3” In which case you will have to work harder and kill more than one boss You'll have to direct your appreciation to skilgannon, he has done a tremendous amount of work for the wiki. Tempest

• Quote from 8phelka: “Well, for what we need new maps now ? There are no bosses now” This makes little sense. The bosses are still on that map, they just won't spawn from Metins. Chances are you will still need a team to kill these bosses, so what exactly is the problem? Quote: “ Greed or not greed the only good side of new maps was the team play in my eyes, now this seems to be gone. ” I would argue that is one aspect, and one that can still be maintained. The new map presents a wealth of new op…

• Milo

Tempest - - Metin 2 UK Team

Quote from bollne: “welcome aboard ^^” Stole my line <_< Welcome aboard! Hope you're not too forumal.... Tempest

• Weekend Pack

Tempest - - Suggestions

Quote from igm: “Quote from Tempest: “I can see the logic to this, however, with most things, it is completely down to Gameforge as to what is and isn't included in the Item Shop. I'll flag this up for the Game Team to take a look and see if the suggestion is good enough to forward. ” why couldnt u give that speach before me posting again...60+ views and only one person replied” For the simple reason that I, like the Game Admins, have a workload that means I sometimes have to prioritise certain …

• Weekend Pack

Tempest - - Suggestions

I can see the logic to this, however, with most things, it is completely down to Gameforge as to what is and isn't included in the Item Shop. I'll flag this up for the Game Team to take a look and see if the suggestion is good enough to forward. Also, just as a slight side note, you posted this 2 days ago. I know the community gets the "we're only volunteers" speech a lot from the Team, but seriously, patience is a real virtue. Compared to times of old, the Team are incredibly proactive with sug…

• Lame bug at dt server meang

Tempest - - Bugs & Complains

[ba]Moved. Tempest[/ba]